Old June 12th 21, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.space

Default [AB1OC/AB1QB] Plans for Field Day 2021 - Nashua Area Radio Society

Our HAM Station

Plans for Field Day 2021 - Nashua Area Radio Society

https://stationproject.blog/2021/06/...ay-2021-plans/

We are holding an in-person Field Day operation at Keyes Memorial Park in
Milford, NH. Heres some more on our plans for Field Day 2021. Wed like to
invite you to join us

Source: Plans for Field Day 2021 Nashua Area Radio Society

Id like to invite our friends here on our Blog to visit us during Field Day
on Saturday, June 26th, and Sunday, June 27th. We will be at Keyes Memorial
Park in Milford, NH.
Testing Our Field Day Satellite Station

We will have a Tower up with a Triband Yagi and well have our
computer-controlled portable satellite station at Field Day.
6m LFA Antenna for Field Day

Well also have a new LFA Yagi for the 6m Band. We will be a 4A station with
a total of 5 Transmitters on the air. Our stations will be equipped for SSB
Phone, CW, and FT8/FT4 Digital modes.

Well also be doing training sessions on Satellite Operations, FT8 Digital
on 6m, and Fox Hunting at 12:30 pm on Saturday, June 26th. If you have an
HT, bring it and you can use it to hunt our foxes. Well also have HTs
available for folks to use for Fox Hunting.

You can read more about what we are planning and find directions to get to
our Field Day site here. I hope that well see some of our followers at
Field Day!

Fred, AB1OC