Old March 2nd 04, 09:57 AM
David Lindsay

Default slow process

On my first attempt using a recently purchased alcohol still, it took over
6hrs to make around 4 liters of alcohol. We were running the temp steady at
around 84 degs. When I finally decided to increase the temp to 90 degs is
started flowing faster. Should we have ran it hotter from the start. How
long does it usually take to run off 5ltrs.

Any tips would be appreciated