Old March 23rd 04, 09:59 PM
zpk

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 14:30:41 -0800, Bill Turner
wrote:

Actually, I love these guys. Think how awfully boring the world would
be if everyone was perfectly sensible. Keep 'em coming, Airyhead!

and without those who HAVE THE BALLS to call a corck a crock.

The emperor has no clothes and most b-licesees know it.
just too afraid to say it...thats why 2500 ran away from a morse test.

Old March 23rd 04, 10:41 PM
zpk

On 23 Mar 2004 22:00:09 GMT, Shaven Granulate
wrote:

None of the 7 people who I instructed for the M3 licence wanted
nor were bothered about having their pictures taken for PW or
Radcom.

(Actually one screwed his exam up first time and actually failed
his resit too!)

And, as a club, we weren't fussed either.

what ???!!

u mean...u mean...

(sound of dramatic music...)

u DONT have a picture of your clubmates posing
with a BIG YELLOW SHEET OF PAPER ??

( flash of lightning...bang of thunder )

Old March 24th 04, 05:56 PM
Airy R. Bean

Sounds like that "insecurity" that he projects Freudianly
onto all those who know the true position.

"zpk" wrote
in message ...
On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 17:46:44 -0000, "Airy R. Bean"
wrote:
I wonder what was Mr.Reay's purpose in publishing

you left out
posing for photgraph after sucessfully passing the morse appreciation
for the new wonderful m3 licence that he didnt like the look of at
first...all because the m3 had access to hf above those with a more
advanced licence.