Old October 21st 16, 05:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default [W2LJ] New Tab

W2LJ QRP .... Do More With Less

New Tab

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/feedb...m_medium=email

In addition to the general blog posts, you may or may have not noticed
several page tabs up here right underneath the "blog image". Here's where
I moved most of the content of my old web page which has since gone into
oblivion.

I want to start a new tab - but I am going to need your help. I want to
fill it with links to the most useful and popular links to sources for
supplies for QRP, portable ops, CW and Kit building and home brewing.

So please add a comment, or you can always send links to your favorite
places to

To kick off the process, here are just a few, right off the bat:

QRP kits -
http://www.qrpkits.com/

SOTA Beams - http://www.sotabeams.co.uk/

Hamshop.cz - http://www.hamshop.cz/

QRP Guys - http://www.qrpguys.com/

American Morse Equipment - http://www.americanmorse.com/kk1.htm

And so on. I am particularly interested in listing suppliers from outside
the US as well. I know a lot of readers live outside the US, so I'd like
to list and promote suppliers that are easy for you to shop from, too.

Thanks in advance for your help!

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!