Old March 9th 04, 08:41 PM
Martin

Default Hands electronics, are they still going ?

Hello,
I was looking for Hands Electronics
http://www.rf-kits.demon.co.uk
but the web site is no longer active and
I can not find any thing current in searches
for Hands electronics or Sheldon Hands

any one know if Sheldon has packed in or
what the current web address is

Thanks Martin

Old March 9th 04, 10:52 PM
Frank Dinger

I can not find any thing current in searches
for Hands electronics or Sheldon Hands

any one know if Sheldon has packed in or
what the current web address is

======================
I have heard that indeed , Sheldon has packed in and so has or will The QRP
Component Company ,G3TUX

Another trader in the UK ; Radiosports (Bernie & Brenda) have retired ,since
there is not enough business in the UK for but a few traders.

Frank GM0CSZ / KN6WH

Old March 10th 04, 12:09 AM
xpyttl

For some time now the web site has indicated that would happen. I think
many of Sheldon's kits are available from Kanga U.S., but I have never seen
anything on Bill's website as extensive as Sheldon's.

Old March 10th 04, 03:41 AM
Roy Lewallen

I checked with Bill Kelsey of Kanga US. He said Sheldon has retired.
(Good for him!) Bill says he has just a few things of Sheldon's left in
his stock, so you might check with him if you want something specific
and you're feeling lucky -- .

Roy Lewallen, W7EL