Old November 10th 17, 11:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.info

Default [HTL] Episode 89 - Puerto Rico Disaster Communications with Val, NV9L

Ham Talk Live!

Episode 89 - Puerto Rico Disaster Communications with Val, NV9L

http://www.spreaker.com/user/hamtalk...aster-communic

Valerie Hotzfeld, NV9L is here to talk about the trip to Puerto Rico for
disaster communications. She will talk about the work that was done, and
give us a first hand insight into how things are on the island. And, we
talk about some things that were learned from this very unique experience
in the event a similar effort happens in the future.

Be sure to CALL in with your questions and comments by calling
812-NET-HAM-1 live during the show, or by Skype. Our username is
hamtalklive. You can also tweet your questions before or during the show to
@HamTalkLive.
This posting includes a media file:
http://api.spreaker.com/download/epi...h_val_nv9l.mp3