Old September 30th 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default FALSE! RRAP was sure peaceful while KB9RQZ was away.

Arf! Arf! wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
k.net...
wrote in
ups.com:

K4YZ wrote:

Slow Code wrote:

Mark,

Slow, what do you call peaceful? ...Other people's unwillingness to
sling excrement back at Robesin? That's not peace.

Robesin finally meets his match in Mark, and now you claim it used to
be peaceful? I'm not buying any of that. You simply couldn't be more
wrong.

Why do you have to follow up to every post? When you do they just
laugh at you and keep teasing your dyslexic retard ass. Contribute
something useful to RRAP, Don't be it's laughing stock.

Impossible.

Ditto Robesin.

Steve has a brain. Markie has a brain, but it doesn't work. Every time
Steve or anyone else says something, Markie the parrot does a follow-up
crap job on it. If Mark had something other than a mis-spelled five word
phrase, maybe Steve wouldn't tease, but I haven't seen Mark get anything
out right yet.

SC

Mark is, if nothing else, shameless. I understand fully why Dave Heil
referred to Mark as the group "Myna Bird". For whatever it is that compels
Mark to post sometimes hundreds of posts per diem, it is obvious that Mark
is a total stranger to self-control.

Self-control???

What kind of idiot posts about the taste of his own excrement from
another guy's lap?

Like a Myna Bird, Mark feels as if he
MUST squawk and comment often to each and every post he sees. He squawks
that he is defending himself when, in reality, he is the major cause of most
of the angst on RRAP. No wonder many in RRAP and elsewhere killfile him.

An apology is all it takes, but they seem to be in short supply.

Yes, it WAS peaceful during Mark's hiatus. He should go away more often.

No, it wasn't. Robesin was busy accusing others of homosexuality and
pedophilia. That is not peace.

Old September 30th 06, 03:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Slow Code" wrote in message
k.net...
wrote in
ups.com:

K4YZ wrote:

Slow Code wrote:

[...]

is a total stranger to self-control. Like a Myna Bird, Mark feels as if he

Old September 30th 06, 03:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Steve has a brain.

are you sure? he doesn't use it
Markie has a brain, but it doesn't work.

funny it work better than yours

It do????

Old September 30th 06, 06:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

An apology is all it takes, but they seem to be in short supply.

Yes...Mark SHOULD apologize...but won't or can't.

Yes, it WAS peaceful during Mark's hiatus. He should go away more often.

No, it wasn't. Robesin was busy accusing others of homosexuality and
pedophilia. That is not peace.

He was? I didn't *see* that. Steve responded to Mork...nobody else so far as
I noted.
Perhaps you, like Mark, embellish just a teensy bit, eh?

Old September 30th 06, 11:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Arf! Arf! wrote:
An apology is all it takes, but they seem to be in short supply.

Yes...Mark SHOULD apologize...but won't or can't.

Yes, it WAS peaceful during Mark's hiatus. He should go away more often.

No, it wasn't. Robesin was busy accusing others of homosexuality and
pedophilia. That is not peace.

He was? I didn't *see* that. Steve responded to Mork...nobody else so far as
I noted.
Perhaps you, like Mark, embellish just a teensy bit, eh?

Of course you didn't see it. Of course you think I embellish just a
teensy bit. Of course you think Mark should apologize. Of course you
think it was peaceful when Mark took leave.

You are Robesin.

I've corrected the above so the attributions are right, so quit
screwing it up.

Old October 1st 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: on Sat, Sep 30 2006 3:57 pm

Arf! Arf! wrote:

An apology is all it takes, but they seem to be in short supply.

Yes...Mark SHOULD apologize...but won't or can't.

Yes, it WAS peaceful during Mark's hiatus. He should go away more often.

No, it wasn't. Robesin was busy accusing others of homosexuality and
pedophilia. That is not peace.

He was? I didn't *see* that. Steve responded to Mork...nobody else so far as
I noted.
Perhaps you, like Mark, embellish just a teensy bit, eh?

Of course you didn't see it. Of course you think I embellish just a
teensy bit. Of course you think Mark should apologize. Of course you
think it was peaceful when Mark took leave.

You are Robesin.

Hmmm...could be...except the anony-mouse Arf a Man didn't mention
"seven hostile actions," didn't talk about Civil Air Patrol (as
"pilot in command" Har!), and didn't mention any pedofilia or
scatology, didn't want to "talk" to others' wives!

But, Arf a Man is otherwise JUST LIKE the robeswine.

I'd say that this anony-mousie could be just about ANY
pro-coder in here. Perhaps even moderator Paul! :-)
[see the clue in asterisk-enclosures of "see" above, a
giveaway clue to a Usenet-environment-using academic]

I've corrected the above so the attributions are right, so quit
screwing it up.

Tsk. HAS to be a pro-coder then...they "SEE" only what
They want to see, are blind to what normal people see.

They desperately need an opthalmologist specializing
in REALITY.

Old October 1st 06, 05:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

You are Robesin.

Hmmm...could be...except the anony-mouse Arf a Man didn't mention
"seven hostile actions," didn't talk about Civil Air Patrol (as
"pilot in command" Har!), and didn't mention any pedofilia or
scatology, didn't want to "talk" to others' wives!

But, Arf a Man is otherwise JUST LIKE the robeswine.

I'd say that this anony-mousie could be just about ANY
pro-coder in here. Perhaps even moderator Paul! :-)
[see the clue in asterisk-enclosures of "see" above, a
giveaway clue to a Usenet-environment-using academic]

I've corrected the above so the attributions are right, so quit
screwing it up.

Tsk. HAS to be a pro-coder then...they "SEE" only what
They want to see, are blind to what normal people see.

They desperately need an opthalmologist specializing
in REALITY.

====

Comes now Len Anderson, gaseous bageous emeritus. You'll forgive (tsk) me if
I don't bow in humble submission before the Len Anderson Altar of Humor.
I'll leave the bowing and scraping to Mark.