Old September 5th 06, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Yuck: Robesin

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 4 Sep 2006 21:44:53 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

Robesin is a war hero.
Who's "Robesin"...?!?!
Good question. Nobody knows the real robesin. So many different
faces...

You mean like you, Brian "The Brain" P Burke, N0IMD?

You keep presuming to tell us all about how people should act,
speak to each other, and generally conduct ourselves in public
forums..

"What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals" your words steve

Yep...

If you reread Robesin's original posting, it implies that Robesin has
been sodomized. And I thought he just had a bad experience during
potty training. It must go much deeper than that, no pun intended .

Old September 7th 06, 02:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default "What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth Robeson steve has been quoted exactly but can't face his own words x7

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 5 Sep 2006 14:45:52 -0700,
wrote:

Stop misquoting.

"What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals"sayth Robeson steve has been quoted exactly but can't face his
own words

Stop quoting out of context.

no out of context quote made
Act human.

I do

you don't

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 7th 06, 08:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Misquoting Mayhem

continues the lies and deceit:
On 6 Sep 2006 18:59:57 -0700,
wrote:
nobodysan old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 5 Sep 2006 14:45:52 -0700,
wrote:

Stop misquoting.

"What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals"sayth Robeson steve has been quoted exactly but can't face his
own words

Stop quoting out of context.

no out of context quote made

Act human.

I do

you don't

Robesin posts this complete filth in an attempt to smear you, trips up
and reveals some apparently personal account wherin he was involved in
a homosexual love triangle, then complains that you aren't "acting
human."

You aren't.

I just shake my head

Folks with neurological deficits like yours usually do. Most wear
thier helmet, though, and any damage is averted.

It's obvious you've not been wearing yours.

I am certainly human enough to be enjoying his plight.

The only "plight" I suffer here, Morkie, is your misquoting and
lying.

honest enough toadmit to it.

You're not honest about anything, Morkie.

I am a good enough person to admit that enjoying it, is
not the nicest thing on to be

So you admit to enjoying being a fool?

but then in temple most weeks we recite a Palsm...(SNIP)

What's a palsm?

Of course, it could have all been a lie, none of it true. Hopefully
the CAP has a "don't ask, don't tell" policy, but it looks as if
Robesin told. But if lied, he's probably OK with the CAP. This just
might be the time for Robesin to confess that he's a habitual liar.

Habitual liar?

Where?

indeed it is an interested position he call himself a lair...(SNIP)

I called myself the underground nest of a wild caninine species?

and end all
this (but lose all face) or he is stuck having admited to being a GAY

How can I admit being gay when I am not, Morkie?

Gay basher which is still reconized as a Pathology by the DSM while
being gay or gay and comfortable about it is not

More disorganized words.

What a waste.

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 7th 06, 03:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default Stop lying about being misquoted "What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth Robeson steve has been quoted exactly

K4YZ wrote:
continues the lies and deceit:

Robesin posts this complete filth in an attempt to smear you, trips up
and reveals some apparently personal account wherin he was involved in
a homosexual love triangle, then complains that you aren't "acting
human."

You aren't.

sure I am

I just shake my head

Folks with neurological deficits like yours usually do. Most wear
thier helmet, though, and any damage is averted.

more libel trying to cover your lies with more personal attacks

It's obvious you've not been wearing yours.

I am certainly human enough to be enjoying his plight.

The only "plight" I suffer here, Morkie, is your misquoting and
lying.

Stop lying about being misquoted "What it's like to lick my excrement
off of another man's genitals"sayth Robeson steve has been quoted
exactly

honest enough toadmit to it.

You're not honest about anything, Morkie.

sure I am

you OTOH lie constanly

I am a good enough person to admit that enjoying it, is
not the nicest thing on to be

So you admit to enjoying being a fool?

nope but you lied again

Of course, it could have all been a lie, none of it true. Hopefully
the CAP has a "don't ask, don't tell" policy, but it looks as if
Robesin told. But if lied, he's probably OK with the CAP. This just
might be the time for Robesin to confess that he's a habitual liar.

Habitual liar?

yes you

you have told 19 lies in claiming your wee misquoted today alone

and end all
this (but lose all face) or he is stuck having admited to being a GAY

How can I admit being gay when I am not, Morkie?

I don't know how stev but you admitted it, further prove you are not
gayn you make constant sexaul to men and you admitted 4 day ago to a
homosexaul thresome

that sure sounds gay to me

Old September 7th 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default The Truth That Morkie Won't Quote Accurately

an old friend continues to refuse to get back on his meds:
N9OGL still hasn't got a clue:
Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".

slwo code understands even less than steve

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

Enjoy your win.

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 7th 06, 08:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Steve repaets his confess to homsexaul acts

K4YZ wrote:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

you repeat agaiin and again and dare to say you are misqutoed

Old September 7th 06, 08:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

you repeat agaiin and again and dare to say you are misqutoed

No...YOU repeated again and again out of context.

Now you've quoted the entire paragraph and proven that I was right
all along and that you are incompetent in English.

Steve, K4YZ