Old September 17th 06, 11:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default his daughter, the dead one, is the love of his life

"And on 16 May 1999, the love of my life, My Precious Taelor, died in
her sleep. Taelor was my third daughter and was born with severe birth
defects and expected to not live past age two. I kept her for five
years, eleven months, three weeks and one day. " from K4yz Bio on QRZ

frankly that sounds rather strange and vaguely sickening but after
Steve instance on label other pedophiles one does have to that he
listed his dead daughter (the 3rd) as the love of his life, not his
current wife

Old September 18th 06, 12:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

i gat ass bangd by my daddy

my blog

http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

Old September 18th 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mark proves what a repulsive sicko he is

On 17 Sep 2006 15:43:38 -0700, an old friend wrote:
[sewerflush]

You have just proven to everyone why you should be arrested and put in
an institution. You are a repulsive and dangerous sicko! *SPIT!*
Old September 18th 06, 01:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default the love of Robeson live prounced to be sicko

ghoul chaser wrote:
On 17 Sep 2006 15:43:38 -0700, an old friend wrote:
[sewerflush]

You have just proven to everyone why you should be arrested and put in
an institution. You are a repulsive and dangerous sicko! *SPIT!*

why for noticing the preverted stuff that Robeson posts

Old September 18th 06, 01:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default You are the newsgroup Gollum, twisted and deformed by hate

On 17 Sep 2006 17:08:46 -0700, an old friend wrote:

ghoul chaser wrote:
On 17 Sep 2006 15:43:38 -0700, an old friend wrote:
[sewerflush]

You have just proven to everyone why you should be arrested and put in
an institution. You are a repulsive and dangerous sicko! *SPIT!*

why for noticing the preverted stuff that Robeson posts

No. For not realizing just how twisted you yourself are. You are a
web-footed, pathetic, scuttling creature right out of fiction, who can
only think about how to hurt another with your words if you can.

I spit on you, little perverted Gollum-man. I despise you and wish for
your speedy arrest on some charge or another. You are lower than a
crawling insect covered with dung, and you are quite insane.

Old September 18th 06, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend wrote:
frankly that sounds rather strange and vaguely sickening but after
Steve instance on label other pedophiles one does have to that he
listed his dead daughter (the 3rd) as the love of his life, not his
current wife

We knew you were a sociopath, Markie, but this is a new low even for
you. You obviously never had children (thank God!) or you would not
make such a stupid remark. But when have you ever made an intelligent
remark, you stalking little pipsqueak troll?

And you wonder why people on here hate your guts? You are indeed
beyond help.

Old September 18th 06, 02:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
K4YZ wrote [from his qrz.com profile and his homepage]:

hi steve

why do you claim you dead daughter is the love of your life not
yourwife?

Old September 18th 06, 02:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
K4YZ wrote [from his qrz.com profile and his homepage]:

hi steve

why did you post in your bio that you daughter was the love of your
life not your wife?