Old July 12th 05, 07:58 PM
an_old_friend

Default a Blast from the past or Stevie Obsession with me

from Aprl 5 2005 56 AM

been trying to track haveing seen seen looking for Stevie's alleged
evidence of Combat

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I don't make anyone anything, Brian. I may hold a mirror up

them, but anything they "are" is of thier own doing.

You misunderstand. A mirror is being held up for you.

You're in denial, Brian...No problem...WE see it...You still haev
a ways to go to get better.

(1) I am not a victim

"(1.a.) I REFUSE to be a victim." Hi, hi!

I imagine you hear a lot of laughter, Brian....and not all of it
from kids playing in the yard or the "laugh track" on your favorite
sitcom.

(2) It seems there are only three people here who have a

problem
with what I say, and that would be you, Lennie, and the person in

the
e-mail. I'm not impressed that any "explanation" needs to occur.

Hmmmm?

In another post you said that no one other than the mystery e-mailer
saw any impropriety in your comments. So which time were you lying?
Then or now?

There's no lying involved, Brian, other than your attempt to
redirect the specific comments being made.

Nice try. Very transparent.

Now you say that other than me, Len, and that mystery e-mailer...

But I don't see Len posting on this subject. So are you making yet
another lie?

Nope.

I am no victim of yours.

I didn't say you were. I said that my failure to BE victimized
irritates (grates your cheese) you.

Not at all. I have no intention of making you a victim, and I want

no
responsibility for your actions. You handily do the victim routine

all
by yourself (see mirror).

You still say you're holding up a mirror, yet all the foolish
assertions are still yours and still unanswered.

You try to redirect, and I refuse to allow you. No problem.

You would have to matter for that to happen,and you just don't
matter.

Obviously not true, since responding to posts I make accounts

for
over 85% of YOUR posts.

What's your track record?

Oh, I make no "warranty" about what and how I post. I quite
readily acknowledge that I am quite ready to stand toe-to-toe with
those who are obviously lying, misrepresenting Amateur Radio, or
inisist on acting foolishly in public.

Break

Thankfully that sub-group of ner-do-wells is fairly narrow. You.
Lennie. Todd. Mark Morgan. The fairly few number of anonymous
cowards who haven't got the guts or strength of conviction to stand
behind thier already lame game.

Mark Morgan. After not being in the Newsgroup at all in several years
Stevie was still acting out his obsession with me,

BTW he was using anything like proper sentence form

You simply have an emotional defect and you cannot help yourself.

What emotional defect, Brian?

The one you exhibit daily on rrap.

break

You've not yet defined or identified any "emotional defect",
Brian. That comes from a lack of understanding of the words you're
using and from a lack of training/education in any healthcare related
discipline from which to draw the requisite knowledge from.

Obsession or perhaps OCD seems like a good

picking on someone not even around at the time

Try again.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 13th 05, 10:51 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
from Aprl 5 2005 56 AM

been trying to track haveing seen seen looking for Stevie's alleged
evidence of Combat

And where on line do you expect to find that?

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:

Thankfully that sub-group of ner-do-wells is fairly narrow. You.
Lennie. Todd. Mark Morgan. The fairly few number of anonymous
cowards who haven't got the guts or strength of conviction to stand
behind thier already lame game.

Mark Morgan. After not being in the Newsgroup at all in several years
Stevie was still acting out his obsession with me

No obssession.

Please note the people with whom you were grouped, Mark.

Not an honest one in the bunch. All liars, cheats or deceivers.

BTW he was using anything like proper sentence form

Yep. Absolutley proper. Read a newspaper, Tine or Newsweek once
in a while, Markie.

You've not yet defined or identified any "emotional defect",
Brian. That comes from a lack of understanding of the words you're
using and from a lack of training/education in any healthcare related
discipline from which to draw the requisite knowledge from.

Obsession or perhaps OCD seems like a good

Like a good "what", Markie?

Finish your sentences of you expect to be understood.

picking on someone not even around at the time

Obviously you were.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 14th 05, 02:03 PM
Harry The Bagelmaker

I have a FAR BETTER idea for both of you.

Why don't you guys start a ****ing-contest on 14.313 mHz ?

I mean, remember when KV4FZ and his group would occupy
that frequency in years gone past?

BOY WAS THAT FUN LISTENING! It was almost better than the
Comedy Channel listening to these senile old fartknockers
beat each other up with their walkers and canes and false
teeth on the air.

Just think of it! If you two and all your friends started to
camp out on 313 and trade barbs over the air LIVE you would
have 80% of the ham population listening to "The Show" in
no time, and you two guys would become so famous that
you'd be asked to give out AUTOGRAPHED QSL CARDS
at all the hamfests, give speeches, write for QST etc..etc..

Whatcha waiting for? It's a WIN-WIN fer sure!

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old July 14th 05, 05:15 PM
K4YZ

Harry The Bagelmaker wrote:
I have a FAR BETTER idea for both of you.

Why don't you guys start a ****ing-contest on 14.313 mHz ?

Because there are rules against that. Traffic in here
notwithstanding, I don't care to "discuss" or "debate" on the air.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 14th 05, 05:30 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
from Aprl 5 2005 56 AM

been trying to track haveing seen seen looking for Stevie's alleged
evidence of Combat

And where on line do you expect to find that?

you claimed you had posted to the newsgroup proof of your claims of
combat

I guess from your new line you are no longer claimg that you posted
proof

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:

Thankfully that sub-group of ner-do-wells is fairly narrow. You.
Lennie. Todd. Mark Morgan. The fairly few number of anonymous
cowards who haven't got the guts or strength of conviction to stand
behind thier already lame game.

Mark Morgan. After not being in the Newsgroup at all in several years
Stevie was still acting out his obsession with me

No obssession.

YES Obsession

Please note the people with whom you were grouped, Mark.

So I wasn't there, had not said word one to you in years, and you still
still forth hate and venom at me

Not an honest one in the bunch. All liars, cheats or deceivers.

form you I guess I have to take that as an Honor

That you were still timking of me after all those years was in a sense
flatering, also a bit frightening as to the degree and depth of your
hate for a man you never met

BTW he was using anything like proper sentence form

Yep. Absolutley proper. Read a newspaper, Tine or Newsweek once
in a while, Markie.

No verb

not proper written english just done

You've not yet defined or identified any "emotional defect",
Brian. That comes from a lack of understanding of the words you're
using and from a lack of training/education in any healthcare related
discipline from which to draw the requisite knowledge from.

Obsession or perhaps OCD seems like a good

Like a good "what", Markie?

clear enough

Finish your sentences of you expect to be understood.

Stevie I don't expect you to understand any sentence I write

I choose to let the reader fill it in, again you try the times

picking on someone not even around at the time

Obviously you were.

No I wasn't

had not been here in years you lieing sack of ****

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 14th 05, 08:39 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
from Aprl 5 2005 56 AM

been trying to track haveing seen seen looking for Stevie's alleged
evidence of Combat

And where on line do you expect to find that?

you claimed you had posted to the newsgroup proof of your claims of
combat

I never said that.

I guess from your new line you are no longer claimg that you posted
proof

I never said that.

Please note the people with whom you were grouped, Mark.

So I wasn't there, had not said word one to you in years, and you still
still forth hate and venom at me

It's not hate and vbenom, Markie.

It's a complete lack of respect for a fellow American who abuses
the priviliges of "freedom of speech" with the chronic use of lies and
deceit.

Not an honest one in the bunch. All liars, cheats or deceivers.

form you I guess I have to take that as an Honor

You would.

That you were still timking of me after all those years was in a sense
flatering, also a bit frightening as to the degree and depth of your
hate for a man you never met

I don't hate you, Mark.

I pity you.

And I loathe liars. And you ARE a prolific liar.

BTW he was using anything like proper sentence form

Yep. Absolutley proper. Read a newspaper, Time or Newsweek once
in a while, Markie.

No verb

not proper written english just done

I sure do wish you could appreciate just how funny that "sentence"
was, Markie!

You've not yet defined or identified any "emotional defect",
Brian. That comes from a lack of understanding of the words you're
using and from a lack of training/education in any healthcare related
discipline from which to draw the requisite knowledge from.

Obsession or perhaps OCD seems like a good

Like a good "what", Markie?

clear enough

No, it wasn't.

You didn't finish the sentence.

Finish your sentences of you expect to be understood.

Stevie I don't expect you to understand any sentence I write

Then you should feel quite fulfilled.

I choose to let the reader fill it in, again you try the times

Try what times?

Old July 14th 05, 09:01 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
from Aprl 5 2005 56 AM

been trying to track haveing seen seen looking for Stevie's alleged
evidence of Combat

And where on line do you expect to find that?

you claimed you had posted to the newsgroup proof of your claims of
combat

I never said that.

sure did

I guess from your new line you are no longer claimg that you posted
proof

I never said that.

sure did

Please note the people with whom you were grouped, Mark.

So I wasn't there, had not said word one to you in years, and you still
still forth hate and venom at me

It's not hate and vbenom, Markie.

yes it is
you obviously hate what for I can't understand

It's a complete lack of respect for a fellow American who abuses
the priviliges of "freedom of speech" with the chronic use of lies and
deceit.

hate in other words

Not an honest one in the bunch. All liars, cheats or deceivers.

form you I guess I have to take that as an Honor

You would.

That you were still timking of me after all those years was in a sense
flatering, also a bit frightening as to the degree and depth of your
hate for a man you never met

I don't hate you, Mark.

sure do hate and/or fear me for some reason

I pity you.

thanks I think

And I loathe liars. And you ARE a prolific liar.

ah yes self loathing Stevie

BTW he was using anything like proper sentence form

Yep. Absolutley proper. Read a newspaper, Time or Newsweek once
in a while, Markie.

No verb

not proper written english just done

I sure do wish you could appreciate just how funny that "sentence"
was, Markie!

gald you enjoyed it

You've not yet defined or identified any "emotional defect",
Brian. That comes from a lack of understanding of the words you're
using and from a lack of training/education in any healthcare related
discipline from which to draw the requisite knowledge from.

Obsession or perhaps OCD seems like a good

Like a good "what", Markie?

clear enough

No, it wasn't.

yes it was

You didn't finish the sentence.

Finish your sentences of you expect to be understood.

Stevie I don't expect you to understand any sentence I write

Then you should feel quite fulfilled.

why? I simply don't expect you to understand

I choose to let the reader fill it in, again you try the times

Try what times?

the times either NY or london times if you like

picking on someone not even around at the time

Obviously you were.

No I wasn't

Obviously you were.

nope I wasn't had not posted anything in years

had not been here in years you lieing sack of ####

Obviously you were.

not a post of mine in years yet you were still spilling hate and venom

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 15th 05, 04:23 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
from Aprl 5 2005 56 AM

been trying to track haveing seen seen looking for Stevie's alleged
evidence of Combat

And where on line do you expect to find that?

you claimed you had posted to the newsgroup proof of your claims of
combat

I never said that.

sure did

Then show it here.

So I wasn't there, had not said word one to you in years, and you still
still forth hate and venom at me

It's not hate and venom, Markie.

yes it is

Nope. It's your own words and behaviour, Markie.

you obviously hate what for I can't understand

Huh?

It's a complete lack of respect for a fellow American who abuses
the priviliges of "freedom of speech" with the chronic use of lies and
deceit.

hate in other words

Nope.

"Hate" in YOUR words.

Not an honest one in the bunch. All liars, cheats or deceivers.

form you I guess I have to take that as an Honor

You would.

That you were still timking of me after all those years was in a sense
flatering, also a bit frightening as to the degree and depth of your
hate for a man you never met

I don't hate you, Mark.

sure do hate and/or fear me for some reason

I don't hate you nor fear you.

I reserve "hate" for child molesters, spousal abusers, murderers
etc.

You're not one of those, are you?

And FEAR you...?!?!

BBBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! !!

I pity you.

thanks I think

You're welcome and no you don't.

And I loathe liars. And you ARE a prolific liar.

ah yes self loathing Stevie

Yes, I am sure you are self-loathing. You should be.

I sure do wish you could appreciate just how funny that "sentence"
was, Markie!

gald you enjoyed it

I am "gald" by a lot of what you attempt to write, Markie.

You've not yet defined or identified any "emotional defect",
Brian. That comes from a lack of understanding of the words you're
using and from a lack of training/education in any healthcare related
discipline from which to draw the requisite knowledge from.

Obsession or perhaps OCD seems like a good

Like a good "what", Markie?

clear enough

No, it wasn't.

yes it was

No, it wasn't.

You didn't finish the sentence.

Finish your sentences of you expect to be understood.

Stevie I don't expect you to understand any sentence I write

Then you should feel quite fulfilled.

why? I simply don't expect you to understand

So...your fractured English is some sort of INTENTIONAL deceit, I
see....

I choose to let the reader fill it in, again you try the times

Try what times?

the times either NY or london times if you like

I guess there was an attempt at humor there...

picking on someone not even around at the time

Obviously you were.

No I wasn't

Obviously you were.

nope I wasn't had not posted anything in years

Obviously you were. You've involved yourself in "debate" spanning
several years now.

had not been here in years you lieing sack of ####

Obviously you were.

not a post of mine in years yet you were still spilling hate and venom

No hate. No venom. Just putting all the animals in the same
cage.

Steve

Old July 15th 05, 05:00 AM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
from Aprl 5 2005 56 AM

been trying to track haveing seen seen looking for Stevie's alleged
evidence of Combat

And where on line do you expect to find that?

you claimed you had posted to the newsgroup proof of your claims of
combat

I never said that.

sure did

Then show it here.

So I wasn't there, had not said word one to you in years, and you still
still forth hate and venom at me

break

It's not hate and venom, Markie.

yes it is

Nope. It's your own words and behaviour, Markie.

why did you attack me when I had not posted in years

can you answer that?

you obviously hate what for I can't understand

Huh?

you obviously hate me why I don't know

It's a complete lack of respect for a fellow American who abuses
the priviliges of "freedom of speech" with the chronic use of lies and
deceit.

hate in other words

Nope.

yes hate

you might have a point if it were just me but you go off on Lenn and
Tood in the same hate filled manner

"Hate" in YOUR words.

yes Hate

you are a hate monger

Not an honest one in the bunch. All liars, cheats or deceivers.

form you I guess I have to take that as an Honor

You would.

That you were still timking of me after all those years was in a sense
flatering, also a bit frightening as to the degree and depth of your
hate for a man you never met

I don't hate you, Mark.

sure do hate and/or fear me for some reason

I don't hate you nor fear you.

yes you do nothing else explains your behavoir hate or fear

I reserve "hate" for child molesters, spousal abusers, murderers
etc.

well you have all but accused me of being a Child molester

You're not one of those, are you?

you accuse me of it

And FEAR you...?!?!

yep

BBBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! !!

grow up and stopp crying on the RRAP

I pity you.

thanks I think

You're welcome and no you don't.

yes I do

You don't think

you react which is the real reason I tend to beleive you may well have
been a marine. That is aprt of military mindset and much folks that
spend any time have it. some never aquire it

And I loathe liars. And you ARE a prolific liar.

ah yes self loathing Stevie

Yes, I am sure you are self-loathing. You should be.

no I like myself I even love myself

I sure do wish you could appreciate just how funny that "sentence"
was, Markie!

gald you enjoyed it

I am "gald" by a lot of what you attempt to write, Markie.

then what is your beef if I make you glad then you should not be upset
with me

You've not yet defined or identified any "emotional defect",
Brian. That comes from a lack of understanding of the words you're
using and from a lack of training/education in any healthcare related
discipline from which to draw the requisite knowledge from.

Obsession or perhaps OCD seems like a good

Like a good "what", Markie?

clear enough

No, it wasn't.

yes it was

No, it wasn't.

it was

OCD and obseesion look good for you

You didn't finish the sentence.

Finish your sentences of you expect to be understood.

Stevie I don't expect you to understand any sentence I write

Then you should feel quite fulfilled.

why? I simply don't expect you to understand

So...your fractured English is some sort of INTENTIONAL deceit, I
see....

More making **** up stevie

I simply don't expcept you to understand, simple fact

indeed I am certian even if you understood your mind would not allow
you to admit it

I choose to let the reader fill it in, again you try the times

Try what times?

the times either NY or london times if you like

I guess there was an attempt at humor there...

not at all

you refered to the newspaper in stuff now clipped out

I msitakenly assumed you could follow anything

picking on someone not even around at the time

Obviously you were.

No I wasn't

Obviously you were.

nope I wasn't had not posted anything in years

Obviously you were. You've involved yourself in "debate" spanning
several years now.

Nope

I was here a while starting around 97 till about 2000 then left for
about 4-5 years and came back

with nothing in between

had not been here in years you lieing sack of ####

Obviously you were.

not a post of mine in years yet you were still spilling hate and venom

No hate. No venom. Just putting all the animals in the same
cage.

that sure sound like hate to me

You can't even adknowledge our status as humans

must be hate or fear

Steve

Old July 15th 05, 08:22 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

It's not hate and venom, Markie.

yes it is

Nope. It's your own words and behaviour, Markie.

why did you attack me when I had not posted in years

I didn't "attack" you.

can you answer that?

I did...See above.

you obviously hate what for I can't understand

Huh?

you obviously hate me why I don't know

I don't hate you.

It's a complete lack of respect for a fellow American who abuses
the priviliges of "freedom of speech" with the chronic use of lies and
deceit.

hate in other words

Nope.

yes hate

So you claim I "forge words", yet here you are doing it.

No..Not hate.

you might have a point if it were just me but you go off on Lenn and
Tood in the same hate filled manner

Lennie and Todd are cut from the same cloth. Oh, Lennie's far
more competent with the English language than you'll ever hope to be,
but you're "cousins" none-the-less.

"Hate" in YOUR words.

yes Hate

But not in mine. You may stop "forging" any time you like,

you are a hate monger

No, I'm not.

Not an honest one in the bunch. All liars, cheats or deceivers.

form you I guess I have to take that as an Honor

You would.

That you were still timking of me after all those years was in a sense
flatering, also a bit frightening as to the degree and depth of your
hate for a man you never met

I don't hate you, Mark.

sure do hate and/or fear me for some reason

I don't hate you nor fear you.

yes you do nothing else explains your behavoir hate or fear

Intolerance of the deceitful and liars, Markie. Nothing else.

I reserve "hate" for child molesters, spousal abusers, murderers
etc.

well you have all but accused me of being a Child molester

No, I've not.

I HAVE said it's dangerous to leave kids around you, but not
because I think you'd take advantage of them physically. You're a bad
influence. You're functionally illiterate, you are an acknowledged
liar, and a sexual deviant.

You're not one of those, are you?

you accuse me of it

No, I didn't.

And FEAR you...?!?!

yep

You're falttering yourself again, Markie.

BBBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! ! ! !!

grow up and stopp crying on the RRAP

I'm not crying.

That's rolling-on-the-floor laughter!

I pity you.

thanks I think

You're welcome and no you don't.

yes I do

You don't think

Uh huh...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

you react which is the real reason I tend to beleive you may well have
been a marine. That is aprt of military mindset and much folks that
spend any time have it. some never aquire it

If you really knew what compromises the training of Marines, you'd
know better.

And even more evidence that you know nothing of, nor were ever
part of, "the military".

And I loathe liars. And you ARE a prolific liar.

ah yes self loathing Stevie

Yes, I am sure you are self-loathing. You should be.

no I like myself I even love myself

I am sure you do.

I sure do wish you could appreciate just how funny that "sentence"
was, Markie!

gald you enjoyed it

I am "gald" by a lot of what you attempt to write, Markie.

then what is your beef if I make you glad then you should not be upset
with me

You continue to miss the points of laughter within your own broken
English and that makes it even MORE hillarious! The Marx Brothers or
the Three Stooges would have felt right at home with you!

OCD and obseesion look good for you

I am sure that you've watched enough episodes of ER and General
Hospital to think so.

why? I simply don't expect you to understand

So...your fractured English is some sort of INTENTIONAL deceit, I
see....

More making more #### stevie

Nope.

I just make fun of what YOU make up.

I simply don't expcept you to understand, simple fact

I understand that YOU are INTENTIONALLY attempting to not be
understood clearly.

Why..I have no idea...

indeed I am certian even if you understood your mind would not allow
you to admit it

I'm sure if I am ever traumatically lobotomized it will all become
clear to me.

In the mean time, your posts look like Scrabble tiles dumped on
the floor.

I choose to let the reader fill it in, again you try the times

Try what times?

the times either NY or london times if you like

I guess there was an attempt at humor there...

not at all

you refered to the newspaper in stuff now clipped out

I msitakenly assumed you could follow anything

I can follow a lot.

Your fractured English takes a while to get through.

Obviously you were. You've involved yourself in "debate" spanning
several years now.

Nope

Yep.

You have involved yourself in Brain's deceit and lies about my
MARS participation.

I was here a while starting around 97 till about 2000 then left for
about 4-5 years and came back

with nothing in between

You posted here briefly in 2002 or 3...Several days worth.

No hate. No venom. Just putting all the animals in the same
cage.

that sure sound like hate to me

Nope. Just a zookeeper doing his duty.

You can't even adknowledge our status as humans

Are you? Then prove it. Stop lying.

must be hate or fear

Must be Markie on drugs.

Steve, K4YZ

IT WILL NEVER END, PEEPEEHOLIC, NEVER! Stevie Iz A PeePeeHolic CB 0 April 7th 04 04:20 AM
STEVIE IS A PEEPEEHOLIC Keykween Kontrol Unit CB 1 April 5th 04 10:06 AM
Blast from our AKC past WA3MOJ CB 30 February 1st 04 05:14 PM
Blast from the past... Randy CB 4 February 1st 04 04:26 AM
chuckie blast from the past version 4..... gw CB 0 November 10th 03 01:58 AM