Old September 17th 06, 05:44 AM posted to alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default then why does CAP support it occicers lying on behalf of the Army and libeling n US Army vet

Not Lloyd wrote:
"Jerry" wrote in message

Unfortunately your informative response will most likely be lost on this
slow-witted individual.

funny you both fail to address the problem with CAP claiming that it
upholds military coutesy to the armed forces and support the libeling
fo the ARMED forces

Fact CAP has made it if Robeson remarks were directed at amemebr of CAP
he would be subject to displine

Fact his remarks libel several vets of the armed Myself My my fathe
rinlaw oethers and CAP which claims to render honors to us refuses to
displine him in these cases

Fact an Army officer would be displined if he ahd comitted the acts
that Robeson has here on RRAP

Cap Does NOT extend military cutesy to the Armed dispites reobson
claims to the contary

CAP currently dishonors the military forces of this nation and supports
it memebrs doing so

Old September 17th 06, 06:33 AM posted to alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Jerry" wrote in message

wrote in message
news
On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 01:08:28 -0400, "Jerry"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On 26 Aug 2006 15:15:55 -0700, "an old friend"

Overall, CAP has over 58,000 members in over 1,700 local units across
the United States. CAP members are civilians and are not paid by the
U.S. government for their CAP service. They do not have command
authority over members of the United States military, nor are they
subject to command. As part of recognition of CAP's service to the
USAF, however, CAP members are allowed to wear "U.S." as part of their
uniform, and CAP members are required to render military courtesy to
all members of U.S. and friendly foreign military personnel.

why Does the CAP suport and endorse Officers of the CAP lying about the
existance of whole military iuntis and support their offcier hounding
USA army vet and the libel of US Navy vet
why does cap supportthe libel of thevet of the amred forces
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I have followed these pointless and immature threads until now.

Here is an an answer to your question. CAP has nothing whatsoever to do
with whatever tripe is being produced in this thread.

that CAP has nothing to do with shows that the posters assertions are
in accurate
The contents of a
silly newsgroup or whatever individual members of that organization post
in
response to newsgroups is none of CAP's concern, nor do they care. It is
simply not germaine to their mission, purpose, nor does it support,
endorse
or NOT endorse the goings-on on the web. It is the same thing as a police
officer yelling, "the sky is falling" and expecting the city that employs
him to be responsible when it does not fall!

no it is expecting that a grup with uniform s and military
pretendtions and that claims to rednder military coutesy doesn't up
hold the standadrds of the real service men and women of this conutry

a real officer would be courtmartialed or at least dsiplied for
Robesons actions online

That organization has nothing to do with this crap, is not responsible for
the arguments contained herein, nor does it give a damn about any
speculation about what an alleged member *may* be posting on the WWW.

no speculation the posts are clear
So
long as a person who *happens* to be a member of any organization follows
the rules of that organization in the context of their actual
participation
in such group, it is none of said group's business and they could not care
less!!!! So give it up. The entire thread is childish, pointless and
serves
no point other than trying to play king-of-the-hill.

not at all pointless it serves to punish Robeson and employees basic
miliatray tactics something the officers of CAP are ignorant of (if
robeson is any example

Ina ddition anyone that comes accross Robeson psoting now and
considers jioning CAP will know it it is now way service in any sense
like the the real soldiers sailors Airmen and reserevists, that have
defneded this country for upto 200 plus years (obviosuly arimen
haven't been around that long

Oh, I see,

So those folks that died in WWII on submarine patrol were not serving their
country? I can take you to some of their graves.

So the CAP volunteers are in 'no way' (to correct your spelling) serving our
Nation when they took the first survey photos of the Twin Towers after they
fell? Guess who were the ONLY others flying beside the military and one
flight on a rescue mission (snake bite).

They are not serving the Nation when they fly Drug Interdiction mission,
some of whom, yes, have DIED in that service?

The CAP chaplains who were called upon to fill in for chaplains who were
mustered to Iraq and Afghanistan were/are not SERVING the Nation when they,
tho volunteers, in effect, went on active duty at US bases all over the
country?

Oh Puh-LEASE!!! Once again, CAP has nothing to do with the silly arguments
and posturing that goes on on the WWW by blustering, immature "men" anymore
than a city has responsibility for a cop posting the SAME kind of stuff that
goes on here or on other websites. The WWW is a place where mostly men go to
joust with each other, "fight" with other, insult each other without any
physical harm. They, for the most part, do not act the same way in person,
in business, in relationships. This petty arguing and jousting is just
pointless posturing for position. NO organization is represented,or is
responsible for the actions of people who *may* be part of a club,
fraternity, or quasi-military auxiliary.

As for CAP, it is made of honorable, hard-working volunteers who often give
up FAR more than we ever know in order to serve. They don't get paid for
serving; they PAY to serve. And pay some more. And more. They pay to fly
searches. They buy radios and equipment. They attend weekend training
sessions. And do it willingly. The Guard and Reserve get PAID while those
CAP members PAY to serve--something many of us are too selfish to do! I am a
bit put out by your insinuations and implied duplicity in wrongdoing or
malfeasance on the part of CAP and my friends who have served, are serving,
and have died doing so. I *may* not agree with actions of individuals whose
posting may not jibe with your views, but their affiliations are not to be
used to denigrate an organization who probably is not even aware of a
member's web activities. It is a cheap shot used to bolster a weak position
tet a tet two or more people who ought to know better. Mature men would not
be engaged in this, and I am now finished with this.

Jerry, thank you for your well written response to, for the lack of a better
term, an "ass clown".
Unfortunately your informative response will most likely be lost on this
slow-witted individual.
Thanks for trying.

Old September 18th 06, 11:11 PM posted to alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Not Lloyd wrote:
"Jerry" wrote in message

[...]

It would be possible to respond to this IF the post was intelligent,
well-constructed, and spelled correctly so the meaning of same was clear
(and accurate). But since it is made up of incoherent, mispelled and
mis-informed diatribe of ignorance, half-truths and misinformation, it is
not possible to engage in meaningful discussion. Your post is completely
misinformed, lacks research that would accurately present what CAP IS, does,
and its current relationship to the military. Go to the web and READ before
posting ignorance.

Like I said before (I am done with this crap) because it is impossible to
argue with stupidity. The post, its lack of intelligence, and its silly
syntax, speaks LOUDLY of the content and gray matter of the poster!

Old September 20th 06, 09:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Why Does Mork Moron Lie So Blatantly?

not_an_old_friend wrote:
Not Lloyd wrote:
"Jerry" wrote in message

Unfortunately your informative response will most likely be lost on this
slow-witted individual.

funny you both fail to address the problem with CAP claiming that it
upholds military coutesy to the armed forces and support the libeling
fo the ARMED forces

No one except YOU has been "libeling" the Armed Forces, Morkie.

Fact CAP has made it if Robeson remarks were directed at amemebr of CAP
he would be subject to displine

Try that in English, fatboy.

Fact his remarks libel several vets of the armed Myself My my fathe
rinlaw oethers and CAP which claims to render honors to us refuses to
displine him in these cases

Uhhhhh...Morkie....YOU are not a Veteran of the Armed Forces.

Secondly, any comments made in this forum about anyone else were
NOT made under the color of authority of membership in ANY
organization. Your LAME attempt to redirect to an organization I
belong to is just that...LAME!

Fact an Army officer would be displined if he ahd comitted the acts
that Robeson has here on RRAP

Uh....No, they wouldn't. There's not been anything here that
I have said that is punishable by civil OR military rule of law.

Cap Does NOT extend military cutesy to the Armed dispites reobson
claims to the contary

Sure it does.

YOU have now uttered a BLATANT lie, Morkie.

CAP currently dishonors the military forces of this nation and supports
it memebrs doing so

That's even more lame than your attempts to gain some of Lennie's
ill-defined "messaging points" by invoking the memory of deceased
children, Morkie.

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 20th 06, 07:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:
not_an_old_friend wrote:
Not Lloyd wrote:
"Jerry" wrote in message

Unfortunately your informative response will most likely be lost on this
slow-witted individual.

funny you both fail to address the problem with CAP claiming that it
upholds military coutesy to the armed forces and support the libeling
fo the ARMED forces

No one except YOU has been "libeling" the Armed Forces, Morkie.

you libeling it vets Steve

Old September 24th 06, 06:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW rendered phonicticaly)

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

You're not a veteran, Morkie, ergo no "libelling" occured.

I am my Father is and my Father in law are all vet there you just lied
again

show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW
rendered phonicticaly)
happy new years it means and it can be better one if Wismen Robson and
SC a few just decided to not to be as hateful

Old December 1st 06, 12:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Why Does Mork Moron Lie So Liberally...?!?!

nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

I'm not a Cap Officer, Morkie.

then you have been lying for years

Nope.

You need to re-read what you wrote.

I am not a Cap Officer, Morkie.

Care to try again?

why?

I am not repling to an Honest man

What's "repling", Morkie? Is this another Pagan thing?

Steve, K4YZ