Old September 18th 06, 01:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default I don't hate Robeson but I am tired of his pois bs

"And on 16 May 1999, the love of my life, My Precious Taelor, died in
her sleep. Taelor was my third daughter and was born with severe birth
defects and expected to not live past age two. I kept her for five
years, eleven months, three weeks and one day. " from K4yz Bio on QRZ

frankly that sounds rather strange and vaguely sickening but after
Steve instance on label other pedophiles one does have to that he
listed his dead daughter (the 3rd) as the love of his life, not his
current wife

Old September 18th 06, 02:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend wrote:
frankly that sounds rather strange and vaguely sickening but after
Steve instance on label other pedophiles one does have to that he
listed his dead daughter (the 3rd) as the love of his life, not his
current wife

We knew you were a sociopath, Markie, but this is a new low even for
you. You obviously never had children (thank God!) or you would not
make such a stupid remark. But when have you ever made an intelligent
remark, you stalking little pipsqueak troll?

And you wonder why people on here hate your guts? You are indeed
beyond help.

Old September 18th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

hi steve

Old September 18th 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend wrote:
We knew you were a sociopath, Markie,

hi steve how you doing

You are so fixated on Steve, you pathetic little loser, that you see
him in every post that doesn't look like it was typed by a homosexual
orangutang and that dares to try to elevate the conversation beyond the

level of grade-school sniping.

There are plenty of us on here who would like nothing more than to
confine the discussion to what this newsgroup's title promises -
amateur radio. People like you ruin things for everyone.

Old September 23rd 06, 10:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mork Moron, Paranoid Putz

hi steve
why not just come out of the cloest you sick SoB

You're the sickie, Morkie.

Follow the headers, ya Putz.

Steve, K4YZ