RadioBanter

-   -   OMEGA NAL celebrated with beer party (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/102192-re-omega-nal-celebrated-beer-party.html)

DrDeath August 25th 06 06:58 PM

SMEGMA ONE NAL celebrated with beer party

wrote in message
oups.com...

TransWench wrote:
I was busily flonking away in alt.usenet.kooks, when The Goddess Eris
Herself suddenly made me reply to Wabbit:
wrote:
On 24 Aug 2006 05:45:57 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:21:21 -0500, "RLW" KookTard@anon wrote:

Hi Leslie!

you are Lying expert opinion adknowledged by yourself

And you are the expert at being a ****ing imbecile.

Leslie Paulin and James "Crapout" Koput are both Canadian ****heads who
are trolling you, stupid.

And yet, curiously enough, neither of them is me, fanbois.

Funny how Leslie used the "boi" spelling, though.

Funny how we use "boi" in RRCB and RRAP. The fired Papa John's pizza boi
steps in his own feces once again.

DrDeath August 25th 06 07:01 PM

OMEGMA ONE

"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

TransWench wrote:
I was busily flonking away in alt.usenet.kooks, when The Goddess Eris
Herself suddenly made me reply to Wabbit:
Funny how that's become a common spelling in Teh Empire.

then stop calling others on speling kook

There is a difference between purposely spelling incorrectly and being
unable to spell Markie-tard.

FreeSpeechStore August 25th 06 08:09 PM

OMEGMA ONE

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:01:37 -0700, an old friend wildly foamed:
TransWench wrote:
I was busily flonking away in alt.usenet.kooks, when The Goddess Eris
Herself suddenly made me reply to Wabbit: Funny how that's become a
common spelling in Teh Empire.

then stop calling others on speling BITCHSLAP

Sorry, but you, as a k00k, don't even get to suggest what I should or
should not do. Also, you have a lot to learn about "speling" in Teh Empire
of MEOW.

Hail Eris!
Not Richard Scoville
VOTE DICK SCOVILLE FOR THE BOB ALLISAT H, L, & S AND PALMJOB PADDLE!!!
And for Tinfoil Star in AFA-B!
Rookie Kook of the Year, 2005
Kook of the Month, December 2005
Clueless Newbie of the Month, October 2005
Palmjob Paddle, January 2006
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, October 2005
Coward of the Month, October 2005
George Armstrong Custer "Kicked @$$" Award
Kenny McCormick Memorial Medal
Order of the Holey Sockpuppet
Balsa Gavel
Richard M. Scoville is explicitly denied the right to archive any of my
posts, under any of my nyms, on his site, FreeSpeechStore.com, winner of
the Richbull.com Memorial Award for Kooksite of the Year, 2005
http://tinyurl.com/c222n
alt.fan.art-bell awards
GREEN LANTERN AWARD FOR PROJECTION for Spring 2006
TINFOIL STAR AWARD for Spring 2006
OFFICES OF KARCZEWSKI, WOLLMANN, & STAPLETON, ATTOURNEYS AT FLAW
(Incumbent, April 2006-present)
"It's claiming authority based on absurd myths and fantasy beings - that
creates anger." -- Kurt Gavin
"Al-Qaeda is solely responsible for 9/11" is just another k00ky
konspiracy theory.

an Old friend August 25th 06 09:09 PM

OMEGMA ONE

TransWench wrote:
I was busily flonking away in alt.usenet.kooks, when The Goddess Eris
Herself suddenly made me reply to Wabbit: Funny how that's become a
common spelling in Teh Empire.

then stop calling others on speling BITCHSLAP

Sorry, but you, as a k00k, don't even get to suggest what I should or
should not do. Also, you have a lot to learn about "speling" in Teh Empire
of MEOW.

so I can

you are a kook

you need to grow up

and I guess you insist I finaly have good reason to someone a pussy
pussy kook

Kali August 25th 06 09:18 PM

OMEGMA ONE

In om, an Old
friend said:
:
: TransWench wrote:
: I was busily flonking away in alt.usenet.kooks, when The Goddess Eris
: Herself suddenly made me reply to Wabbit: Funny how that's become a
: common spelling in Teh Empire.
:
: then stop calling others on speling BITCHSLAP
:
: Sorry, but you, as a k00k, don't even get to suggest what I should or
: should not do. Also, you have a lot to learn about "speling" in Teh Empire
: of MEOW.
: so I can
:
: you are a kook
:
: you need to grow up
:
: and I guess you insist I finaly have good reason to someone a pussy
: pussy kook

You finaly have good reason to someone a pussy pussy kook.

Is that the same thing, essentially, as 'someone a dog dog nut'?

Kali
--
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former
begets knowledge, the latter ignorance.

an Old friend August 25th 06 09:22 PM

OMEGMA ONE

Kali wrote:
In om, an Old
friend said:

Is that the same thing, essentially, as 'someone a dog dog nut'?

I would not know pussy kook

Kali August 25th 06 09:37 PM

OMEGMA ONE

In .com, an
Old friend said:
:
: Kali wrote:
: In om, an Old
: friend
said:
:
:
: Is that the same thing, essentially, as 'someone a dog dog nut'?
:
: I would not know pussy kook
:
There's your problem, right there, you lusting hound.

Kali

an Old friend August 25th 06 09:45 PM

OMEGMA ONE

Kali wrote:
In .com, an

There's your problem, right there, you lusting hound.

hardly

you problem is that you are a kook

The Demon Prince of Absurdity August 25th 06 10:59 PM

OMEGMA ONE

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 13:09:14 -0700, an Old friend did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
TransWench wrote:
I was busily flonking away in alt.usenet.kooks, when The Goddess Eris
Herself suddenly made me reply to Wabbit: Funny how that's become a
common spelling in Teh Empire.

then stop calling others on speling BITCHSLAP

Sorry, but you, as a k00k, don't even get to suggest what I should or
should not do. Also, you have a lot to learn about "speling" in Teh
Empire of MEOW.

so I can

No, you really can't. Not without getting slapped.

you are a BITCHSLAP

Kookologist who's bitch-slapping you around like crazy, I know.

Hail Eris! TM#5
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!
Also vote Cletis Perkins for:
Bolo Bullis Foam Duck
Unabomber Surprise
Goofy @zzed Babboon
Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award

an old freind August 25th 06 11:11 PM

OMEGMA ONE

TransWench wrote:
I was busily flonking away in alt.usenet.kooks, when The Goddess Eris
Herself suddenly made me reply to Wabbit: Funny how that's become a
common spelling in Teh Empire.

then stop calling others on speling BITCHSLAP

Sorry, but you, as a k00k, don't even get to suggest what I should or
should not do. Also, you have a lot to learn about "speling" in Teh
Empire of MEOW.

so I can

No, you really can't.

sure I can kook
Not without getting slapped.

you are not slaping me you can't

I don't mind you typing the word bitchslap