Old September 7th 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Anyone know KB9RQZ's CB handle?

I could ask Dr Death, but I don't want to bother him anymore.

SC
Old September 7th 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...

I could ask Dr Death, but I don't want to bother him anymore.

SC

Then why mention me? I am always in the back of your mind, I am your master.

--
Owner of Daryl Hunt
Master of Slow Code

Old September 7th 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

DrDeath wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...

I could ask Dr Death, but I don't want to bother him anymore.

SC

Then why mention me? I am always in the back of your mind, I am your master.

poor pathetic kook

Old September 7th 06, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"DrDeath" wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...

I could ask Dr Death, but I don't want to bother him anymore.

SC

Then why mention me? I am always in the back of your mind, I am your
master.

Make sure to send CW slow to SC.
Old September 7th 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...

I could ask Dr Death, but I don't want to bother him anymore.

SC

Then why mention me? I am always in the back of your mind, I am your
master.

Make sure to send CW slow to SC.

I'm sure he copies and transmits code via PC.

--
Owner of Daryl Hunt
Master of Slow Code

Old September 7th 06, 03:08 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...

I could ask Dr Death, but I don't want to bother him anymore.

SC

Then why mention me? I am always in the back of your mind, I am your
master.

Make sure to send CW slow to SC.

I'm sure he copies and transmits code via PC.

I'm sure he's NO code. (n8 looking 6 meter wire running across his 40 foot
back yard to the neighbors tree)
Old September 7th 06, 07:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Slow Code wrote:
I could ask Dr Death, but I don't want to bother him anymore.

Most CBer's I know have more dignity than to associate with
Morkie.

I wish we had the same opportunity here.

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 7th 06, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Morons...

Yes indeed...The more i read the more i am convinced that all you
idiots thrive on the never ending hate and discontent that you sling at
one another!...Ah ha ha ha... Shoooo Trolls... ``The Watchman`` I
Am Watching You...

Old September 7th 06, 11:42 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"the watchman" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yes indeed...The more i read the more i am convinced that all you
idiots thrive on the never ending hate and discontent that you sling at
one another!...Ah ha ha ha... Shoooo Trolls... ``The Watchman`` I
Am Watching You...

And you are being pinged:

Ping 71.115.24.218
[pool-71-115-24-218.sbndin.dsl-w.verizon.net]

Round trip time to 71.115.24.218: 58 ms
Round trip time to 71.115.24.218: 55 ms
Round trip time to 71.115.24.218: 57 ms
Round trip time to 71.115.24.218: 58 ms
Round trip time to 71.115.24.218: 58 ms
Round trip time to 71.115.24.218: 58 ms
Round trip time to 71.115.24.218: 58 ms
Round trip time to 71.115.24.218: 56 ms
Round trip time to 71.115.24.218: 57 ms
Round trip time to 71.115.24.218: 56 ms

Average time over 10 pings: 57.1 ms

BFD!

Old September 8th 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"the watchman" wrote in
oups.com:

Yes indeed...The more i read the more i am convinced that all you
idiots thrive on the never ending hate and discontent that you sling at
one another!...Ah ha ha ha... Shoooo Trolls... ``The Watchman`` I
Am Watching You...

I agree with you Watchman.

I wish the Dr Death and his friends would stop trolling RRAP. Now they got
the k00ks trolling too. It's seems to get worse when 11 meters
is dead and they need somewhere else to cause hate and discontent, so they
show up in RRAP and tease Markie. They tease him because Markie is a CB'er
gifted with a ham license, and since they're not smart enough to earn one
they troll the group. Sad.

SC