Old September 23rd 06, 04:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default An Insult To One's Deceased Mother?

wrote:
nospam wrote:
On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 17:31:27 -0700, "Al Lorona"

Al, these guys don't care what we think. You should of read what they
said about my dead mother. I'm doing some research right now as who
said that and I am so sick of this I am ready to go on a road trip. He
doesn't realize that I am a disgrunted postal worker. Shouldn't of
said that about my dead mother!

KB9RQZ (Mark 'Morkie Moron' Morgan) feels right at home absuing the
memory of my deceased daughter in order to try and gain "messaging
leverage"

Robesin can abuse all of Mark's living relations, but not his dead
relations? That must make him morally superior to Mark, doesn't it?
Robesin da Man! Give's him bragging rights on the "God Hates Fags"
website, doesn't it?

Mark just out-assholed Robesin, that's all. Don't like it? Lots of
people don't like what Robesin does. I guess he'll eventually get used
to it like we've gotten used to Robesin's incessant accusations and
lies.

...I have no doubt that he's your culprit.

Don't know. Robesin has been caught making anonymous posts. Could
have been him.

Anyway, Mark just wanted an apology for the mayhem Robesin caused him
on RRAP. Robesin is incapable of making one. So he files lawsuit(s)
instead of showing an ounce of humanity.

BTW, I removed from this reply all the other radio groups that Robesin
was spamming.

Old September 23rd 06, 04:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

nospam wrote:

You are the one that posted about my dead mother. I am getting close
to finding out who you are. Its not KB9RQZ. You are using his name and
call. I have paid a someone to help me find out who you are. You
crossed the line when you made the comment about my dead mother. You
think this is a joke what you are doing on here. I'm not going to make
any threats here but we will meet some day. Keep posting

Robesin crosses lines allatime.

When others cross his lines, he claims he has an attorney and is filing
a lawsuit.

Old September 23rd 06, 05:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default An Insult To One's Deceased Mother?...N0IMD Creates Yet More Deceit and Blatant Lies

snot-scam-and-sleaze, better known as wrote:
wrote:
nospam wrote:
On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 17:31:27 -0700, "Al Lorona"

Al, these guys don't care what we think. You should of read what they
said about my dead mother. I'm doing some research right now as who
said that and I am so sick of this I am ready to go on a road trip. He
doesn't realize that I am a disgrunted postal worker. Shouldn't of
said that about my dead mother!

KB9RQZ (Mark 'Morkie Moron' Morgan) feels right at home absuing the
memory of my deceased daughter in order to try and gain "messaging
leverage"

Robesin can abuse all of Mark's living relations, but not his dead
relations? That must make him morally superior to Mark, doesn't it?
Robesin da Man! Give's him bragging rights on the "God Hates Fags"
website, doesn't it?

Who's "Robesin"?

And who would post on a "God Hates Fags" site?

Mark just out-##holed Robesin, that's all.

Mork always does. As do you and the other F5 Bretheren, Brain.
Some company you run with.

Don't like it? Lots of
people don't like what Robesin does. I guess he'll eventually get used
to it like we've gotten used to Robesin's incessant accusations and
lies.

Who's Robesin, and WHAT "incessant accusations and lies"...?!?!

You mean one's like "ARES won't respond to a major disaster?"

Or "ARES members are too over commited to make it work".

Perhaps you meant "Unlicensed devices play a major role in
emergency comms"..?!?!

All of those were YOUR lies and accusations, none of which has
been even remotely validated.

There's others, and yes, they will continue to haunt you as long
as you keep trying to play yourself up as "innocent bystander", Brain.

...I have no doubt that he's your culprit.

Don't know. Robesin has been caught making anonymous posts. Could
have been him.

Who's "Robeson", and when did he get caught making "anonymous
posts"...?!?!

Again, if you refer to me, you are again LYING, Mr Burke. Perhaps
you should try some different tactic because lying is not your forte.

Anyway, Mark just wanted an apology for the mayhem Robesin caused him
on RRAP. Robesin is incapable of making one. So he files lawsuit(s)
instead of showing an ounce of humanity.

Apologies for WHAT, Brain? The "mayhem" that Morkie Moron has
"suffered" has been in direct proportion to any mayhem HE has delivered
and delivered first and in quantity.

BTW, I removed from this reply all the other radio groups that Robesin
was spamming.

And perhaps removed it from the one that the original
correspondent was replying to, since he's an unknown.

Still up to your "Let's See How Low I CAn Go" antics, I see,
Brain.

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 23rd 06, 05:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default An Insult To One's Deceased Mother? Look to KB9RQZ For That Kind Of "Response"

nospam wrote:
You are the one that posted about my dead mother. I am getting close
to finding out who you are. Its not KB9RQZ. You are using his name and
call. I have paid a someone to help me find out who you are. You
crossed the line when you made the comment about my dead mother. You
think this is a joke what you are doing on here. I'm not going to make
any threats here but we will meet some day. Keep posting

Since you're top posting it's a bit difficult to tell what you're
really responding to, but since my Amateur call is right there in my
screen name, the "nickname" line, and at my signature, why would you
have to pay someone to find out who I am?

And I've never said anything about your mother.

Like I said...Look to KB9RQZ for that kind of behaviour...He
thrives on it.

Steve, K4YZ

On 23 Sep 2006 06:29:20 -0700, wrote:

nospam wrote:
On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 17:31:27 -0700, "Al Lorona"

Al, these guys don't care what we think. You should of read what they
said about my dead mother. I'm doing some research right now as who
said that and I am so sick of this I am ready to go on a road trip. He
doesn't realize that I am a disgrunted postal worker. Shouldn't of
said that about my dead mother!

KB9RQZ (Mark 'Morkie Moron' Morgan) feels right at home absuing the
memory of my deceased daughter in order to try and gain "messaging
leverage"...I have no doubt that he's your culprit.

Why does Morkie keep insisting that I am "lying" when all I am
doing is quoting HIM verbatim?

I'm not.

Here's YOUR words AGAIN, Morkie:

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie says learning code is easy!

Quoted Word For Word!

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 23rd 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:
nospam wrote:
On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 17:31:27 -0700, "Al Lorona"

Al, these guys don't care what we think. You should of read what they
said about my dead mother. I'm doing some research right now as who
said that and I am so sick of this I am ready to go on a road trip. He
doesn't realize that I am a disgrunted postal worker. Shouldn't of
said that about my dead mother!

KB9RQZ (Mark 'Morkie Moron' Morgan) feels right at home absuing the
memory of my deceased daughter in order to try and gain "messaging
leverage"

Robesin can abuse all of Mark's living relations, but not his dead
relations? That must make him morally superior to Mark, doesn't it?
Robesin da Man! Give's him bragging rights on the "God Hates Fags"
website, doesn't it?

Who's "Robesin"?

He is the bane of RRAP.

And who would post on a "God Hates Fags" site?

Haters such as Robesin would.

Mark just out-##holed Robesin, that's all.

Mork always does.

Took him a long, long time to work up to it.

As do you and the other F5 Bretheren, Brain.
Some company you run with.

Wherever a big pile of excrrement is found on RRAP, there is Robesin.

Don't like it? Lots of
people don't like what Robesin does. I guess he'll eventually get used
to it like we've gotten used to Robesin's incessant accusations and
lies.

Who's Robesin, and WHAT "incessant accusations and lies"...?!?!

...I have no doubt that he's your culprit.

Don't know. Robesin has been caught making anonymous posts. Could
have been him.

Who's "Robeson", and when did he get caught making "anonymous
posts"...?!?!

Indeed. Who is Robeson?

Again, if you refer to me, you are again LYING, Mr Burke. Perhaps
you should try some different tactic because lying is not your forte.

That is Robesin's forte, his special niche on RRAP.

Anyway, Mark just wanted an apology for the mayhem Robesin caused him
on RRAP. Robesin is incapable of making one. So he files lawsuit(s)
instead of showing an ounce of humanity.

Apologies for WHAT, Brain? The "mayhem" that Morkie Moron has
"suffered" has been in direct proportion to any mayhem HE has delivered
and delivered first and in quantity.

Your innocent bystander routine is a lie.

BTW, I removed from this reply all the other radio groups that Robesin
was spamming.

And perhaps removed it from the one that the original
correspondent was replying to, since he's an unknown.

I'm not worried that you'll find it anyway.

Still up to your "Let's See How Low I CAn Go" antics, I see,
Brain.

Steve, K4YZ

Still up to forging false attribures, I see, Robesin.

Old September 24th 06, 06:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: on Sat, Sep 23 2006 1:44 pm

K4YZ wrote:

Robesin can abuse all of Mark's living relations, but not his dead
relations? That must make him morally superior to Mark, doesn't it?
Robesin da Man! Give's him bragging rights on the "God Hates Fags"
website, doesn't it?

Who's "Robesin"?

He is the bane of RRAP.

Something like wolfbane.

The poor USMC Imposter doesn't know who he is...

And who would post on a "God Hates Fags" site?

Haters such as Robesin would.

The USMC Imposter tried that out with the "Never Trust Lennie"
home page. It lasted three days. Poor baby got all "offended"
that anyone DARE cancel it. Tsk, tsk.

Wherever a big pile of excrrement is found on RRAP, there is Robesin.

Yes, but where there's proof of one's military service
claims there is a great big vacuum of nothing from the
USMC Imposter.

Don't like it? Lots of
people don't like what Robesin does. I guess he'll eventually get used
to it like we've gotten used to Robesin's incessant accusations and
lies.

Who's Robesin, and WHAT "incessant accusations and lies"...?!?!

The USMC Imposter who cannot provide a single piece of
evidence of his fabled "seven hostile actions" 18-year
"career" in the USMC.

Don't know. Robesin has been caught making anonymous posts. Could
have been him.

Who's "Robeson", and when did he get caught making "anonymous
posts"...?!?!

Indeed. Who is Robeson?

This poor schmuck got so caught up in his own masquerade he
can't figure out who he really is...

Again, if you refer to me, you are again LYING, Mr Burke. Perhaps
you should try some different tactic because lying is not your forte.

That is Robesin's forte, his special niche on RRAP.

The USMC Imposter doesn't know lie from truth...keeps stalling
and stalling and stalling on providing any proof of his
fabled "seven hostile actions" 18-year "military career."

Anyway, Mark just wanted an apology for the mayhem Robesin caused him
on RRAP. Robesin is incapable of making one. So he files lawsuit(s)
instead of showing an ounce of humanity.

Apologies for WHAT, Brain? The "mayhem" that Morkie Moron has
"suffered" has been in direct proportion to any mayhem HE has delivered
and delivered first and in quantity.

Your innocent bystander routine is a lie.

This USMC Imposter just doesn't know lie from truth anymore.

He's had years to work up some kind of proof of his mighty
military accomplishments yet all he does is act all
disturbed-angry-petulant-insulted when he can't produce any
proof of his own claims. A real head case...who claims to be
a "healthcare professional." I worry for the patients who
come into contact with this Imposter.

Old September 25th 06, 04:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: on Sat, Sep 23 2006 1:44 pm

K4YZ wrote:

Robesin can abuse all of Mark's living relations, but not his dead
relations? That must make him morally superior to Mark, doesn't it?
Robesin da Man! Give's him bragging rights on the "God Hates Fags"
website, doesn't it?

Who's "Robesin"?

He is the bane of RRAP.

Something like wolfbane.

The poor USMC Imposter doesn't know who he is...

There's so many of him...

And who would post on a "God Hates Fags" site?

Haters such as Robesin would.

The USMC Imposter tried that out with the "Never Trust Lennie"
home page. It lasted three days. Poor baby got all "offended"
that anyone DARE cancel it. Tsk, tsk.

Morally superior....

Wherever a big pile of excrrement is found on RRAP, there is Robesin.

Yes, but where there's proof of one's military service
claims there is a great big vacuum of nothing from the
USMC Imposter.

Absolutely nothing.

Don't like it? Lots of
people don't like what Robesin does. I guess he'll eventually get used
to it like we've gotten used to Robesin's incessant accusations and
lies.

Who's Robesin, and WHAT "incessant accusations and lies"...?!?!

The USMC Imposter who cannot provide a single piece of
evidence of his fabled "seven hostile actions" 18-year
"career" in the USMC.

That's him.

Don't know. Robesin has been caught making anonymous posts. Could
have been him.

Who's "Robeson", and when did he get caught making "anonymous
posts"...?!?!

Indeed. Who is Robeson?

This poor schmuck got so caught up in his own masquerade he
can't figure out who he really is...

Now he's trying to out-dumbass some of the anoninnies.

I've got a MARS candy bar that says he can do it.

Again, if you refer to me, you are again LYING, Mr Burke. Perhaps
you should try some different tactic because lying is not your forte.

That is Robesin's forte, his special niche on RRAP.

The USMC Imposter doesn't know lie from truth...keeps stalling
and stalling and stalling on providing any proof of his
fabled "seven hostile actions" 18-year "military career."

He saw Full Metal Jacket and Arabian Knights (animation from Pixar)...

Anyway, Mark just wanted an apology for the mayhem Robesin caused him
on RRAP. Robesin is incapable of making one. So he files lawsuit(s)
instead of showing an ounce of humanity.

Apologies for WHAT, Brain? The "mayhem" that Morkie Moron has
"suffered" has been in direct proportion to any mayhem HE has delivered
and delivered first and in quantity.

Your innocent bystander routine is a lie.

This USMC Imposter just doesn't know lie from truth anymore.

He's had years to work up some kind of proof of his mighty
military accomplishments yet all he does is act all
disturbed-angry-petulant-insulted when he can't produce any
proof of his own claims. A real head case...who claims to be
a "healthcare professional." I worry for the patients who
come into contact with this Imposter.

Says he's the best there is. Says if we ever came into an ER, we'd
want him to work on us...

I'm thinking, HELL NO.

Old September 25th 06, 04:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: on Sat, Sep 23 2006 1:44 pm

The poor USMC Imposter doesn't know who he is...

There's so many of him...

And who would post on a "God Hates Fags" site?

Haters such as Robesin would.

The USMC Imposter tried that out with the "Never Trust Lennie"
home page. It lasted three days. Poor baby got all "offended"
that anyone DARE cancel it. Tsk, tsk.

Morally superior....

Wherever a big pile of excrrement is found on RRAP, there is Robesin.

Yes, but where there's proof of one's military service
claims there is a great big vacuum of nothing from the
USMC Imposter.

Absolutely nothing.

not even a name I manged that with a few emails addreses as well

Don't like it? Lots of
people don't like what Robesin does. I guess he'll eventually get used
to it like we've gotten used to Robesin's incessant accusations and
lies.

Who's Robesin, and WHAT "incessant accusations and lies"...?!?!

The USMC Imposter who cannot provide a single piece of
evidence of his fabled "seven hostile actions" 18-year
"career" in the USMC.

That's him.

Don't know. Robesin has been caught making anonymous posts. Could
have been him.

Who's "Robeson", and when did he get caught making "anonymous
posts"...?!?!

Indeed. Who is Robeson?

This poor schmuck got so caught up in his own masquerade he
can't figure out who he really is...

Now he's trying to out-dumbass some of the anoninnies.

he can out dumb ass almost anybody (maybe Wisemen can out dumb ass
steve)

[...]

We;d be well adviced to try self suregery than let him at oneself

I'm thinking, HELL NO.

Old September 26th 06, 12:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

From: on Sat, Sep 23 2006 1:44 pm

The poor USMC Imposter doesn't know who he is...

There's so many of him...

And who would post on a "God Hates Fags" site?

Haters such as Robesin would.

The USMC Imposter tried that out with the "Never Trust Lennie"
home page. It lasted three days. Poor baby got all "offended"
that anyone DARE cancel it. Tsk, tsk.

Morally superior....

Wherever a big pile of excrrement is found on RRAP, there is Robesin.

Yes, but where there's proof of one's military service
claims there is a great big vacuum of nothing from the
USMC Imposter.

Absolutely nothing.

not even a name I manged that with a few emails addreses as well

You've done nothing but spam several radio NG's, Morkie.

Don't like it? Lots of
people don't like what Robesin does. I guess he'll eventually get used
to it like we've gotten used to Robesin's incessant accusations and
lies.

Who's Robesin, and WHAT "incessant accusations and lies"...?!?!

The USMC Imposter who cannot provide a single piece of
evidence of his fabled "seven hostile actions" 18-year
"career" in the USMC.

That's him.

Don't know. Robesin has been caught making anonymous posts. Could
have been him.

Who's "Robeson", and when did he get caught making "anonymous
posts"...?!?!

Indeed. Who is Robeson?

This poor schmuck got so caught up in his own masquerade he
can't figure out who he really is...

Now he's trying to out-dumb### some of the anoninnies.

he can out dumb ### almost anybody (maybe Wisemen can out dumb ###
steve)

Better re-check the opinions of your Feeble Five cohorts, Morkie.

Brain there says you out-###hole me every time.

But then there's no honor among idiots.

Why does Morkie keep insisting that I am "lying" when all I am
doing is quoting HIM verbatim?

I'm not lying, Morkie...

Here's YOUR words AGAIN, Morkie:

Message ID .com