Old September 12th 06, 12:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default All Of The Things That Leonard H Anderson ([email protected]) Is NOT.....

wrote:
From:
on Thurs, Sep 7 2006 6:42 pm

You see, learning Morse Code was "hard work" for Len back then.

The WORK only required concentration. What was HARD
was not the work but something else. Consider that I
had this female living with me that, well, maybe you
can pick up a romance novel and read about what would
happen. You don't seem to know much about such
things, only amateur radio and morsemanship...

Interesting...Lennie suggesting that someone else "...pick up a
(romance) novel and read about what would happen..."

You see, it seems that most of what Lennie "knows" about "radio"
and other subjects IS from what he's read...NOT EXPERIENCED...in those
realms.

And from all apparent evidence (Lennie's own words...), Lennie
READS a lot, but hasn't really DONE much...

Here's a list of what Lennie is NOT:

Lennie is NOT a licensed Amateur Radio operator...Never
was...never will be. Although he's held jobs as a radio MECHANIC in
years past, what Lennie "knows" about OPERATING radios (save CB and
channelized plug-and-play radios) comes from READING about it. There
are grade school children with more EXPERIENCE in REAL radio operating
than Lennie could hope to obtain if he got a license today.

Lennie QUOTES a lot of books and often refers to a lifelong
friendship with a couple of persons who DO have licenses, but Lennie
just can't seem to get over that huge, looming hurdle...The one labled
"EGO"...that would allow him to take the same exams that every other
mortal has to take to get the aforementioned license.

His sole claim-to-fame is an inside-out theoretical expertise on a
military radio asset known as SINCGARS...Not that this radio is even
remotely related to AMATEUR RADIO, but whenever Lennie get's backed
into a corner (which is more often than he's comfortable with...) he
bombs the RRAP NG with yet another re-telling of how SINCGARS has saved
the day for military communications...Not AMATUER...But MILITARY...with
or without J-38 attached.

Oh...yes....Lennie NEVER carried a SINCGARS radio. Not once.

Lennie is NOT a licensed Aviator. Yet Lennie's presumed to tell
those of us who are all about aerial navigation, aircraft types,
missions, functions, etc. He WAS a student pilot some time in the late
50's or early 60's, but never managed to solo or complete the program,
even to the very basic Private Pilot/SEL. Merely one of many things
that Lennie started but never finished. Lennie's sole present day
"experience" in Aviation is monitoring the AWOS and ATIS at Los Angeles
International Airport on his scanner.

Please note that in the aforementioned licensing issues, Lennie
lapses into tales of "...I had better things to do..." when pushed on
the subject. He can't seem to explain how it is that OTHER persons
manage to carry the same educational, employment, domestic and military
service "loads" and STILL manage to pass an Amateur exam, though. Seems
that by claimig such greater noble endevaors, he's immunized himself
from "why haven't YOU done it" inquiries. None of which, of course,
explains why he hasn't done those things NOW that he's "retired from
regular hours..."

Lennie is NOT a licensed psychiatrist. Yet Lennie presumes to
make diagnosis of mental aberations, define personality types, and
otherwise attempt to appear as though he has a "grip" on the human
psyche. The evidence is that there's very little that Lennie has a
grip on. Most of this was information gleaned from his wife's
correspondence course texts that are stored in some storage facility
"up north" (the same place where his "expired" GROL is stored, no
doubt). He's often caught in "pot calling the kettle black" situations
as he often accuses others of doing exactly those things that he's been
doing (as archived in Google) for over a decade.

Lennie is NOT a member of any public service organization, paid OR
volunteer. However Lennie's gone to great lengths to presume to tell
others who ARE in such organizations how meaningless thier services are
and how wasted thier efforts are. Lennie's even presumed to express an
INFORMED opinion of these organizations dating back to his pre-teen
years. This is most true of persons who are in volunteer roles.
According to Lennie, only those persons who receive monetary
compensation for thier services are "true" emergency or "Public
Service" providers. That a great proportion of such services are
rendered by volunteers in the United States falls on deaf ears to
"Show-Me-The-Money Anderson".

Lennie is NOT currently a member of the Armed Forces, their
auxiliaries or any state defense or homeland security program. He DID
serve ONE voluntary tour of duty in the US Army, ending in 1956,
however he's not worn a uniform since then. Of course that ONE tour of
duty over 50 years ago seems to have imbued him with an all-knowing
wisdom of "all-things-military" before and ever since. He's even gone
as far as to presume to discuss the aircraft types and missions flown
by the auxiliary of the Air Force, yet even that data was dated by
almost TWO decades.

Of course Lennie FREQUENTY switches into his "VFW bar room war
vet" mode, presuming to tell us about what it's like to work under the
threat of aircraft that WERE NOT in service when he was on Active Duty
and to tell us what it's like to be on the receiving end of incomming
artillery barrages despite having never been "down range". All tales
no doubt inspired by Clancy novels. His tales also include trying to
embellish his own "service" by somehow tying his service to that of a
unit he onced belonged to that had KIA's in the Korean conflict...THREE
YEARS before Lennie was even inducted and no where near the
battleground where the KIA's occured.

Also, no one may have done anything even remotely patriotic if
their duties didn't include uniformed service.

This is assinine, of course, considering that the military does
NOT carry out it's mission without those engineers, machinists,
technicians and other defense industry laborers who provide the
machines and the technology to "fight smart". (Anyone ever hear of
"Rosie the Riveter"? Kelly Johnson? Robert Oppenheimer?) Those
persons are subject to immediate demeaning and humiliation at the hands
of a veteran who should know better since he had to use that
technology. He (Lennie) often brags about the make-and-model radios he
worked on during his tour in the Army...I am willing to bet the folks
that designed and built those radios were not wearing khaki when they
did it.

Lennie's NOT a healthcare provider at ANY level, yet he's presumed
to tell people who ARE healthcare providers what is and isn't "policy"
and "practice" in that field. Lennie could doubtfully apply a bandaid
to an abrasion without reading the instructions first. But again,
Lennie's presumed to enter into this discipline as "knowledgeable", yet
turns up as short on knowledge and experience.

Lennie is NOT a parent. He's never sired or raised children, yet
he presumes to tell those who HAVE done it all about what constitutes a
"mature" or "responsible" child. He's gone as far as to suggest to the
Federal Communications Commission that persons under a certain age
should not be allowed to be licensed radio operators due to "maturity"
issues. Lennie's been repeatedly asked to pony-up some form of
evidence, perferably in the form of FCC NAL's or NOV's served upon
"underage" operators to substantiate this concept, but so far he's not
been able to put a finger on a single one.

Lennie's NOT a "veteran" of duties in the "Foreign Service", yet
again he presumes to demean and otherwise attempt to diminish the
service of those that are or were. Lennie bristles at the suggestion
that HE is anything less than an "expert" in his supposed realm of
expertise based upon years of service, but again, Lennie attempts to
exact a toll on those who would report career length experiences DOING
the things Lennie can only SPECULATE about. This inlcudes duty
postings, communications systems, political circumstances, etc. No
lack of experience will deter Leonard H. Anderson from attempting to
look "informed" on issues he clearly has no experience in.

This list could go on-and-on...Lennie's "CV" of "life long
interests but never quite got there" bullets is long and lackluster.
Perhaps one day before the actuary tables catch up to him, Lennie might
actually get involved in some of the things he's presumed to express
"expert opinion" on in this forum, but that's very, VERY improbable...

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 13th 06, 06:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: "K4YZ" (the autist formerly known as 'Robesin')
babbled on Tues, Sep 12 2006 4:34 am

Oh, oh, it is Robesin's monthly period and, without any sanitary
napkins, bleeds his bile all over this message... :-)

From: on Thurs, Sep 7 2006 6:42 pm

Here's a list of what Lennie is NOT:

Lennie is NOT a licensed Amateur Radio operator...Never
was...never will be. Although he's held jobs as a radio MECHANIC in
years past, what Lennie "knows" about OPERATING radios (save CB and
channelized plug-and-play radios) comes from READING about it.

"radio MECHANIC?!?" That's an old Brit term actually used
in the RAF in the 1940s. Major Dud prolly read that in old
old radio books... :-)

There
are grade school children with more EXPERIENCE in REAL radio operating
than Lennie could hope to obtain if he got a license today.

Ooooo...little kiddies got years of experience in "REAL"
radio?!? Robesin must be reading the "Harry Potter" novels
again. :-)

Lennie QUOTES a lot of books and often refers to a lifelong
friendship with a couple of persons who DO have licenses, but Lennie
just can't seem to get over that huge, looming hurdle...The one labled
"EGO"...that would allow him to take the same exams that every other
mortal has to take to get the aforementioned license.

"Every other mortal 'has to take' an amateur radio test?!?"

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Poor stebie has dipped too far into the Sharps for his
latest hit. He is acting insane. Nutso. Meshugge.

His sole claim-to-fame is an inside-out theoretical expertise on a
military radio asset known as SINCGARS...Not that this radio is even
remotely related to AMATEUR RADIO, but whenever Lennie get's backed
into a corner (which is more often than he's comfortable with...) he
bombs the RRAP NG with yet another re-telling of how SINCGARS has saved
the day for military communications...Not AMATUER...But MILITARY...with
or without J-38 attached.

ITT Ground-Aerospace (Fort Wayne, IN) makes the SINgle Channel
Ground Air Radio System. They are General Dynamics Land Div.
(now dissolved, in Boca Raton, FL) made over 250,000 of them.
It is the standard small-unit 30-88 MHz transceiver in the
US military land forces now. [largest production quantity of
any military radio] ITT and Harris have developed an HT that
is compatible with SINCGARS and that is in use in Iraq today.

"Amatuer?" :-)

There's no nomenclature/designation of "J-38" except as a jack
reference designation on individual equipment. Any KEYER
would have a "KY" prefix followed by a number. [like the jelly]
As far as I know, the only manual radiotelegraphy keys left
in the military are in storage somewhere (maybe not). Today's
KEYER designations refer to peripheral devices such as modems
and encryption devices. The SINCGARS radio family does not
have any radiotelegraph key connection jacks; they do have a
connection for carrier control from a remote base plus lines
for the voice and data input/output.

Oh...yes....Lennie NEVER carried a SINCGARS radio. Not once.

Actually, THREE of them. In 1989. Of the first models.
As a civilian doing some field testing on them. Didn't have
to "carry" any on my back, though. :-)

Lennie is NOT a licensed Aviator.

Never claimed I was. :-) Robesin thinks this is necessary
for an amateur radio license? :-)

Nursie Stevie pretends he is Howard Hughes and builds
a spruce goose? Or gets a goose from a piece of spruce?
:-)

Yet Lennie's presumed to tell
those of us who are all about aerial navigation, aircraft types,
missions, functions, etc.

Not a problem. Civilian avionics systems, communications and
radionavigation systems are radio-electronics technology NOT
requiring any pilot's license to work in. :-)

Does Nursie Stevie need VOR, DME, TACAN, Transponders,
Marker Beacons, Localizers, Glideslopes explained to
him?

He WAS a student pilot some time in the late
50's or early 60's, but never managed to solo or complete the program,
even to the very basic Private Pilot/SEL.

"Program?!?" Private, paid-for-out-of-own-pocket expenses
(at Skyways, Van Nuys Airport, CA) was a "program?"

CO$T and time didn't permit continuation. A house purchase
came first. Actually a wise decision to an 'ultimatum.' :-)
I do have my FAA written exam scorecard digitized for proof.
:-)

Merely one of many things that Lennie started but never finished.

I had some lasagna the other night that I didn't finish.
Does that count? :-)

Lennie's sole present day
"experience" in Aviation is monitoring the AWOS and ATIS at Los Angeles
International Airport on his scanner.

I DO?!? Tsk, I can't get the LAX frequencies from this location
all the time. BUR and VNY okay. BUR is only a mile and a half
away. [BURbank or Bob Hope Airport, VNY = Van Nuys Airport,
both tower-controlled, therefore radio comms required]

"Scanner?!?" What scanner? I've got a PLL-tuned fixed frequency
receiver for that stuff if I bothered with it. Designed and
built it myself. Had - in ancient times - a little Regency
table model receiver for that, but it wasn't sensitive, so I
made my own design. Still could use an outside antenna, though.

Please note that in the aforementioned licensing issues, Lennie
lapses into tales of "...I had better things to do..." when pushed on
the subject. He can't seem to explain how it is that OTHER persons
manage to carry the same educational, employment, domestic and military
service "loads" and STILL manage to pass an Amateur exam, though.

Tsk, another zealot. :-)

Poor stebie has so MANY "loads"...were the alimony payments
from the first marriage so bad?

Well, it's no wonder that Robesin doesn't have any personal
records/documents he could scan and send to folks about most
of his life (he's never done that). He was "too busy" with
his "loads!" :-)

Lock and loads, lock and loads...

Seems
that by claimig such greater noble endevaors, he's immunized himself
from "why haven't YOU done it" inquiries. None of which, of course,
explains why he hasn't done those things NOW that he's "retired from
regular hours..."

"Noble endevaors?" :-)

"Immunized?" Of course...getting through a 50-year career
in radio-electronics required just a single hypodermic
injection of smarts...everything was "easy!" :-)

Tell me why I "MUST" complete that Nobel-equivalent amateur
test. My advocacy is only for eliminating the morse code
test from US amateur radio licensing. I've said that over
and over and over, yet "Steve and the Boys" plus Herr Robust
and Mother S. insist I get it. shrug

Lennie is NOT a licensed psychiatrist.

Never claimed to be one. :-)

Psychiatrists have to be Medical Doctors FIRST, then they
can go into post-grad stuff for psychiatry. Nursie Stevie
NOT a REAL Medical Doctor...doesn't even play one on TV.

Yet Lennie presumes to
make diagnosis of mental aberations, define personality types, and
otherwise attempt to appear as though he has a "grip" on the human
psyche.

No problem there. Steven James Robeson (the autist formerly
known as "K4YZ") acts irrationally in here, states LIES,
cannot provide proof of his own claims. He be NUTS.

Undergraduate (that's college talk, nursie) requirements
in California in the 1960s required two semesters of
PSYCHOLOGY. That and life experience is enough to tell
who is rational and who is irrational.

I don't/didn't need my wife to advise me you are so
irrational and affected that you might swing over
to insanity at any moment. One more angry burst and
that big vein or artery goes POP...nursie stevie
becomes just another statistic, not a vital one at
that. Tsk.

Most of this was information gleaned from his wife's
correspondence course texts that are stored in some storage facility
"up north" (the same place where his "expired" GROL is stored, no
doubt).

Tsk, there goes the nutcase again. [sigh...]

My Commercial radio licenses are stored in a safety deposit
box near the southern house. Those are also digitized along
with several other documents. My wife's POST-GRADUATE
DIPLOMAS...from University of Illinois and University of
Wisconsin...(formal class attendence required both places)
are stored up in the northern house. Neither University
offers "correspondence school" classes in Education or
Social Work. My wife was in private practice in Illinois
and Washington as a Social Work Counselor and in Illinois
government practice as a Social Worker, both in the field
and with a hospital in Springfield, IL. Those states don't
accept "correspondence schooling" certificates for state-
licensed practice.

None of us here know what Nursie Steve has for "certificates"
or "diplomas" or from where. Nursie Steve's name appears
in the Tennessee state listing of nurses. We don't know
where Stevie has worked in nursing...if he is still working.

Of course, the BIG question that Nursie Steve has never
answered is: "Where is the PROOF that Nursie Stevie had
ever served in the USMC at any rank?" Poor baby must be
carrying such a "load" he couldn't go down to a local
office supply store or drugstore or supermarket to make
electronic copies of any of that. Not a single snapshot
of the Last Action Hero in any of his alleged 18 years
in the Corps. "Too much of a 'load!'"

Lennie is NOT a member of any public service organization, paid OR
volunteer.

Incorrect. They don't involve radio per se.

However Lennie's gone to great lengths to presume to tell
others who ARE in such organizations how meaningless thier services are
and how wasted thier efforts are.

"thier?" :-)

How long is a "great length?" A light-year is pretty long.

An "angry inch" is very short, Hedvig.

Lennie's even presumed to express an
INFORMED opinion of these organizations dating back to his pre-teen
years.

I did? :-) When was my "pre-teen" time, Nursie Stevie?

Did you mean "Air Raid Wardens" during WW2? Useless
inland a thousand miles from any coast back then. I was
in "pre-teen" years and my father-in-law-to-be was an
air raid warden then.

This is most true of persons who are in volunteer roles.
According to Lennie, only those persons who receive monetary
compensation for thier services are "true" emergency or "Public
Service" providers.

"thier?" :-)

Hokay, where are all the "volunteer" ambulances around
here? All of them cost $600 a round trip, minimum.

REAL medical doctors still require monetary compensation
for their services if one has any money at all.

That a great proportion of such services are
rendered by volunteers in the United States falls on deaf ears to
"Show-Me-The-Money Anderson".

How MUCH is "a great proportion?" Give us some numbers.

Oh, and I HAVE the money. You got no money? Awww...well,
you just find a "volunteer" who can put you through
pre-Med, Residency, etc. to become a REAL Medical Doctor.
Then you too can get the money. :-)

Lennie is NOT currently a member of the Armed Forces, their
auxiliaries or any state defense or homeland security program.

Right. :-) Nursie Stevie is a "major" in the CAP,
heroically defending his state against terrorists!!!

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He DID
serve ONE voluntary tour of duty in the US Army, ending in 1956,
however he's not worn a uniform since then.

1952 to 1960. Eight years. Try to get your numbers down.

Of course that ONE tour of
duty over 50 years ago seems to have imbued him with an all-knowing
wisdom of "all-things-military" before and ever since.

Tsk. I've been on more military bases as a civilian
than Nursie Stevie has claimed...while working on DoD
contracts.

He's even gone
as far as to presume to discuss the aircraft types and missions flown
by the auxiliary of the Air Force, yet even that data was dated by
almost TWO decades.

I've commented on "missions flown" by the "auxiliary" of
the USAF? Isn't that some kind of Homeland Security
top secret? :-)

Hokay, how many hardpoints have your little Cessnas or
Pipers or Taylorcrafts or whatever your CAP flies? What
is your ordinance load? Where is your airial gunnery
practice location? Nursie Stevie fly Top Gun missions
at Nellis? :-)

Wow, fabulous tales Nursie Stevie got! Sort of like
the monthly meetings of the TN STATE Guard where the
good ol' boys get to put on cammies and play sojer!

... All tales no doubt inspired by Clancy novels. His tales also
include trying to embellish his own "service" by somehow tying his
service to that of a unit he onced belonged to that had KIA's in
the Korean conflict...THREE YEARS before Lennie was even inducted
and no where near the battleground where the KIA's occured.

Tom Clancy's first novel was "The Hunt for Red October," Naval
Institute Press, 1984. Good writing, good suspense, good
reading. Was made into a major motion picture starring Sean
Connery and Alec Baldwin. It was published 24 years AFTER I
received my Honorable Discharge from the United States Army.

Nursie Stevie got an Honorable Discharge? [or just a
discharge?] Got it digitized for sending as an e-mail
attachment?

Tsk, volunteers to the US Army were sworn in; "induction"
was for draftees. We volunteered and got different Army
Serial Numbers to that ID, principally the two-letter
prefix: 'RA' for volunteer, standing for "Regular Army;"
'US' for army of the United States, draftees; 'NG' for
activated National Guard (the real ones, not the "state
guard". Mine: RA 16 408 336.

Also, no one may have done anything even remotely patriotic if
their duties didn't include uniformed service.

"Remotely" patriotic applies to UNIFORMED members of the
military. :-)

This is assinine, of course, considering that the military does
NOT carry out it's mission without those engineers, machinists,
technicians and other defense industry laborers who provide the
machines and the technology to "fight smart". (Anyone ever hear of
"Rosie the Riveter"? Kelly Johnson? Robert Oppenheimer?) Those
persons are subject to immediate demeaning and humiliation at the hands
of a veteran who should know better since he had to use that
technology.

Oh, my, what a fabrication THERE! :-)

"Rosie the Riveter" was a construct of WW2 PR, to symbolize all
the women who worked on the assembly lines then. That name
was included in a semi-popular song of the time. No doubt
modeled on real counterparts, the name was fictitious.

Clarence "Kelly" Johnson was the man in charge of Lockheed
Aircraft's "Skunk Works" located at (what is now) BUR, a single
very large hangar having office and assembly space, located
at the Winona Avenue entrance off Hollywood Way. That entrance
is still there but the "Skunk Works" hangar was razed years
ago, larger space at Palmdale (Air Force Plant 42), CA (north
of Burbank but south of Edwards AFB), acquired and shared
with Northrup (now). Kelly Johnson was 23 when he joined
Lockheed in 1933 to work on the first Lockheed Electra
(twin-engine piston-prop). Ben Rich took over the old Skunk
Works after Johnson's stroke (after the SR-71 first flight)
that forced Johnson to retire. Rich was project leader on
the SR-71 program and headed the F-117 development at
Lockheed. Lockheed Aircraft moved OUT of the Burbank, CA,
area entirely before 1990 and the last Lockheed buildings
at the airport and nearby were razed about 2002. I have a
nice aerial photo of BUR showing the crossed runways still
there and the "Skunk Works" hangar...it is digitized. :-)

Robert Oppenheimer was the civilian half of the leadership
of the Manhattan Project. Gen. Leslie Groves was the
military part of the leadership. There are all sorts of
information available on the man and the Manhattan Project
for those that are interested.

I salute all of them, plus those that hysterical historian
nursie never mentioned.

Nursie Stevie been riveting? Work at Lockheed? Involved
in the Manhattan Project? Ever been to Manhattan?
Nursie Stevie drink too many manhattans? :-)

He (Lennie) often brags about the make-and-model radios he
worked on during his tour in the Army...I am willing to bet the folks
that designed and built those radios were not wearing khaki when they
did it.

"Brags?" Just DID it. Remember the famous misquote in
here? "It ain't braggin if ya done it" (attributed to
baseball player Dizzy Dean)

Clothing makes a radio design? :-)

Tsk, Nursie Stevie need only go to the following site:

http://sujan.hallikainen.org/BroadcastHistory

and scroll down to click on "Military Radio." On that
page is three uploads I made to Hal's site on what the
Army's long-distance communications were circa 1962 plus
a look inside the development and design of the FIRST
walkie-talkie, the SCR-300. Motorola's Chicago plant
designers did the first walkie-talkie -and- the first
handie-talkie at the request of the Department of the
Army (military folks wearing uniforms).

Nursie Stevie tried a previous fabrication about "Motorola"
saying "it didn't exist during WW2!" as if mentioning that
were a heinous 'crime!" The founders, the Galvin
brothers, used their names for the corporate identity but
ALSO used the trademark "Motorola" during and before WW2.
"Motorola" changed the corporate name after WW2 and the
tradename has always been associated with that company.

Lennie's NOT a healthcare provider at ANY level, yet he's presumed
to tell people who ARE healthcare providers what is and isn't "policy"
and "practice" in that field.

Oh, how TERRIBLE!!! :-) NOT A HEALTHCARE PROVIDER!

BWAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Other than elementary first aid, I was unaware that
being A HEALTHCARE PROVIDER was somehow "required"
for radio operation! [one learns something every day!]

Lennie is NOT a parent.

That you know of... :-)

He's never sired or raised children, yet
he presumes to tell those who HAVE done it all about what constitutes a
"mature" or "responsible" child.

Absolutely. Years of experience have taught me that ALL
parents are absolute EXPERTS on OTHER children's
behavior, smarts, abilities, etc.!!!

BWAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

He's gone as far as to suggest to the
Federal Communications Commission that persons under a certain age
should not be allowed to be licensed radio operators due to "maturity"
issues.

Absolutely! But I stopped that in January, 1999, after
my Comment to the FCC on 98-143.

Several others in here HAVE to bring that up at least
once each year since then, for 7 years now, all as if
that was a heinous crime against humanity!!!

BWAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Lennie's NOT a "veteran" of duties in the "Foreign Service", yet
again he presumes to demean and otherwise attempt to diminish the
service of those that are or were.

Absolutely! Especially of those intrepid "Foreign Service"
heroes operating from the sophisticated countries of Africa
such as Guinea-Bisseau, the cashew nut capital. yawn

This list could go on-and-on...Lennie's "CV" of "life long
interests but never quite got there" bullets is long and lackluster.

Awwww....ain't it a shame! :-)

Well, Mr. unpaid-volunteer "healthcare provider," y'all git
yerself one o' them "volunteers" ta hep ya out on yer Pre-
Med schooling, residency, and state board exam. Y'all kin
be a REAL Medical Doctor, mebbe by the time yer 65?

Meanwhile, keep on PRETENDING you are something you aren't,
telling all those LIES you do and never furnighing any
documented PROOF of what you did.

Too much of a "load" for you? Work harder. HARDER!

The nation NEEDS 'heroes' like yourself in the CAP, in the
TN State Guard, and hanging around the VFW drinking places,
doing all the 'homeland defensing' by mouth, "locking and

Old September 13th 06, 07:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

[this post just "wrote itself!" :-) ]

Yes, indeedie! Yet more effluvium from The Master of Noxious Emissions.
What time does your Myna bird check in?

Old September 16th 06, 09:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On 15 Sep 2006 10:54:32 -0700, "

On 13 Sep 2006 01:18:30 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

, yuet another alias so Morkie can SPAM the net
with:

grow up and stop your smear effort and deabte rudely if you like but
but debate issues not smear campaigns

There's no "smear effort" here, Morkie.

sure there is anytime you post you are tryignt os smear someone or
divert attion from another of failed effort

Nursie Stevie is trying to regain his "position" in the newsgroup
but has been way overshadowed by all the other anonymous
posters and cross-posters. He/she is crying for attention!

indeed his psoting and postion has hardly been the same since I
decided to out steveie him for awhile only I simply used the truth
which is more effect (and I used more BW as well)

Lennie's resurfaced and came out swinging with his same old bat,
so I swang back.

"swang?" Some of that TN dialect? :-)

Nothing I sais is untrue.

most of what you say is untrue

Nursie Stevie thinks whatever he "sais" is truth. Only in
Stevieland.

"Stevieland:" A dimension of slight and much sound...in the
Twilight Zone. [signpost up ahead]

and downright LSD fantsyland

I experenced that once I think steve got stuck in LSD land

Get a wife. (No, that was not a typo....)

I have one

Nursie Stevie WANTS her, Mark. He wants all spouses! He/she talks
about them all the time... :-)

he wants prictues of her to "rpove she is female certainly and what
would satify him short of nudes I wonder

Nursie not "getting any?" :-)

Nursie lose key to hospital medicine room, not get a "hit?"

Nursie Stevie angry because he/she can't come up with fake
ID for "USMC career?"

Must be.

I do wonder if Amy is W5AMY isn't just steve is drag

That IS possible. Back a number of years on a large local BBS
called "Talk Channel," one guy pretended he had a "girlfriend"
so strongly that he even took out a subscription for "her" and
posted messages in both identities. Eventually the Sysop found
out and kicked them "both" off, refunding what was left of "their"
subscriptions. :-) Strange person...even in-person.

Old September 16th 06, 11:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default What Robesin claims... Was: All Of The Things....

K4YZ wrote:

Here's a list of what Lennie is NOT:

He makes no claims to what his excrement might tast like from another
man's genitals.

Robesin -alone- make that claim.

Achtung! Attenzione!All shortwave frequencies to cease 11-14-04 due to Judgement day arriving. Knowledge Shortwave 5 November 15th 04 02:07 AM
Doing Battle? Can't Resist Posting? Len Over 21 Policy 42 October 29th 04 01:23 AM
The Pool Alun Policy 81 June 4th 04 03:30 AM
Daws Butler will be the subject of today's ALL THINGS CONSIDERED segment. Joe Bevilacqua Broadcasting 2 September 30th 03 05:56 AM