Old March 26th 07, 01:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default Marine mobil VHF/UHF antennas

I want to install a 2m/440 rig on my boat. Does anybody know of a
2m/440 antenna that:

1) Will work without a ground plane? i.e. be a straight fiberglass tube
like the usual VHF marine band antennas.

2) Will mount on the standard marine layover mounting bracket.

--
Rich Greenberg N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 239 543 1353
Canines:Val, Red, Shasta & Casey (RIP), Red & Zero, Siberians Owner:Chinook-L

Marine Antennas Rollie Antenna 0 December 29th 08 07:24 PM
Looking for 2 Meter Mobil Rig Bob Donahue Equipment 1 March 22nd 08 11:01 PM
NMO or UHF Mobil Mount????? [email protected] Antenna 3 April 3rd 04 05:18 PM
Shakespeare HF/SSB Marine Antennas Williams Antenna 0 October 8th 03 03:47 AM
FS: AS 8', 27 mhz. marine antennas joe Swap 0 August 3rd 03 07:59 PM