RadioBanter

-   -   OMEGA NAL celebrated with beer party (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/102192-re-omega-nal-celebrated-beer-party.html)

RLW August 24th 06 01:21 AM

OMEGA NAL celebrated with beer party

"an old freind" wrote in message
ps.com...

bobbbo wrote:
"get help" wrote in message
On 23 Aug 2006 08:16:31 -0700, an Old friend wrote:

The FCC field strength van was spotted in Springfield, IL this month, so

they
might have gotten a real good listen to Tood's pirate station.

The FCC today uses modified Ford Crown Victoria's with Police Interceptor
packages for In-Field study and Investigations. (Most are retired PD cars
bought at auction and refurbished) They haven't used "detector vans" since
the early 80's.

these guys are seriously stuk in the past

(as if Mark knew this all along.....)

Not Cocksucker Lloyd August 24th 06 01:42 PM

Get help for your substandard English, Markie!

an Old fraud wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
mork margan wrote:
Or more corecly, we will haev a celabration at myh ouse with beer enemas
for all. It willbe Fotsers Beer from australia, puls some ginness bear
from iraland so it wllbe high class. Llyod Davis will bethere to do a
pdocast too, so huryr up and get that NAL Tood so we can haev a party.

I don't think

We know that, Toad.

based on you own adknowledgement that I am an expert on lying I say you
are lying

"adknowlegement?" BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA moron!

Get help for your substandard English.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd August 24th 06 01:45 PM

SMEGMA ONE NAL celebrated with beer party

wrote:
On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:21:21 -0500, "RLW" KookTard@anon wrote:

Hi Leslie!

"an old freind" wrote in message
ups.com...

bobbbo wrote:
"get help" wrote in message
On 23 Aug 2006 08:16:31 -0700, an Old friend wrote:

The FCC field strength van was spotted in Springfield, IL this month, so
they
might have gotten a real good listen to Tood's pirate station.

The FCC today uses modified Ford Crown Victoria's with Police Interceptor
packages for In-Field study and Investigations. (Most are retired PD cars
bought at auction and refurbished) They haven't used "detector vans" since
the early 80's.

these guys are seriously stuk in the past

"Stuk"? Stuckey's?

(as if Mark knew this all along.....)

of Course I did

No you didn't.

as does everybody with a brain

Leaves you in a trail of dust, Markie Moron.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd August 25th 06 12:56 PM

SMEGMA ONE NAL celebrated with beer party

wrote:
On 24 Aug 2006 05:45:57 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:21:21 -0500, "RLW" KookTard@anon wrote:

Hi Leslie!

you are Lying expert opinion adknowledged by yourself

And you are the expert at being a ****ing imbecile.

Leslie Paulin and James "Crapout" Koput are both Canadian ****heads who
are trolling you, stupid.

[email protected] August 25th 06 01:00 PM

Get help for your substandard English, Markie!

wrote:
On 24 Aug 2006 05:42:46 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
wrote:

an Old fraud wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
mork margan wrote:
Or more corecly, we will haev a celabration at myh ouse with beer enemas
for all. It willbe Fotsers Beer from australia, puls some ginness bear
from iraland so it wllbe high class. Llyod Davis will bethere to do a
pdocast too, so huryr up and get that NAL Tood so we can haev a party.

I don't think

We know that, Toad.
based on you own adknowledgement that I am an expert on lying I say you
are lying

"adknowlegement?" BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA moron!

Get help for your substandard English.

why?

So you admit your English is substandard.

any effort is all but wasted on you

Still you follow up to every post like a good little whipped bitch.

TransWench August 25th 06 01:12 PM

SMEGMA ONE NAL celebrated with beer party

I was busily flonking away in alt.usenet.kooks, when The Goddess Eris
Herself suddenly made me reply to Wabbit:
wrote:
On 24 Aug 2006 05:45:57 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:21:21 -0500, "RLW" KookTard@anon wrote:

Hi Leslie!

you are Lying expert opinion adknowledged by yourself

And you are the expert at being a ****ing imbecile.

Leslie Paulin and James "Crapout" Koput are both Canadian ****heads who
are trolling you, stupid.

And yet, curiously enough, neither of them is me, fanbois.

Hail Eris! All hail Discordia!! Kallisti!!! mhm 29x21
Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM,
CK, POEE, KOTHASK, GGGHD, HCNB, IAC, MWFA
Email popesnarky *at* gmail.com
I want a boyfriend who is sensitive and caring,
but they already have boyfriends.
Vote Classic "oar pin" Tholenator for George Armstrong
Custer "Kicked @$$" Award

[email protected] August 25th 06 01:14 PM

wrote:
On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:21:21 -0500, "RLW" KookTard@anon wrote:

Hi Leslie!

you are Lying expert opinion adknowledged by yourself

And you are the expert at being a ****ing imbecile.

Leslie Paulin and James "Crapout" Koput are both Canadian ****heads who
are trolling you, stupid.

And yet, curiously enough, neither of them is me, fanbois.

Funny how Leslie used the "boi" spelling, though.

TransWench August 25th 06 01:18 PM

wrote:
On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:21:21 -0500, "RLW" KookTard@anon wrote:

Hi Leslie!

you are Lying expert opinion adknowledged by yourself

And you are the expert at being a ****ing imbecile.

Leslie Paulin and James "Crapout" Koput are both Canadian ****heads
who are trolling you, stupid.

And yet, curiously enough, neither of them is me, fanbois.

Funny how Leslie used the "boi" spelling, though.

Funny how that's become a common spelling in Teh Empire.

an old friend August 25th 06 05:01 PM

OMEGMA ONE

TransWench wrote:
I was busily flonking away in alt.usenet.kooks, when The Goddess Eris
Herself suddenly made me reply to Wabbit:
Funny how that's become a common spelling in Teh Empire.

then stop calling others on speling kook

an old friend August 25th 06 06:08 PM

OMEGMA ONE

wrote:
cease and desist