Old September 18th 06, 08:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,ba.broadcast

Default Air America Goes Bankrupt

JC wrote:

I have to explain that post?

Yes. You blamed the New Orleans levee failures on Bill Clinton, yet
these failures happened 5 years into Bush's administration and after a
severe cutback in federal infrastructure funding. I normally don't
respond to your posts because it appears you come from another planet.
But I wasn't going to let this one slip by.

Old September 18th 06, 10:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,ba.broadcast

David Kaye wrote:
JC wrote:

I have to explain that post?

Yes. You blamed the New Orleans levee failures on Bill Clinton, yet
these failures happened 5 years into Bush's administration and after a
severe cutback in federal infrastructure funding. I normally don't
respond to your posts because it appears you come from another planet.
But I wasn't going to let this one slip by.

Could it possibly be the cronies Shrub put in charge of FEMA? You have
to wonder how many other posts are filled with the likes of Heckuvajob
Brownie.

This E coli fiasco is a prime example of government that doesn't work.
However, that is the goal of Republicans. They say government doesn't
work, so they do their best not to make it work. It is a self
fulfilling prophecy.

Old September 18th 06, 11:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,ba.broadcast

On 2006-09-17 10:15:21 -0700, "Mike Reslon" said:

Only George Soros's dollars have kept the lights on at
Air America. The wackos from the far looney left have been
unable to sell their lies and trash to the American public.
Air American announced total bankruptcy last week.
Maybe they could hire Dan Rather, Michael Moore, or
Rosie O'Donnell to save them. The Democrat party is
totally devoid of any ideas, save for their extremist leftist
psycho-babble.

And your statement, Mike, isn't psycho-babble from the right?

If so, his quad blew the other three channels.

Old September 18th 06, 11:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,ba.broadcast

On 2006-09-17 10:15:21 -0700, "Mike Reslon" said:

Only George Soros's dollars have kept the lights on at
Air America. The wackos from the far looney left have been
unable to sell their lies and trash to the American public.
Air American announced total bankruptcy last week.
Maybe they could hire Dan Rather, Michael Moore, or
Rosie O'Donnell to save them. The Democrat party is
totally devoid of any ideas, save for their extremist leftist
psycho-babble.

And your statement, Mike, isn't psycho-babble from the right?

Relax. He has Bill Clinton's Iraq war to gloat over,
lucky fella. You don't think Clinton has enough on
his mind with his levee failures in New Orleans last
year or with his Kadima bud in Israel wasting
Lebanon again?

What's a Kadima bud? Israel grows weed?

Old September 18th 06, 11:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,ba.broadcast

David Kaye wrote:
JC wrote:

Relax. He has Bill Clinton's Iraq war to gloat over,
lucky fella. You don't think Clinton has enough on
his mind with his levee failures in New Orleans

George W has been in office for 6 years and has cut way back on
domestic federal spending for infrastructure. You don't think he's to
blame?

For the levees? Theodore Roosevelt may be responsible for all I know.
They were there before any of us here.

Old September 18th 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,ba.broadcast

David Kaye wrote:
JC wrote:

I have to explain that post?

Yes. You blamed the New Orleans levee failures on Bill Clinton, yet
these failures happened 5 years into Bush's administration and after a
severe cutback in federal infrastructure funding. I normally don't
respond to your posts because it appears you come from another planet.
But I wasn't going to let this one slip by.

Here I thought it was a damned old hurricane made them fail. Bush got
out of the limo and personally dynamited them. Who'd have thunk it?

Old September 19th 06, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,ba.broadcast

wrote:

This E coli fiasco is a prime example of government that doesn't work.

How so? Farms take the cheap way out by providing only the barest of
essentials to their farmworkers. Many farms do not even have
conveniently located outhouses and places to wash the hands. It's
likely that the e coli outbreak came from a farmworker who didn't wash
his hands after defecating. The other likely cause is using human or
animal waste as fertilizer, though it's unlikely because this is
frowned upon by agricultural inspectors.

Interesting that the company that grew the spinach is called "Natural
Selection Farms". Sounds like natural selection at play, definitely.

It would have been nice if the news media would have focused in on this
situation by finding out a little about farming. I watched some videos
of stories from KRON, KPIX, and CNN, and didn't see anything talking
about the *source* of the problem.

Also, our local news media (this is a local or somewhat local story,
having taken place in the Salinas Valley), hasn't told people that
*all* they need to do is cook the spinach! Cook the spinach at at
least 150 degrees (160 to be safe) for 5 minutes, and that's all there
is to it. Or if people are still squeamish about it, bring the water
to a boil for a few minutes (212 degrees).

Why couldn't the local media cover this? It's not rocket science.
Hell, the local news media are better at covering rocket science...

Old September 19th 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,ba.broadcast

"Mike Reslon" wrote in
:

"John Slade" wrote in message
news

"Mike Reslon" wrote in message
Only George Soros's dollars have kept the lights on at
Air America. The wackos from the far looney left have been
unable to sell their lies and trash to the American public.
Air American announced total bankruptcy last week.
Maybe they could hire Dan Rather, Michael Moore, or
Rosie O'Donnell to save them. The Democrat party is
totally devoid of any ideas, save for their extremist leftist
psycho-babble.

I can't find the story where it says they declared bankruptcy.
Where
did you hear it?

John

On Omega One Radio

LOL

SC
Old September 19th 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,ba.broadcast,rec.radio.shortwave

JC wrote in
:

David Kaye wrote:
JC wrote:

Relax. He has Bill Clinton's Iraq war to gloat over,
lucky fella. You don't think Clinton has enough on
his mind with his levee failures in New Orleans

George W has been in office for 6 years and has cut way back on
domestic federal spending for infrastructure. You don't think he's to
blame?

I have to explain that post? Bush isn't just a bad
president. (Carter, whom I supported, was no success
either.) Bush's cockamamie administration comes
from the deepest pit of hell.

If Bush is in the deepest pit of hell, it's because he went in to try to
lead you Liberals out of it. President Bush works for all American's, even
stupid liberals like you.

Oops, I shouldn't have said "Stupid liberal", That's redundant.

SC