Old August 14th 06, 04:14 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.revenge,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Another Great Amplifier Design...

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 13 Aug 2006 16:58:43 -0700, "Telstar Electronics"
wrote in
m:

Frank, you are incorrigible. I try to limit my conversations to ones
that are worthwhile. Since you are obviously no engineer... and quite
nasty... you can understand why most out here ignore you. Count me
in... LOL

No, Brian, -you- are no engineer and you've proven it in this group
many, many times over the last several years. Do you really think that
I'm going to sit back and let you try to swindle people with your
cheap knock-offs by portraying yourself as some sort of electronics
professional? Hell no! I don't care if you swindle people, and I don't
care if you build amps. But don't call yourself a professional when
almost all the improvements to your amps are the result of -my-
critiques in this group over the years. Or don't you remember just a
short time ago when you didn't understand such basic principles as
linearity, the flywheel effect, amplifier classes, etc. The only
reason you learned is because I called you on your technical BS. Now
you want to plonk me for years of mentoring you in RF fundamentals? I
don't think so, Brian. You learn too much from what I have to say. And
so does everyone else -- they learn what makes a good amp and what
makes a bad amp. Unfortunately for you, what makes a bad amp is almost
always found in your designs.

As for your challenge (of sorts) for me to post -my- designs, here's
what I'll do: If enough people are interested I would be more than
happy to stop by this group regularly to post and discuss the basic
principles needed for people to design -and- build their own amp. And
I'll do it despite my objections to the illegal nature of these amps.

Still laughing?

i'm laughing at you,silliland.
now F/O you son of a bitch!

Old August 14th 06, 05:05 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.revenge,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Mr. Hammington wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 13 Aug 2006 16:58:43 -0700, "Telstar Electronics"
wrote in
m:

As for your challenge (of sorts) for me to post -my- designs, here's
what I'll do: If enough people are interested I would be more than
happy to stop by this group regularly to post and discuss the basic
principles needed for people to design -and- build their own amp. And
I'll do it despite my objections to the illegal nature of these amps.

Still laughing?

i'm laughing at you,silliland.
now F/O you son of a bitch!

another troll heard from