Old September 7th 06, 08:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's genitals

Old September 8th 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default The Truth That Morkie Won't Quote Accurately

"K4YZ" wrote in
oups.com:

an old friend continues to refuse to get back on his meds:
N9OGL still hasn't got a clue:
Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST
station, not an amateur station.

No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".

slwo code understands even less than steve

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

Enjoy your win.

Steve, K4YZ

Just Checked a few hours ago. Omega One still going strong.

I think what will finally snuff out Omega One will be complaints from
other band users about Omega One's excessive power level.

SC
Old September 8th 06, 03:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default The rat is in a maze of his own making

wrote:
On 6 Sep 2006 18:59:57 -0700,
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 5 Sep 2006 14:45:52 -0700,
wrote:

Stop misquoting.

"What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals"sayth Robeson steve has been quoted exactly but can't face his
own words

Stop quoting out of context.

no out of context quote made

Act human.

I do

you don't

Robesin posts this complete filth in an attempt to smear you, trips up
and reveals some apparently personal account wherin he was involved in
a homosexual love triangle, then complains that you aren't "acting
human."

I just shake my head

I am certainly human enough to be enjoying his plight. honest enough
toadmit to it. I am a good enough person to admit that enjoying it, is
not the nicest thing on to be

but then in temple most weeks we recite a Palsm that goes "I will see
the doom of my ememies, I will rejioce in their their fall' with the
converative movements prayerbook in front I don't have the exact qote
or the exact palsm but ....

Now if you had a little marine doll with a nametape that reads
"Robesin" and some really big stick-pins....

Always the victim...

Of course, it could have all been a lie, none of it true. Hopefully
the CAP has a "don't ask, don't tell" policy, but it looks as if
Robesin told. But if lied, he's probably OK with the CAP. This just
might be the time for Robesin to confess that he's a habitual liar.

indeed it is an interested position he call himself a lair and end all
this (but lose all face) or he is stuck having admited to being a GAY,
Gay basher which is still reconized as a Pathology by the DSM while
being gay or gay and comfortable about it is not

The Robesin Conundrum. The rat is in a maze of his own making.

Old September 8th 06, 12:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Feeble Five Flounderings

snot-scam-and-sleaze (N0IMD) @hotmail.com wrote:
wrote:
On 6 Sep 2006 18:59:57 -0700,
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 5 Sep 2006 14:45:52 -0700,
wrote:

Stop misquoting.

[...]

Who's "Robesin"...?!?!

Always the victim...

Of course, it could have all been a lie, none of it true. Hopefully
the CAP has a "don't ask, don't tell" policy, but it looks as if
Robesin told. But if lied, he's probably OK with the CAP. This just
might be the time for Robesin to confess that he's a habitual liar.

indeed it is an interested position he call himself a lair and end all
this (but lose all face) or he is stuck having admited to being a GAY,
Gay basher which is still reconized as a Pathology by the DSM while
being gay or gay and comfortable about it is not

The Robesin Conundrum. The rat is in a maze of his own making.

What rat? What maze?

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 8th 06, 10:28 PM
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K4YZ
Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".

slwo code understands even less than steve

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

Enjoy your win.

Steve, K4YZ
Don't try to act hardcore with the keyboard. Nobody gives a sh!t! Flaming on rrap is like racing in the special olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded.

The Man in the Maze
QRL at Baboquivari Peak, AZ
Old September 10th 06, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Brian P. Burke molests those boy scouts

Arf! Arf! wrote:
"Dave Heil" wrote in message
ink.net...
Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as " wrote:

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

wrote:

On 4 Sep 2006 21:44:53 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

wrote:

Robesin is a war hero.

Who's "Robesin"...?!?!

Good question. Nobody knows the real robesin. So many different
faces...

You mean like you, Brian "The Brain" P Burke, N0IMD?

You keep presuming to tell us all about how people should act,
speak to each other, and generally conduct ourselves in public
forums..

"What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals" your words steve

Yep...

If you reread Robesin's original posting, it implies that Robesin has
been sodomized. And I thought he just had a bad experience during
potty training. It must go much deeper than that, no pun intended .

Yet he isn't the one who is around those teenage boy scouts like you
are, fag boy.

You're just a hopeless romantic, Rog.

Dave K8MN

May I respond? You are correct, Dave. Roger is hopeless. But a romantic?

You haven't noticed his tender side? Roger expresses his sexual
feelings quite eloquently. In fact, I understand that he is absent
today because he is attending a poetry reading. He reserves most
Saturdays for a sensitivity session. Roger has even offered to run some
errands for a local ham who is wheelchair-bound.

Yessir, we're seeing a new Roger Wiseman--suave, erudite, urbane.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Roger volunteering at church, putting in
some hours participating in the activities of the local Rotary Club,
becoming active in the affairs of the Marshall County ARES group or
donating his time to Meals On Wheels.

Dave K8MN