Old July 30th 06, 05:21 PM
Senior Member

Location: san francisco, ca
Talking shortwave reception, july 2006

My website is updated with all of my shortwave reception reports for July 2006. Receivers used include
Eton E5, Kaito 1102, Redsun RF-1210, Sangean ATS-505, and Sony ICF SW7600GR.

This month, I received these stations: British Broadcasting Corporation, China Radio International, KBS South Korea, Radio Australia, Radio Canada International, Radio Havana Cuba, Radio Japan, Radio Netherlands, Radio Taiwan International, Voice of America, and Voice of Croatia.

http://cobaltpet.blogspot.com/2006/0...06-part-1.html

http://cobaltpet.blogspot.com/2006/0...06-part-2.html

http://cobaltpet.blogspot.com/2006/0...06-part-3.html

http://cobaltpet.blogspot.com/2006/0...06-part-4.html