Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 2nd 04, 09:33 PM
stan

Default 433MHz or 916MHz ?

hi, I'm still in process of designing some little tracking
transmitters (10-50mw) for model airplanes ( take my tech test on
Saturday!! ) and I'm trying to decide if to go the 400 or 800MHz band
approach. The higher frequency would allow a little shorter antenna
... but would be a little more directional (?) ... considering what
I'm trying to locate may be out in the weeds somewhere does anyone
have any experience which one would be better and why ? TIA stan

RFI from wireless 433Mhz systems ??? Ralph Lindberg Equipment 6 December 15th 04 12:32 AM
RFI from wireless 433Mhz systems ??? Ralph Lindberg Equipment 0 November 2nd 04 02:33 AM
RFI from wireless 433Mhz systems ??? Ralph Lindberg Equipment 0 November 2nd 04 02:33 AM
433MHz or 916MHz ? stan Homebrew 8 March 4th 04 10:48 PM
433MHz tracker stan Homebrew 17 February 10th 04 05:12 PM