Old September 26th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Ham License

In article ,
says...

Gte help
http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

I don't need any help if thats what you were trying to tell me. By the
way your blog makes no sense at all.

Chris
Old September 26th 06, 02:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Papa Dog wrote:
In article ,
says...

Gte help
http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

I don't need any help if thats what you were trying to tell me. By the
way your blog makes no sense at all.

Chris

it is just a foregery claiming to my work by people afraid of me

Old September 26th 06, 02:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

In article .com,
says...

Papa Dog wrote:
In article ,
says...

Gte help
http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

I don't need any help if thats what you were trying to tell me. By the
way your blog makes no sense at all.

Chris

it is just a foregery claiming to my work by people afraid of me

If that is true it sounds like someone has too much free time on thier
hands.

Chris

Old September 26th 06, 01:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

No life
Billy Smith wrote at 4 AM:
Papa Dog wrote:
In article .com,
says...

Too lazy and stupid to do any better just like N0VFP?

I have a BS in Electronics with a minor in Computer Electronics and I'm
4 courses away from a Master in IT Network Security. I think most folks
would consider me very motivated and highly intelligent. Maybe you
should find out who you're talking too before you make your silly
comments.

Sure you do, liar.

Chris,

That guy uses a wide variety of user names.

So do you, Toad. And you don't even have a 2 year community college
degree.

What the real
problem with those people who condemn you is that they lack the mental
aptitude to even pass one course in those areas much less attain 120
plus hours or more of college credit.

Says Billy who struggles to spell "Florida" correctly.

After all, would you expect Bubba and his clones to have the mental
fortitude to master any sort of technical material.

Yet, the one you claim to be non-technical has an Extra Class ham
license, you don't.

Interesting that the
bozo jumped your case despite the fact that he has nothing that
resembles any sort of qualifications or degree.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA Billy ****s up again!

BILLY SMITH STEPS ON HIS OWN DICK THUSLY WITH THESE ****-UPS:

Billy "I can't read" Smith ****s up again when he claims in
et:
"By the way, weren't you required to retest per a letter from FCC
enforcement bureau? Shall we post the record for all to see again? They

don't make people retest unless you have been accused or proven to have

committed rules violations."
Billy can't read the ARRL website which states:
NOTE: Issuance by the FCC of a Warning Notice indicates that the FCC
has what it believes to be reliable evidence of possible rules
infractions and not necessarily that the recipient has violated FCC
rules. The FCC has the authority, pursuant to §97.519(d)(2) of the
rules to readminister any examination element previously administered
by a volunteer examiner.

Billy "Dumbass who can't put together a sentence" Smith shows off those
English skills, quite ironically in
.net:
"That's interesting there idiot. I bet you really did flunk high school
math and probably elementary too. Oh thats right, wasn't that when was
in
Floriduh. Spelled Florida but the DUH is for your Dumb Ass."

"wasn't that when was in Floriduh" - Billy makes good **** up!

Billy "shoots" himself in his palsied club foot once again in
Message-ID .net:
"Roger, shots himself in the foot"

Billy the "Rhodes" scholar ****s up again and even demonstrates he is
an imbecile in et:
"Right you are, wannabe Rhode's Scholar!"

Billy the illiterate retard Smith screws up again, and his illiteracy
is exposed. "It serves him right."
.net:
"Deserves him right."

Billy "retard" Smith confesses to his generally accepted retarded
status in . net:
"I'm a general retard. bwhahaha"

Billy "spelling champ of the general retards" Smith admits his bad
hygiene but is still in denial about his English skills in
. net
"Sure I can spell and smell."

"Billy" the NOtwordSmith ****s up again with this incompete sentence in
et:
"So when you got divorced boy, did your finally figure out that your
more"

Billy "cumgargler" Smith managed to awaken from his drunken stupor to
slobber
in :
"Isn't that you mom weighed"

Mr."Education" Billy Smith steps on his own dick again when he talks
about others' "educations" (or educatiion" as he spells it) in
t:
"Uh, huh. Right LOSER. Still smoking that dope again? By the way how is
your
so called educatiion actually doing for you? Those online classes."

Billy Smith shows off his Pulitzer Prize writing skills in
t:
"You're whole life has been exhaled before."

Billy "illiterate retard" Smith spikes the "HUH?" factor in this
slobbering in
.net:
"Come on, do it just have you some spiked Kool Aid."

"Didn't" your special-Ed teacher teach you how to spell, Billy?
in k.net:
"...didnt Marie teach you to play nice"

"Rhodes scholar" Billy Lardass Davies Smith blunders and blows his
cover again in . net:
"Rhode's scholar Scheissman blows his cover again."

Billy "dumbass" Smith steps on his own tiny dick when he tries to
criticize others' typos,but he doesn't "perform" well as usual with his
blatant "stupidity" in
. net:
"Noteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwhahahahahahah. You're a brilliant one
Scheissman.
You even peform stupid acts on your blatant stupidty"

Billy "dropout Lardass" Smith steps on his own dick when he tries to
comment on others' spelling abilities, but he "can't" do any better in

Billy "dropout pizza BOY" Smith ****s up his sentence again when he
blathered in :
"How about those retest letter you received for jamming."

Billy "illiterate " Smith claims to have been in the Library, but he
can't even spell "I've" correctly, maybe Billy should check out the
English tutoring books there in
et:
"Ive been to quite a few libraries on Sunday and a lot of them are
open."

Billy Smith "the" ill-educated moron ****s up again in
. net:
"Roger is about to finally have th final episode where..."

Billy Smith stumbles on his club foot in his fat mouth when he tries to
claim "hillbillies" are somehow inferior( he squeaks from
"experience"?) in
.net:
"Is that another fine quality of the Hillbilly state? You know, that
third world one where you live full of miscegenation, inbreeding, and
the like. Speaking from experrience again?"

Can you imagine an
employer allowing a guy like that to abuse their computer system?
Especially that a great many of his posts occur at work between 7 and 11
am.

And yours seem to occur around 4 AM, no-woman- Billy. Lonely in that
basement?

Old September 26th 06, 01:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Billy Smith wrote:
Mwhaahahahhaha. Would that by "that" Woger?

BWHAHAHAHAHA! "Would that "by" that? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

How stupid can you "be?"

How abou that Todd rather

How "about", stupid.

than "Taod"? Not to mention the word broadcast is spelled "broadcast"

How "about" learning to check your spelling first, Toad.

rather than your version of "broiadcast. Mwahahahahahha. Nice try again
USF and DeVry flunk out.

Too bad Roger graduated from USF, unlike you from anywhere. He never
wenrt to Devry, Columbonehead, you are a total **** up!
How about your version of "Florida" or "experience"? Billy the
community college dropout screws up again!

Billy Smith wrote:

Isn't is spelled Chris? That is 4 screw ups in two sentences. So much
for using that spell checker, eh Scheissmann?

Isn't it spelled "Florida?"

Old September 26th 06, 01:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Billy Smith whined:

They don't make people retest who know how to follow the rules! Try
again loser.

Learn to read:

The FCC has the authority, pursuant to §97.519(d)(2) of the rules to
readminister any examination element previously administered by a
volunteer examiner.

But that's right, you can't even spell "about" correctly.

Response to "21st Century" Part Two (Communicator License) N2EY Policy 0 November 30th 03 01:28 PM
Low reenlistment rate charlesb Policy 54 September 18th 03 01:57 PM
ATTN: Tech Licensee USA Morse Code Freedom Day is August 1st Dwight Stewart Policy 300 August 12th 03 12:25 AM
Hey CBers Help Get rid of Morse Code Test and Requirement Scott Unit 69 Policy 9 August 1st 03 02:08 AM
Hey CBers Help Get rid of Morse Code Test and Requirement ROLDAIGNAULT CB 22 July 31st 03 12:54 AM