Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 25th 07, 01:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default Identification Question

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message

[snip]

: I know what you are saying, but there is a world of
: difference between the seemingly clear rule and the
: reality. Our club has 3 call signs. Which do I use? I've
: loaned equipment to the club to use for field day. Must
: we operate under my call sign, and don't forget the other
: equipment is the club's, or might be other equipment
: loans.
:
: Some times there could be so much discussion about what
: the "proper" call
:
: sign is to use that people might just pack up and go home.

The club I used to belong to had 2 callsigns. As long as you held the
correct level of privileges under your own call, as far as I know you
could use whichever club call you wanted, as long as you completed the
right logbook..!

73 Ivor G6URP