Old September 29th 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Ham License

Papa Dog wrote in
:

In article .com,
says...

Papa Dog wrote:
In article .com,
says...

Too lazy and stupid to do any better just like N0VFP?

Never said that. I plan on studying for my general after I do tech.
You have to start somewhere.

PS - You're id on this newsgroup is highly offensive.

Then don't read them, dumbass!

I suppose you use that kind of language on the radio too. There is
is a reaon the FCC has rules against it and good adult conduct
dictates you act a certain way in public. You sound like a simpleton
as all you can do is name call.

You sound like a whiny momma's boy. Still living with mommy and daddy?

Actually I live in a nice house I paid for.

You sound like a foul mouthed old fart who never amounted to anything in
life and has to bother the snot out of people to make himself feel
superior. You live by yourself because no woman would have you and all
your pets would run away. You're a pitiful case that never graduated
from high school. They tried to train you in the military but you were
to stupid to learn to do anything so they stuck you in the kitchen
peeling potatos and you've been ****ed off about it every since.

Don't respond to this. I'm filtering you. I'm done with you and if I
ever encounter you on the air using profanity or otherwise interfering
with transmissions I'll help the FCC track you down and put you under a
federal prison.

Chris

Don't argue with the potty mouths. It gets them all the more excited when
someone argues back. Woger is the worst.

SC

Old September 29th 06, 03:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default woger the wabbit hops

wrote:

woger the wabbit hops

Response to "21st Century" Part Two (Communicator License) N2EY Policy 0 November 30th 03 02:28 PM
Low reenlistment rate charlesb Policy 54 September 18th 03 01:57 PM
ATTN: Tech Licensee USA Morse Code Freedom Day is August 1st Dwight Stewart Policy 300 August 12th 03 12:25 AM
Hey CBers Help Get rid of Morse Code Test and Requirement Scott Unit 69 Policy 9 August 1st 03 02:08 AM
Hey CBers Help Get rid of Morse Code Test and Requirement ROLDAIGNAULT CB 22 July 31st 03 12:54 AM