Old March 21st 07, 03:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default Bigger than cycle 19?!?!

http://science.slashdot.org/science/.../1229247.shtml

I became a SWL just as cycle 19 was peaking. I became a
ham during 22. I will be retired in 23. Hoorah for ten
meters!

Old March 22nd 07, 06:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

"Jeff Caird" wrote in message
http://science.slashdot.org/science/.../1229247.shtml

I became a SWL just as cycle 19 was peaking. I became a
ham during 22. I will be retired in 23. Hoorah for ten
meters!

Looks like the story slashdot linked to was over a year old.. LOL. But they
are right... this is gonna be a good cycle.

Worked Swaziland with one call on 40 last night. Gotta love low band.

Rick - W4PC