Old July 20th 06, 04:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default IBOC Crap News

Good news to report here today regarding IBOC (promoted by 'tards such as
Edweenie) on 780 WBBM Chicago is CURRENTLY OFF!!

I can listen to 790 WSGW Saginaw (MI).

P.S. Stuff your panty hose in it, Edweenie!

Old July 20th 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message
Good news to report here today regarding IBOC (promoted by 'tards such as
Edweenie) on 780 WBBM Chicago is CURRENTLY OFF!!

I can listen to 790 WSGW Saginaw (MI).

P.S. Stuff your panty hose in it, Edweenie!

I agree! IBOC = QRM!!! Do these guys that argue the point think we are
stupid?

--

Regards
B.H.

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/500.htm

Brian's Basement
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/6.htm

Remove your HAT to reply directly

Old July 20th 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brian Hill wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
Good news to report here today regarding IBOC (promoted by 'tards such as
Edweenie) on 780 WBBM Chicago is CURRENTLY OFF!!

I can listen to 790 WSGW Saginaw (MI).

P.S. Stuff your panty hose in it, Edweenie!

I agree! IBOC = QRM!!! Do these guys that argue the point think we are
stupid?

Hey, did you ever get that amp from Cuhulin? I emailed him regarding his busted
Rolex, but never got a response.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 20th 06, 06:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message
Good news to report here today regarding IBOC (promoted by 'tards such as
Edweenie) on 780 WBBM Chicago is CURRENTLY OFF!!

They are updating the hardware.

Old July 20th 06, 06:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Frackelton Gleason, putting on airs as 'Eduardo', the fake Hispanic since
c.2000 wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
Good news to report here today regarding IBOC (promoted by 'tards such as
Edweenie) on 780 WBBM Chicago is CURRENTLY OFF!!

They are updating the hardware.

New and better QRM, oh fake one?

Old July 20th 06, 07:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

How are things going in Saginaw?
cuhulin

Old July 20th 06, 07:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

How are things going in Saginaw?

Pretty darn good! I'm more interested in regional news though, i.e. Mt.
Pleasant.

Hey, you still got the busted Rolex?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 20th 06, 07:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I think you said you emailed me about my Rolex,I probally accidently
deleted your email (along with a lot of other emails from other areas)
without reading it first.
If you was asking if I want to sell my Rolex,I dont want to get rid of
it.It has sentimental value to me.Thanks anyway though.
cuhulin

Open Letter to K1MAN [email protected] Policy 13 April 15th 05 07:43 PM
ABC's NASA story Michael Shortwave 13 March 1st 05 03:41 AM
Fake news from Washington Joel Rubin Shortwave 26 February 24th 05 02:57 PM
Spectrum plot of an IBOC AM station David Shortwave 27 March 4th 04 05:47 AM
The AM IBOC mess is yet to begin... WBRW Broadcasting 1 January 23rd 04 03:29 PM