Old February 27th 18, 06:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.info

Default [HR360] The End of the Beginning

Ham Radio 360

The End of the Beginning

http://hamradio360.com/index.php/201...the-beginning/

Thank You Very Much for listening to the Ham Radio 360 Podcast.

In this real quick, last episode, I take the opportunity to say good-bye.

I appreciate the opportunity to have served you and the Amateur Radio
Community over these last few years.

73 Yall

Cale/K4CDN

2-10-18

Friends,

In 2011 I achieved a nearly lifelong goal; I became an Amateur Radio
Operator.

In 2014 I began, as a means to scratch an itch, an Amateur Radio Podcast.

The podcast, then named ‘Fo Time’ was never supposed to succeed. I had no
intention of releasing any more than 5 to 10 programs. Almost 4 years
later, 90+ shows, and over a 3/4 million downloads, I’m still wondering how
I got here.

Through that time, I was a small part of promoting the Amateur Radio Hobby
via the medium of podcasting. What began as an experiment soon became a
platform for a New Ham Operator to learn the ropes. Along the journey I was
blessed with the opportunity to connect with and learn from some of the
most brilliant and entertaining people on the planet.

I have been continually astounded by my listening audience and their
contribution to the efforts of what became the Ham Radio 360 Podcast and
brand. Not only was I afforded the opportunity to learn from the best, I
was able to share in those experiences with many others as the brand’s
influence grew. Additionally the platform allowed other programs to be
birthed for the good of the hobby that will continue to educate and
entertain the masses.

However, I began to realize just how much of me it took to produce quality
content and maintain the brand. In October of 2017 I took a break from my
regular show production with a promise to return in 2018. I upheld that
promise but soon realized that the continued pressure to perform and create
was more than I was willing to maintain anymore.

With that understanding I have decided to discontinue, in it’s entirety,
the Ham Radio 360 Podcast. I plan to maintain theÂ*HamRadio360.comÂ*Website
and Podcast Feed of past shows and content as a contribution to the Amateur
Radio Hobby.

I sincerely appreciate the opportunity to have served you and the wonderful
Amateur Radio Hobby.

Gratefully yours,

Cale Nelson/K4CDN

73 Y’all