Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 18th 08, 07:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default Jesus knew about ham radio guys!

"Howard Lester" wrote in
acomip:

"KC4UAI" wrote

Maybe in your area, but where I live CC&R's are the rule and they will
all pretty much restrict antennas for ham radio use. It all depends
on when the average house was built in your area.

All of what you wrote applies to housing here in Tucson. Seems that
only if you're a multi-millionaire can you buy land (if there's any
left) and build your own custom home... completely outside of
restrictions (other than towers, etc.)

I can find a lot of houses in this area that don't allow much of anything
too. I'd respectfully suggest that people might look a little harder based
on the fact that a whole lot of people in this area believe that even my
neighborhood will not allow antennas, and don't believe me when I tell them
it does.

If it is true that there is no land available in either Dallas or Tucson
that would allow antennas, then that is indeed sad. I simply would not live
there.

- 73 de Mike N3LI -

At the risk of bursting your shiny balloon...JESUS HATES OBAMA,... dave Shortwave 1 January 25th 11 05:11 AM
Read-It-&-Believe-It : "The Life and Morals of Jesus ofNazaret... [email protected] Shortwave 2 December 18th 10 05:57 AM
.Insane Jesus Freaks dave Shortwave 0 December 17th 10 01:36 PM
Were the Parables of Jesus a Critical Spirit, or Satire as a teacher? Editor RadioTalkingPoints Shortwave 0 February 8th 10 03:45 AM
IBOC Hates Jesus dave Shortwave 1 June 1st 09 04:34 PM