Old August 1st 06, 12:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Mark blatantly lies again

Harken back a few months, Mark. It was Roger who made the post threatening
to send your posts to your father-in-law. You even asked him why he'd want
to do that to an elderly man.
There were no "confederates", merely Wiseman getting under your thin skin.
Again, as you often do, you have either forgotten the facts or, more likely,
are lying to suit your own purposes.
In short, Mark, you are a liar. A bold-faced, underhanded liar. How about
telling the truth once in a while? Not that you can....

He and his confederates publish my father in law's person info weeks
ago so no further intrution realy occours by my republishing it and yet
that refference gives Robeson the ability to verify my story after all
he truned up the addres his confederate turned up the number to go with
so why should thye not trust it.

Old August 1st 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.military.cap

Default Mark blatantly lies again, nope you just like to say that

Not Lloyd wrote:
Harken back a few months, Mark. It was Roger who made the post threatening
to send your posts to your father-in-law. You even asked him why he'd want
to do that to an elderly man.

Robeson did so as well then Wismen picked it up as he was intended by
Robeson
I also don't recall refering to Mr Hojnacki as elderly but perhaps you
are right

There were no "confederates", merely Wiseman getting under your thin skin.
Again, as you often do, you have either forgotten the facts or, more likely,
are lying to suit your own purposes.

no you and Robeson are hopping that time has concealed YOUR distortions
of the fact
In short, Mark, you are a liar. A bold-faced, underhanded liar. How about
telling the truth once in a while? Not that you can....

Wisemen and Robeson have been working together for months almost a year
now
Robeson make the intail lie and Wismen the manaic pick it up and
Wismen is being used by Robeson wether Wismen knows or not

Of Course since Wismen seems to enjoy trashing Newsgruops he likely
does not mind

the fact remains Robeson can verify the Claim my wife is female ANYTIME
he wants

he KNOWS it and refuses

Old August 1st 06, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.military.cap

an old friend to sodomy wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Not Lloyd wrote:

Markie lies some more, he admitted his wife is a male on several
occasions.

if I had "admitted" any such thing it would be a lie

You posted it.

Wisemne you are just reposted an out of context statement

Nope, you made the statement and on more than one occasion.
And how does one become an out of context statement? One could repost
an out of context statrement, but it would be physically impossible to
become one.
What's "Wisemne?"

that is what you seem to call being my Mental Superior

A corpse is your mental superior, dumbass.
I don't buy it

No, you'd have to steal from your daddy or shemale wife to pay for it.

Marky confirms he married a shemale in
.com:
"posted you can prove it for yourself anytime you can catch him at
home"

Old August 3rd 06, 09:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:

" Mark blatantly lies again, nope you just like to say that"

No...You just make it easy to do.

Not Lloyd wrote:
Harken back a few months, Mark. It was Roger who made the post threatening
to send your posts to your father-in-law. You even asked him why he'd want
to do that to an elderly man.

Robeson did so as well...(SNIP)

Nope...Get it right, Morkie.

I said WHAT WOULD YOUR "IN-LAWS" think of you.

It was a question.

YOU accuse everyone else of "paranoia", yet you're steeped deep in
it!

then Wismen picked it up as he was intended by Robeson

Nope.

YOU provided your in-laws name and general geographical area,
Morkie, and have been trying to blame everyone else EXCEPT yourself for
the invasion of THIER privacy.

I also don't recall refering to Mr Hojnacki as elderly but perhaps you
are right

Well...Lessee...You're 40-something, so I assume your "wife" is in
the same age bracket plus/minus 5 years. That would put your alleged
father-in-law in his 60's...

There were no "confederates", merely Wiseman getting under your thin skin.
Again, as you often do, you have either forgotten the facts or, more likely,
are lying to suit your own purposes.

no you and Robeson are hopping that time has concealed YOUR distortions
of the fact

No...YOU are trying desperately to cover up the fact that YOUR fat
fingers disclsoed your alleged in-laws location.

In short, Mark, you are a liar. A bold-faced, underhanded liar. How about
telling the truth once in a while? Not that you can....

Wisemen and Robeson have been working together for months almost a year
now

Nope.

We just share the same opinion of your assinine, failed efforts to
cover up your own culpability in disclosing your alleged in-laws
domicile.

Robeson make the intail lie and Wismen the manaic pick it up and
Wismen is being used by Robeson wether Wismen knows or not

No...MORGAN made the initial mistake of declaring where his
alleged spouse hailed from and that there was still family residing
there.

Of Course since Wismen seems to enjoy trashing Newsgruops he likely
does not mind

He doesn't seem to enjoy it any more than YOU do, Morkie.

the fact remains Robeson can verify the Claim my wife is female ANYTIME
he wants

he KNOWS it and refuses

Knows WHAT...?!?!

That I can call a screened, call-forwarded number to your
sockpuppet?

I'm not that gullible, fatboy!

He and his confederates publish my father in law's person info weeks
ago...(SNIP)

No...YOU provided the information, fatboy.

Google archives refer.

(UNSNIP)...so no further intrution realy occours by my republishing it...(SNIP)

So since YOU have now comprimised your alleged extended family's
privacy it's OK for YOU to CONTINUE to abuse it...?!?!

If you were in MY extended family, you'd never see the inside of
MY home.

and yet that refference gives Robeson the ability to verify my story after all
he truned up the addres his confederate turned up the number to go with
so why should thye not trust it.

Caller ID.

Call Forwarding.

Sock Puppet.

No deal.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 3rd 06, 06:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default More Morkie Mularkie more libel from the Maj

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

" Mark blatantly lies again, nope you just like to say that"

No...You just make it easy to do.

no you just like to say I lie

but you are the one that lies you blatant lies about Moonbounce being
impossible from here

Not Lloyd wrote:
Harken back a few months, Mark. It was Roger who made the post threatening
to send your posts to your father-in-law. You even asked him why he'd want
to do that to an elderly man.

Robeson did so as well...(SNIP)

Nope...Get it right, Morkie.

..
I did you are trying to alter the past

I said WHAT WOULD YOUR "IN-LAWS" think of you.

you posted this fter you posted the names and addresses of various
memeber of the Hojnacki Clan aas well those of people unreleated to
these hojnackis as far as we knew you did shortly after I anounced my
wifes license as I recall

It was a question.

what it was was failed blackmail

YOU accuse everyone else of "paranoia", yet you're steeped deep in
it!

no YOU lie and don't even keep them straight

then Wismen picked it up as he was intended by Robeson

Nope.

ye sexactly you itnded it to be picked nd used by wisemen or someone
else, anyone as long as it was going to be used to attack me

YOU provided your in-laws name and general geographical area,
Morkie, and have been trying to blame everyone else EXCEPT yourself for
the invasion of THIER privacy.

you posted the addresses of several of them I pointed outthe corret for
reason of my own

I was concerned you might call My wife uncle whoose address you also
listed and frankly I would not him getting into trouble should he react
....Badly to such a lie being told about hs niece

I also don't recall refering to Mr Hojnacki as elderly but perhaps you
are right

Well...Lessee...You're 40-something, so I assume your "wife" is in
the same age bracket plus/minus 5 years. That would put your alleged
father-in-law in his 60's...

but you are wrong about my wife's age
Ed is about 66 but I don't esp consdier that elderly in most cases

There were no "confederates", merely Wiseman getting under your thin skin.
Again, as you often do, you have either forgotten the facts or, more likely,
are lying to suit your own purposes.

no you and Robeson are hopping that time has concealed YOUR distortions
of the fact

No...YOU are trying desperately to cover up the fact that YOUR fat
fingers disclsoed your alleged in-laws location.

no I am stating facts you and you ally did so by slowing teasing data
out of me with lies implied threat and interent searches that you and
your ally published

I simply choose to take advantage of the state of affairs

My fatherinlaw also wishes his donly daughter not be called Male when
he knows full well she is female

does not alter the fact you can verify my wife gender anytime you can
Ed at home

In short, Mark, you are a liar. A bold-faced, underhanded liar. How about
telling the truth once in a while? Not that you can....

Wisemen and Robeson have been working together for months almost a year
now

Nope.

sure you have that another lie you just told

We just share the same opinion of your assinine, failed efforts to
cover up your own culpability in disclosing your alleged in-laws
domicile.

and I never saw wismen even accuse me doing anything wrong in
revaeling thing about my fatherinlaw you are now lying about the
opinion of your confederate (unless you are making stuff up again)

and you are both enaged in the same CRIMINAL end that makes you
conspirators under the law

Robeson make the intail lie and Wismen the manaic pick it up and
Wismen is being used by Robeson wether Wismen knows or not

No...MORGAN made the initial mistake of declaring where his
alleged spouse hailed from and that there was still family residing
there.

why should I not?

you ut out the addess I was concerned you might follow them up in ways
I did not want YOURs was the agressive action I was just trying to make
the best of it

BULL**** he loves and I don't trash the ngs you and he do

the fact remains Robeson can verify the Claim my wife is female ANYTIME
he wants

he KNOWS it and refuses

Knows WHAT...?!?!

use english you know you can verfiy it ithat was the subject of the
sentce abve that

USE your aleged knowledge of ENGLISH

That I can call a screened, call-forwarded number to your
sockpuppet?

more libel

the plan is for you to call and he snags YOUR number of his call
waiting
but in the barrgain he answer a few questions about my wife and get the
pleasure of telling YOU what he thinks of you

I'm not that gullible, fatboy!

no you just refuse to face the facts

He and his confederates publish my father in law's person info weeks
ago...(SNIP)

No...YOU provided the information, fatboy.

I merely confirmed one of the addresses YOU posted

Google archives refer.

(UNSNIP)...so no further intrution realy occours by my republishing it...(SNIP)

So since YOU have now comprimised your alleged extended family's
privacy it's OK for YOU to CONTINUE to abuse it...?!?!

you compromised it firt and besides THEY are MY relitives not yours

If you were in MY extended family, you'd never see the inside of
MY home.

if I found you were in my extended family I would comitt suicide at
once

but you lack the right to speak for the Hojnackis

and yet that refference gives Robeson the ability to verify my story after all
he truned up the addres his confederate turned up the number to go with
so why should thye not trust it.

Caller ID.

well you saw that one finaly

Call Forwarding.

why bother

Sock Puppet.

your ally and yourself did the research

No deal.

coward you are

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 3rd 06, 09:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old freind continues to try and deceive himself in public.:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

" Mark blatantly lies again, nope you just like to say that"

No...You just make it easy to do.

no you just like to say I lie

I don't LIKE to say it, Mork.

But you just keep on doing it then cry foul when you get called for
it.

but you are the one that lies you blatant lies about Moonbounce being
impossible from here

I didn't say moonbounce was impossible from there, Mork.

I said the moon has not been in the right place for the contacts
you're alleging.

.
I did you are trying to alter the past

I said WHAT WOULD YOUR "IN-LAWS" think of you.

you posted this fter you posted the names and addresses of various
memeber of the Hojnacki Clan aas well those of people unreleated to
these hojnackis as far as we knew you did shortly after I anounced my
wifes license as I recall

Blatant lies that you can't provide a single copy of a post of,
Morkie.

Mark C. Morgan is lying. Period and end.

It was a question.

what it was was failed blackmail

Nope.

YOU accuse everyone else of "paranoia", yet you're steeped deep in
it!

no YOU lie and don't even keep them straight

Nope.

YOU are.

YOU were the one bragging about your in-laws in Wisconsin.

It's YOUR stupidity that gave them to Wiseman.

then Wismen picked it up as he was intended by Robeson

Nope.

ye sexactly you itnded it to be picked nd used by wisemen or someone
else, anyone as long as it was going to be used to attack me

YOU put the information out there, fatboy.

YOU are responsible.

YOU provided your in-laws name and general geographical area,
Morkie, and have been trying to blame everyone else EXCEPT yourself for
the invasion of THIER privacy.

you posted the addresses of several of them I pointed outthe corret for
reason of my own

Nope.

Not a one of them.

And YOU can't provide a single post that I allegedly made that
proves it...because it doesn't exist.

I was concerned you might call My wife uncle whoose address you also
listed and frankly I would not him getting into trouble should he react

Obviously not concerned enought to have not given the information
in the first place.

...Badly to such a lie being told about hs niece

What's bad is your constant subjecting of your "beloved" spouse to
the onslaught of humiliation that being your spouse brings with it,
fatboy.

I also don't recall refering to Mr Hojnacki as elderly but perhaps you
are right

Well...Lessee...You're 40-something, so I assume your "wife" is in
the same age bracket plus/minus 5 years. That would put your alleged
father-in-law in his 60's...

but you are wrong about my wife's age

Oh well...I can't be THAT far off.

Ed is about 66 but I don't esp consdier that elderly in most cases

But YOU have refered to him as "elderly":, Mork...So what's your
story THIS time?

There were no "confederates", merely Wiseman getting under your thin skin.
Again, as you often do, you have either forgotten the facts or, more likely,
are lying to suit your own purposes.

no you and Robeson are hopping that time has concealed YOUR distortions
of the fact

No...YOU are trying desperately to cover up the fact that YOUR fat
fingers disclsoed your alleged in-laws location.

no I am stating facts you and you ally did so by slowing teasing data
out of me with lies implied threat and interent searches that you and
your ally published

No one "teased data" out of you, Mork.

You were stupid all on your own.

I simply choose to take advantage of the state of affairs

A man who loved his family wouldn't "take advantage" of them in
this forum for "newsgroup points".

My fatherinlaw also wishes his donly daughter not be called Male when
he knows full well she is female

I am sure the surgery went well.

does not alter the fact you can verify my wife gender anytime you can
Ed at home

Picture. Sign. USA Today. Accept no alternatives.

In short, Mark, you are a liar. A bold-faced, underhanded liar. How about
telling the truth once in a while? Not that you can....

Wisemen and Robeson have been working together for months almost a year
now

Nope.

sure you have that another lie you just told

Nope.

But YOU keep trying to make a story out of it.

We just share the same opinion of your assinine, failed efforts to
cover up your own culpability in disclosing your alleged in-laws
domicile.

and I never saw wismen even accuse me doing anything wrong in
revaeling thing about my fatherinlaw you are now lying about the
opinion of your confederate (unless you are making stuff up again)

No one except YOU is "making stuff up again", Mork.

and you are both enaged in the same CRIMINAL end that makes you
conspirators under the law

Neither of us are "criminals" nor are we "conspirators", Morkie.

Robeson make the intail lie and Wismen the manaic pick it up and
Wismen is being used by Robeson wether Wismen knows or not

No...MORGAN made the initial mistake of declaring where his
alleged spouse hailed from and that there was still family residing
there.

why should I not?

Because a caring and prudent man wouldn't give out such personal
family information in THIS flamefest.

Which of course you AREN'T, so that answers that.

you ut out the addess I was concerned you might follow them up in ways
I did not want YOURs was the agressive action I was just trying to make
the best of it

Which is to say you were selfish and uncaring.

But we knew that.

Of Course since Wismen seems to enjoy trashing Newsgruops he likely
does not mind

He doesn't seem to enjoy it any more than YOU do, Morkie.

BULL#### he loves and I don't trash the ngs you and he do

Nope.

Add up the posts, Morkie.

It's all about you, fatboy...It's all about you!

the fact remains Robeson can verify the Claim my wife is female ANYTIME
he wants

he KNOWS it and refuses

Knows WHAT...?!?!

use english you know you can verfiy it ithat was the subject of the
sentce abve that

USE your aleged knowledge of ENGLISH

I do use and understand English, Morkie.

You're the putz with the comprehension issues.

No one, least of all me, is falling for your ruse.

That I can call a screened, call-forwarded number to your
sockpuppet?

more libel

No libel at all.

the plan is for you to call and he snags YOUR number of his call
waiting
but in the barrgain he answer a few questions about my wife and get the
pleasure of telling YOU what he thinks of you

I doubt it, Morkie.

Not after I send him some of YOUR posts...Including the ones where
you obviously endanger HIS "daughter's" health and welfare with your
deviant behaviour and use HIS personal information to YOUR gain in a
flamefest newsgroup.

I'm not that gullible, fatboy!

no you just refuse to face the facts

I face them very well.

You're a liar. That's established.

You got caught in yet another one.

That's a fact too.

He and his confederates publish my father in law's person info weeks
ago...(SNIP)

No...YOU provided the information, fatboy.

I merely confirmed one of the addresses YOU posted

Why do you keep demonstrating that you're a liar AND an idiot,
Mork?

Google archives refer.

(UNSNIP)...so no further intrution realy occours by my republishing it...(SNIP)

So since YOU have now comprimised your alleged extended family's
privacy it's OK for YOU to CONTINUE to abuse it...?!?!

you compromised it firt and besides THEY are MY relitives not yours

They are obviously "relitives" that you don't care about,
otherwise you wouldn't take advantage of them like that.

If you were in MY extended family, you'd never see the inside of
MY home.

if I found you were in my extended family I would comitt suicide at
once

Don't tease me, fatboy.

but you lack the right to speak for the Hojnackis

So do you. But you do it anyway.

and yet that refference gives Robeson the ability to verify my story after all
he truned up the addres his confederate turned up the number to go with
so why should thye not trust it.

Caller ID.

well you saw that one finaly

Nope. I saw it from the git-go.

Call Forwarding.

why bother

Good question, but then you've never had any sound answers to
anything anyway.

Sock Puppet.

your ally and yourself did the research

Nope.

YOU did.

Idiot.

No deal.

coward you are

Nope.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 3rd 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default More Morkie Mularkie more **** from Maj Robeson

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

" Mark blatantly lies again, nope you just like to say that"

No...You just make it easy to do.

no you just like to say I lie

I don't LIKE to say it, Mork.

then why do you do it?

But you just keep on doing it then cry foul when you get called for
it.

prove I have lied

I rarely do lie

mostly you like to add stuff to what I have said and then it was my lie

but you are the one that lies you blatant lies about Moonbounce being
impossible from here

I didn't say moonbounce was impossible from there, Mork.

I said the moon has not been in the right place for the contacts
you're alleging.

still lying steve
flush

Old August 4th 06, 11:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default An Admission of Deceit By Mark C. Morgan, KB9RQZ

an old freind continued to be deceitful in public:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

" Mark blatantly lies again, nope you just like to say that"

No...You just make it easy to do.

no you just like to say I lie

I don't LIKE to say it, Mork.

then why do you do it?

Because YOU keep lying in public, Mork.

That's why.

But you just keep on doing it then cry foul when you get called for
it.

prove I have lied

I don't have to.

You've already proven it. Starting with "I Am A Colonel In The US
Army Chemical Corps"

I rarely do lie

But here you are ADMITTING (again) that you DO lie, Mork.

mostly you like to add stuff to what I have said and then it was my lie

I don't add a darned thing, Morkie. I couldn't make up the crap
that you do!

but you are the one that lies you blatant lies about Moonbounce being
impossible from here

I didn't say moonbounce was impossible from there, Mork.

I said the moon has not been in the right place for the contacts
you're alleging.

still lying steve

"Still lying" suggests previous lying, and I've not done that, as
much as you'd care to have others believe it, Mork.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 4th 06, 03:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.military.cap

wrote:
an old friend to sodomy wrote:
only

Only you never provide proof that your "wife" isn't a shemale.

why should I?