RadioBanter

-   -   OMEGA NAL celebrated with beer party (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/102192-re-omega-nal-celebrated-beer-party.html)

K4YZ August 30th 06 01:51 PM

SMEGMA SCUM - Staff & station report, a little humour for the CBers.

wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
ups.com:

Todd N9OGL
SMEGMA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB
...and STILL going strong!!!

The kilowatt is working great!

sc

not running a kilowatt

SC...I'll have to chime in on Toiddie's side this time...

But only because I am willing to bet that his parent's put thier
foot down when the light bill's went out the window when he WAS running
a KW.

Blood it thicker than water, but even Mommie and Daddie can take
so much from an unemployed basement dwelling slug like Toiddie.

Todd N9OGL
SMEGMA SCUM RADIO
13.556.00 LSB

Steve, K4YZ

Slow Code August 31st 06 12:21 AM

wrote in :

On 30 Aug 2006 05:51:53 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
ups.com:

Todd N9OGL
SMEGMA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB
...and STILL going strong!!!

The kilowatt is working great!

sc

not running a kilowatt

SC...I'll have to chime in on Toiddie's side this time...

But only because I am willing to bet that his parent's put thier
foot down when the light bill's went out the window when he WAS running
a KW.

is amy fireproof,better buy her nomex oclthing
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Put away the Bic lighter Mark.

Learn CW. Enjoy ham radio.