Old October 2nd 06, 01:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default N9OGL's last shemale he jacked off to!

Billy Smith whined:
What is

What is:

Billy the spelling bee champ Smith ****s up again while trying to make
fun of others' typos and pegs the irony meter in
et:
"Would that by "that" Woger? How abou that Todd rather
than "Taod"?"

Is your lack of education showing up again, chicken****?

Old October 2nd 06, 01:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default RRAP was sure peaceful while KB9RQZ was away.

Billy Smith wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

wrote:

The Demon Princess of Obtusity wrote:

But if it's Woger's lame

Hey, ****head, get back to sodomizing those cats, since you can't get a
real woman.

So what was

So why do you still live with mommy in the basement?

Do you still

Do you still suck off those black neighbors in your HUD apartment
complex?

Old October 2nd 06, 01:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Billy Smith wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Demon Lardass of Constipation whined lamely:

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 04:52:57 -0700, Not Cocksucker Lloyd attempted to
confuse the issue further by squeaking:

Teh Suck-retary to Teh Impotent **** of MEOW whined:

All Hail Fluffy! On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:57:52 -0700, Wrong guess,
****head wrote:

Demon Lard of Constipation whined:

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 05:57:47 -0700, Wrong guess, ****head! Not a
guess, Wabbit! attempted to confuse the issue further by squeaking:

The Demon Princess of Obtusity wrote:

But if it's Woger's lame

Hey, ****head, BITCHSLAP

Well, at least you got _something_ right. BITCHSLAP!

Oh, so you ARE a ****head? BITCHSLAP

I'm a kookologist.

No, you are a no life k00k.

"****head" is part of the job description.

And you do it so well, ****HEAD.

DaIKYABWAI!

Dance, my bitch, dance.

Just like

You've got it reversed, fatty.
Now, dance, Lardass, dance!

Old October 2nd 06, 01:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Billy Smith wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Demon Lard of Constitpation whined:

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 04:51:06 -0700, Not Cocksucker Lloyd attempted
to confuse the issue further by squeaking:

The Suck-retary of Adhominum whined:

Nope! Never tangled with 'im.

Yep, you got SPANKED by him.

No wife,

What a surprise, you spend your life on the internet.

and my "girlfriend" is thousands of miles away.

She couldn't stand your body odor, huh? Or is your "girlfriend" a
shemale who works at a strip club in Vegas?

Too bad, you lose.

You lose, ****head.

Keep dancing, just for ten more days...

Until you get back in the rubber room?

Speaking of your visit to the WV State Mental Facility.

Name the facility and give the dates he was in it. Since you never can
do that, your story is a lie.

Roger never beat up his mother, fatty. You did, right after your fat
dumb ass was caught stealing money from her purse.
You were in a Mental health facility in Independence, Iowa for a year,
projection boy.

Old October 3rd 06, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, pretending to be "Billy cumgobbler Smith" wrote:

Roger never beat up his mother, fatty.

Is UnWiseman attempting to evade fact on a technicality?

How about your adoptive mother, Rog? Did you strike her or threaten to?

Why were you in the lockup in Glen Dale?

For a guy who says he isn't Roger Wiseman, you certainly seem to have a
lot of information at your disposal.

A couple of weeks ago, you asked if my late father. I told you that I
miss him very much and I asked if you missed your adoptive mother. You
never responded. Do you miss her, Roger?

Dave K8MN
Old October 3rd 06, 12:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Dave Heil not pretending to be "Stagger Lee" or "Lloyd Wiseman" this
time wrote:
"Billy cumgobbler Smith" wrote:

Roger never beat up his mother, fatty.

Is UnWiseman attempting to evade fact on a technicality?

Is Assheil attempting to cloud the issue?

How about your adoptive mother, Rog?

What adoptive mother?

Did you strike her or threaten to?

Nope, he didn't. Why would he?

Why were you in the lockup in Glen Dale?

Glen Dale has no "lockup." Dumbass.

For a guy who says he isn't Roger Wiseman, you certainly seem to have a
lot of information at your disposal.

For a guy who claims to have lots of information, you seem to always
get it wrong.

A couple of projection

Yes, you miss him, he molested you .

Old October 5th 06, 06:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

The Unstable Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Andy the Perv Timberlake"

time or at any time wrote:

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Billy cumgobbler Smith" wrote:

Roger never beat up his mother, fatty.

Is UnWiseman attempting to evade fact on a technicality?

Is Assheil attempting to cloud the issue?

I asked you a direct question. That isn't clouding any issue. You
didn't answer it. That's the only clouding I've noted.

How about your adoptive mother, Rog?

What adoptive mother?

Your adoptive mother--the one who left you the house.

Did you strike her or threaten to?

Nope, he didn't. Why would he?

I'm not asking him. I'm asking you.

Why were you in the lockup in Glen Dale?

Glen Dale has no "lockup." Dumbass.

Sure they do, Rog. You've been there.

For a guy who says he isn't Roger Wiseman, you certainly seem to have a
lot of information at your disposal.

For a guy who claims to have lots of information, you seem to always
get it wrong.

I didn't claim to have lots of information. I do have really good
information though.

A couple of weeks ago, you asked if my late father. I told you that
I miss him very much and I asked if you missed your adoptive mother.
You never responded. Do you miss her, Roger?

Yes, you miss him, he molested you .

No, Roger, my father never molested me nor anyone else. As to missing
him, I've already told you that I do. You haven't responded. Do you
miss Marie?

Dave K8MN
Old October 5th 06, 03:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

The mentally ill Dave Heil, K8MN wrote:

time wrote:

"Billy cumgobbler Smith" wrote:

Roger never beat up his mother, fatty.

Is UnWiseman attempting to evade fact on a technicality?

Is Assheil attempting to cloud the issue?

I asked you

Nope, you clouded the issue. As per your usual, like when you answer
Len Anderson.

How about your adoptive mother, Rog?

What adoptive mother?

Your adoptive mother--the one who left you the house.

Prove Roger was adopted. Projecting about a "left you the house?" You
mean like how that house in Cincinnati was left to you?

Did you strike her or threaten to?

Nope, he didn't. Why would he?

I'm not asking him. I'm asking you.

Why were you in the lockup in Glen Dale?

Glen Dale has no "lockup." Dumbass.

Sure they do

No, they don't, they send their prisoners to the NRJ. Roger's never
been there. Looks like another one of your lies was exposed. Anybody
can call (304) 845-5511 and ask. You really should know better, you've
whined there often enough.

Pious Davey Heil, K8MN blatantly lies even when a call to (304)
845-5511 can verify Glen Dale has no jail facility in
. net:
"Why were you in the lockup in Glen Dale?"

For a guy who says he isn't Roger Wiseman, you certainly seem to have a
lot of information at your disposal.

For a guy who claims to have lots of information, you seem to always
get it wrong.

I didn't claim to have lots of information. I do have really good
information though.

Too bad it's like you, defective.

Yes, you miss him, he molested you .

Yes, Roger, my father molested me