Old August 23rd 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.homosexual

Default Ratshack garbage quality

Ben wrote:
So I recently bought a 102" ss whip from Ratshack... While screwing it
into the mount, it caught a bit of friction and 3/4 of the threaded end
sheared off in the mount.

Has this happened to anyone before? I dont know whether I'm going to
get a new one from RS, or if i'll just get my money back and order one
from some other company..

looking for recommendations...

Ben

Ben,
Keep the antenna. lube it up and shove it up your stupid ass!

Old August 23rd 06, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.homosexual

Default grow up

grow up

Old August 23rd 06, 07:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Amazing How Morkie Sticks His Nose Into Others Business Then Presumes To Tell Then to "Cease and Desit"

wrote:
On 22 Aug 2006 16:40:42 -0700,
wrote:

cease and desist

Hire a tutor.

Today.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 23rd 06, 01:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 22 Aug 2006 16:40:42 -0700,
wrote:

cease and desist

Hire a tutor.

Today.

Markie is strapped for money!

Old August 23rd 06, 04:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Cease and Desit

wrote:

Markie is strapped for money!

based on you own adknowledgement that I am an expert on lying I say you
are lying

IBOC Crap News dxAce Shortwave 288 August 2nd 06 11:47 AM
Degen DE1103 quality variation Vesa Shortwave 1 July 2nd 06 12:23 PM
Today's Content Quality Rating For rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc Web's Best Friend Digital 0 March 30th 06 08:36 PM
FA: Sony ICF-5900W - Collector Quality - Ends Today Butch Shortwave 0 January 27th 05 01:52 AM