Old October 6th 06, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Problem with off topic postings in antenna newsgroup

Slow Code wrote:
Do you have a spare tire in your car in case you get a flat tire? Ham
radio without a CW requirement is like driving your car around without a
spare tire.

I drive my Harley around all the time without a spare tire.
I don't wear a seat belt either. What's wrong with that?
--
73, Cecil, http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp
Old October 6th 06, 10:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Cecil Moore wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
Do you have a spare tire in your car in case you get a flat tire? Ham
radio without a CW requirement is like driving your car around without a
spare tire.

I drive my Harley around all the time without a spare tire.
I don't wear a seat belt either. What's wrong with that?
--
73, Cecil, http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

I have a spare car. What's wrong with that?

Old October 7th 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Cecil Moore wrote in
m:

Slow Code wrote:
Do you have a spare tire in your car in case you get a flat tire? Ham
radio without a CW requirement is like driving your car around without
a spare tire.

I drive my Harley around all the time without a spare tire.
I don't wear a seat belt either. What's wrong with that?

Cecil, you've been like that since day one. I knew years ago arguing with
you that you'd never change, I don't know why I still argue. You like CW,
but when anyone has ever made an arguement for keeping the code
requirement you tease them.

SC
Old October 7th 06, 11:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Slow Code wrote:
Cecil Moore wrote in
m:

Slow Code wrote:
Do you have a spare tire in your car in case you get a flat tire? Ham
radio without a CW requirement is like driving your car around without
a spare tire.

I drive my Harley around all the time without a spare tire.
I don't wear a seat belt either. What's wrong with that?

Cecil, you've been like that since day one. I knew years ago arguing with
you that you'd never change, I don't know why I still argue.

I don't know why you bother.

You like CW,
but when anyone has ever made an arguement for keeping the code
requirement you tease them.

The Code TEST requirement....

SC

Slow, you're not only slow in code...

Old October 8th 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Interesting

"William" wrote in message
ups.com...

Slow Code wrote:
Cecil Moore wrote in
m:

Slow Code wrote:
Do you have a spare tire in your car in case you get a flat tire?

Ham
radio without a CW requirement is like driving your car around

without
a spare tire.

I drive my Harley around all the time without a spare tire.
I don't wear a seat belt either. What's wrong with that?

Cecil, you've been like that since day one. I knew years ago arguing

with
you that you'd never change, I don't know why I still argue.

I don't know why you bother.

You like CW,
but when anyone has ever made an arguement for keeping the code
requirement you tease them.

The Code TEST requirement....

SC

Slow, you're not only slow in code...

Problem with off topic postings in antenna newsgroup Rick Antenna 19 October 7th 06 11:29 PM
Passive Repeater Bryan Martin Antenna 13 February 10th 06 02:03 PM
LongWire Antenna Jim B Shortwave 5 March 2nd 04 09:36 AM
Poor quality low + High TV channels? How much dB in Preamp? lbbs Shortwave 16 December 13th 03 03:01 PM