Old December 11th 07, 01:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default 10M contest

KØHB wrote:
So who broke the 10 meter band? More so who is going to fix it and
when? (Better be someone good as the last one who worked on it didn't
do so good.......downright well..... unsatisfactory!)

I suspect most scores from this weekend may look more like the typical
number of band changes on a multi-band contest than total score.

My last was in error. I worked all the way out to NM and NV.

Dave K8MN

Old December 11th 07, 01:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 20:34:13 -0500, Dave Heil wrote:

KØHB wrote:
So who broke the 10 meter band? More so who is going to fix it and
when? (Better be someone good as the last one who worked on it didn't
do so good.......downright well..... unsatisfactory!)

I suspect most scores from this weekend may look more like the typical
number of band changes on a multi-band contest than total score.

My last was in error. I worked all the way out to NM and NV.

http://www.w9wi.com/ham/10m.gif

(I hope.)

It's an animated GIF, roughly 2.8MB. Shows which states I worked during
each hour of the contest - the little blue bar at the lower left is a
relative QSO count gradually increasing. (actually it's one pixel long
for each QSO made to that point)

Worked coast-to-coast including a nice little opening to VE7 and Seattle
around noon Sunday and one to New England around 0000UTC Sunday. (Sat.
night)

PSK Contest Iitoi Digital 0 September 11th 06 09:28 PM
PSK Contest Iitoi Policy 0 September 11th 06 09:22 PM
New 50 MHz Contest OZ50MHz Group Dx 0 January 18th 05 12:51 AM
Contest QSL [email protected] Dx 16 October 13th 03 07:55 AM
Contest QSL [email protected] Dx 0 October 6th 03 03:29 AM