Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 21st 05, 12:47 AM

Default Need schematic / documentation on 2 Heath items

I've got 2 hot hamfest finds so far this season and need documentation
both of them. If you have leads on schematics or mauals, I'd ppreciate
hearing from you.

Here are the items:

1. A Heath HA-201A 2 meter fm amplifier. A schematic would allow me to
figure out how to re-bias this amp for linear service. Please note that
this is quite different from the HA-201 (without the "A" suffix) for
which there IS documentation at the BAMA site.

3. A Heath IB-1102 nixie based frequency counter. It's currently in
working condition but it triggers poorly at high frequencies. A
schematic / manual would allwo me to re-adjust it / modify it for more
reiable opearation at 100 MHz.
A kind member of rec.radio.amateur.eqipment was able to get me a
schematic for the similar IB-1101, and it will help some, but one for
the IB-1102 would help more !

The commercial sources for documentation on these 2 items are
asking very high (way more than the cost of the items themselves)
prices for the paper work.

Thanks in advance for any leads.

73,
Lenny W2BVH