Old May 19th 07, 09:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default Downloadable ham call database???

Does anyone know if there is a site were you can download a
database of current ham operator's calls, names and addresses?
I don't have continuous access to the web.

Thanks.

Old May 19th 07, 10:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

wrote in message
ups.com...

Does anyone know if there is a site were you can download a
database of current ham operator's calls, names and addresses?
I don't have continuous access to the web.

I think your best bet is to just buy one of the many available CDROM versions.

Some administrations (the FCC is one) do put license data on the web in public
download sites, but I'd guess even if you can find them, each would be in
different format, and a real Chinese fire drill to try to integrate them into
one useful whole.

The Man in the Maze
QRL on Baboquivari Peak, AZ

--
Iitoi

Old May 21st 07, 03:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Thanks, this is just what I need.

Look at downloads along right side of this page:

http://wireless.fcc.gov/uls/index.ht...on&page=weekly

Old May 21st 07, 03:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks, this is just what I need.

Look at downloads along right side of this page:

http://wireless.fcc.gov/uls/index.ht...on&page=weekly

OK, that covers the W/K's.

Now for the JA, DL, VK, SM, LA, G, VU, BY, UA, F, EA, AP, SU, ZL, LZ, PY, CE,
SP, YU, VR, RA, JY, 4X, 5R calls. Not to mention the GM, EI, I, LY, and YL's.
Then, of course, there are the XE's and VE's nearby, and 9Y, CO, C6, TF, and
OX's not far off shore. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Free downloadable playstation roms [email protected] Antenna 0 August 25th 08 04:16 PM
Free downloadable playstation roms werwolf Antenna 0 August 25th 08 04:14 PM
good online SW schedule database easily downloadable? Larry Gagnon Shortwave 4 September 7th 07 08:43 AM
Open call sign database n9zle Policy 0 December 30th 05 09:08 PM
Anyone have an old database to help me look up an expired call sign? KU5588 John Scanner 7 December 13th 05 01:43 AM