Old December 20th 05, 11:06 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Chaney

Default One of the Chosen speaks (the same old repetitive drivel)

Are there no Yank NG's you could be haunting!!!...we're British...we take
our ghosts with a pinch of salt...

--

Chaney

Chaney's World
www.chaney.i12.com

"KØHB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Pierian Spring" wrote

Hans,
You've missed the point which is ......

Sorry, Anonymous Old Sod, but since you made no point, there was no point
to miss.

73, de Hans, K0HB
--
Hamming for almost a half-century, and it just keeps getting better.

Old December 20th 05, 02:43 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
KØHB

"Walt Davidson" wrote

BTW, I don't much care for the jingoistic tone of his Web site.

73 de G3NYY

Perhaps this Web site is better suited to your political view:

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy

With kindest regards of the season,

Jingo Bells, Jingo Bells, Jingo all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay,

de Hans, K0HB
--
1943 Poster Boy for the 'Precocious Little *******' Campaign
{{{{* http://www.home.earthlink.net/~k0hb

Old December 20th 05, 03:12 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Pierian Spring

Default Pepper And Salt (Seasoned Greetings) to all our readers - the Xmas FAQ

If you are you admitting to being a toilet mouth, then
there is hope for you, even yet.

Richard Kaulfuss wrote:
On 19 Dec 2005 23:22:32 -0800, "Pierian Spring"
wrote:

You se

FLUUUUSH!

Old December 22nd 05, 07:59 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Pierian Spring

There was an email message from you in my inbox this morning.

It was deleted unread.

I do not accept email messages arising from NG discourse. If you
have an issue arising from matters in this NG, then this NG
is the place to discuss it, all open and above board.

The only reason for having the email account is because it is
a requirement of google groups. The mailbox does not get
accessed for days at a time.

Pierian Spring wrote:
A number of potential recruits are in great danger of being
misled into thinking that they are Radio Hams when, in fact,
they are nothing of the kind!