Old July 30th 06, 05:28 PM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Ignorance Is Bliss, they say.

Swamp Angel wrote:
"cmdr buzz corey" wrote in message
oups.com...

Woger wrote:

The bottom line, Mark, despite your weak-kneed responses, is that you are

an
intellectual midget. Between you and mental misfit Wiseman, the two of you
have managed to turn this news group into a virtual cesspool. Your
half-assed responses that you are merely defending your "honor"

What honor? Markieboy has no honor.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////

This is correct. You are right. Had he any honor, he'd cease spamming Usenet
to the tune of 40 to 50 posts per diem.

if you hd any honnor youd understand and stop blaming the victum in a
libel attack but since you have no honnor as is made clear y your
annymouse status you don't get it

Old July 31st 06, 05:32 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
666 666 is offline

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

Woger wrote:

The bottom line, Mark, despite your weak-kneed responses, is that you

are
an
intellectual midget. Between you and mental misfit Wiseman, the two of

you
have managed to turn this news group into a virtual cesspool. Your
half-assed responses that you are merely defending your "honor"

What honor? Markieboy has no honor.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////

This is correct. You are right. Had he any honor, he'd cease spamming

Usenet
to the tune of 40 to 50 posts per diem.

if you hd any honnor youd understand and stop blaming the victum in a
libel attack but since you have no honnor as is made clear y your
annymouse status you don't get it
..

You have had folks in these groups "attack" you because of your stupid and
incessant spam. You start it, Mark, and then you whine like a petulant
little schoolgirl when somebody you've angered calls you a less than
flattering name. You are not a "victum", Mark. You are the instigator and
you are well aware of that. So are the rest of us.
Your comment that I am "annymouse" and thereby have no "honnor" is
pointless, as are the majority of your posts. I can afford to use Altopia,
can you?
You might learn the advantage of being anonymous after your neighbors
receive a few copies of your posts, as your buddy once threatened to do.
So, Mr. Morgan, I am going to continue being "annymous" while you plod
mindlessly forward and show us how to be the pea-brained idiot that you so
well present yourself to be.

Old July 31st 06, 06:00 AM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

666 wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

You have had folks in these groups "attack" you because of your stupid and
incessant spam.

no spamm at all
You start it, Mark, and then you whine like a petulant
little schoolgirl when somebody you've angered calls you a less than
flattering name. You are not a "victum", Mark. You are the instigator and
you are well aware of that.

nope I never started the name calling bulll**** that is the only
recoruse of Robeson and Wismen
So are the rest of us.
Your comment that I am "annymouse" and thereby have no "honnor" is
pointless, as are the majority of your posts

you are a coward and afraid to put your name to your posts
You might learn the advantage of being anonymous after your neighbors
receive a few copies of your posts, as your buddy once threatened to do.

they have received them as have the cops the state of michigan maybe
the feds (if so they have expressed no interest in them)

So, Mr. Morgan, I am going to continue being "annymous" while you plod
mindlessly forward and show us how to be the pea-brained idiot that you so
well present yourself to be.

and contiue to support the use of hate and smear campaign over the
truth yes you can do that and likely you will enjoy being anymouse
about since you would be likely ashamed to aosscate with such remarks
by your own name satan (or is 666 the antichrist) oh well who can sort
out your delsuions of grander

Old July 31st 06, 08:11 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
666 666 is offline

666 wrote:
[...]

I see. When it is correctly pointed out to you that your intellectual
superiors consider your blatherings to be a waste of oxygen, you attack the
messenger rather than the facts presented.
Don't try to twist the intent or content of my previous post with the use of
terms such as "smear campaign" or "use of hate". I stated facts, Mark. No
"smear campaign" involved. Your attempt to do so is covered in Debating 101,
and holds no water. You've been watching Hillary Clinton too much. Your
comment about my choice of 666 is laughable. Nice try, Mark, but like the
rest of your post, it is weak. A third grader could do better.
Facts, as they often say, is facts. You have quickly become The Clown of
Usenet and have done so all by your lonesome self.
Now, Mark, twist THIS message around to suit your fancy. I guess next up for
you will be to accuse me of "libbeling" you by calling you a clown. And,
Mark. Describing you as a lonesome clown is a statement of fact. Live with
it.

Old July 31st 06, 07:33 AM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

666 wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

I see. When it is correctly pointed out to you that your intellectual
superiors consider your blatherings to be a waste of oxygen, you attack the
messenger rather than the facts presented.

when you falsely claim I have intelectual superoirs in posting in the
NG you cease to be a messenger and become a libeler, let alone go on
about wasting O2

thee are those that consider my efforts a waste. I would conceed that
they ight have point if the facts were clearly to the contary
you presented no facts you just repeat more libel

here are some facts

Fact: I set out to stop what has been K4YZ multi year effort to libel
everyone he is seriously oposed to. I have achived that goal.

Fact: I decided to resist the effort of many folks to use an accusation
of Homosexaulity as weapon in these NG's. I have not been entirely
succesfull to date OTOH most posters have come to the point of noting
"so what?" (or words to that effect) in response to such efforts, thus
I am satfied with the results

Fact:in resisting the effort of various folks to label tech and
NoCoders as incapple Ham I believe the way such trolls as "slow code"
and Al klein quiting the feild have shown that my point is made.

Fact: in persuing justice for all (even Wismen as I try to restrain
those tat feel the need to enhance his records of sin further) I have
prefromed a Mitvah

The price I have paid for this is what? Making it more obvious (not
that it was ever a secert) that I suffer from dyslexia and aphasia
which make my words esp with typed with passion (or boredom as is often
the case in hauling out Wisemen trash) an adventureto say the least to
read. For you I supose this would be mortifing to me it is indeed
something I had to get used too by the 3rd or 4th grade

you may make of my typos all you like it hardly bothers me (msotly it
bothers me when the mispeeling at point near the heart of the peice of
writing is seized upon to avoid the point itself but even that makes my
oint in many cases

you are a cowwrd and clearly without honor

Old July 31st 06, 10:07 AM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

you are a cowwrd and clearly without honor

(and you will forever be an ignoramus)

Old August 5th 06, 06:17 PM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

an_old_friend wrote:
666 wrote:

The price I have paid for this is what? Making it more obvious (not
that it was ever a secert) that I suffer from dyslexia and aphasia

The only thing you suffer from is lack of brain cells.

Old August 6th 06, 05:29 AM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"cmdr buzz corey" wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
666 wrote:

The price I have paid for this is what? Making it more obvious (not
that it was ever a secert) that I suffer from dyslexia and aphasia

The only thing you suffer from is lack of brain cells.

You're putty in his hands, JJ.
Old August 6th 06, 10:44 AM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

cmdr buzz corey wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
666 wrote:

The price I have paid for this is what? Making it more obvious (not
that it was ever a secert) that I suffer from dyslexia and aphasia

The only thing you suffer from is lack of brain cells.

hmm funny then that dispite the inistance of a lot folks (or at least
enough sock puppets that it looks like a lot of fols hard to tell)
insiting I am beaten about to thrown off my service provider (and from
time tot ime insiting I am going to jail for my interent activites.
nothing of the sort has happened

as I said in what you cut away what I said I would I have done. I have
not done more than I said I would I still have not arrived on a way of
dealing with Woger and Not Lloyd. I hear dave is working on some final
solution of the wismen problem. knowing full well the phrase final
solution in this context likely means roger death or serious injury is
a phrase choose becuase I beleive that is truely the only ay to stop
him, and fear (from the rule of law) that Dave might accualy refrom
some serious violence to the man. It would benifit me yes but remeber
Dave would not be doing it to serve my ends indeed knowing it would
relive ME of wismen as a pian in my rummp might serve to disaude Dave
from such a reckless course of action

I hope he suceeds, that he does within the law, but only time will tell