Old October 17th 06, 02:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default kb9rqz, geophysicist

"Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote in message ...

wrote in message
On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 23:21:30 +0000 (UTC), "Chris"
wrote:

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:39:58 -0400,

wrote:
On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:51:22 +0000 (UTC), "Chris"
wrote:

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 02:48:05 -0400,

wrote:
On 15 Oct 2006 20:45:49 -0700,
wrote:

What institution granted your degree, and what year?

you can ask all you like as is made I am not answering such a question
since the data can be used by robeson to contiue his hjassment

Ah, but you should be able to answer some simple questions that any
geophysicist in training would know. For example: Can you tell us
what the Falvey subduction model is, and how it is related to plate
tectonic theory? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

sure I it is the basis of the how of plate techtechtonics it strike
slip ing and spreading center are basis of the mechanics of plate
movement

[subject line restored]

Wrong, but nice try.

what is wrong is you trying to prettend you are not enaging is
harrasment steve

Trying to hijack the thread again, Mark?

Looks as if Chris put you in a corner when he said, "And before you go any
further, be aware that I used to work with Falvey back in the 80's when I
was employed as a geophysicist by the Gulf Research Company both in
Harmarville, Pennsylvania and in Houston, Texas. We sponsored part of
Falvey's research.

In short, I'm a real geophysicist. That's why I seriously doubt that you
are."

Somebody called you out on your lies and now you have no comment save to
accuse "Steve" of harrassing you again. You have no shame, do you?

he posed his questioion as steve always no matter what answer he gets
calls it lie just more of the standard steve attack crap
No, it is not. Chris caught you in a bold-faced lie and now you are trying
to change the topic so as to weasel your way around being outed.
You've been busted, pure and simple.

Old October 17th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote:

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 02:48:05 -0400,

wrote:
On 15 Oct 2006 20:45:49 -0700,
wrote:

[...]

no thread to hijack

just another of steve effort to conuct harrassment and get an answer
to question I refuse to answer and one that is off topic and not
proper to begin with

The question is only "not proper" because it put you on the spot as being a
liar and you are uncomfortable about being exposed as such.
Who are YOU to determine what is on topic or not on topic, anyway?
You have no credibility. No life, no common sense, and certainly no degree
in geophysics.
All you have is Usenet and a sick fixation on Steve.

Old October 17th 06, 06:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.sex.dogs,rec.radio.cb,alt.politics.democrats,alt.usenet.kooks

Default clean up your nasty ass-- Don't slam the ham

wrote:
On 16 Oct 2006 20:02:19 -0700,

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 00:40:45 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

wrote in
roups.com:

It's "Robeson" and "incognito." And I'm not Robeson. How come you see
Steve in every post that isn't illiterate or grossly misspelled?

Ham-and-cheese and Markie could put their cards together and they still
wouldn't be playing with a full deck.

funny you are 7 can short of a sixpack

clean up the ars turn in your license

SC
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

STFU coward

Old October 18th 06, 02:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default kb9rqz, geophysicist Yeah...RIGHT ! ! !

Well, now, Mark, that's interesting. A few questions:

What institution granted your degree, and what year?

What is the title of your Masters thesis?

Why do you hyphenate the word "geophysics?" It isn't hyphenated in
normal usage. A geophysicist would know that.

Hence the reason Morkie didn't know it....

What are "sesmis" waves? Or do you mean "seismic?" And how do they
"progate?"

They didn't teach Morkie those big words on the short yellow bus.

There's an old saying in baseball. You can bull#### the fans but you
can't bull#### the players.

That wasn't even a good try, Mark.

Well, now, Charlie, that's interesting. A few questions:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....Just like Lennie....

Charles didn't sign anything "Charlie"...So why the familiar
retort, Brain?

Why is a non-radio related topic on QRZ now on RRAP?

Why not?

And since YOU are responding to it, YOU legitimized it, ergo stop
your whining.

Why is this your first posting EVER on any newsgroup, and it just
happened to be RRAP?

Why not? Did it matter that it wasn't on a trucking site? Or
basket weaving? Or ex-Air Farce Weather Guessers?

There may be old sayings in baseball, but of what relevance are they to
amateur radio?

The question I have is what relevence do YOU have in Amateur
Radio, Brain?

So far just about every topic you've cared to express an opinion
on as an alleged informed respondent has been WRONG.

Why is profanity a large part of your first message to RRAPpers?

Why not? Morkie's been using that language for a decade now and
I've not seen YOU chastize him once about it.

And my preference for avoiding such language notwithstanding, the
quote is spot-on. Morkie got caught lying again.

I guess Robesin doesn't mind profanity as long as he's ingonito.

Who's Robesin and what's "ingonito"...?!?! Taking more "engilhs"
lessons from Morkie...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 18th 06, 02:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Robesin Uses Retarded Children To Get a Laugh, was: kb9rqz, geophysicist Yeah...RIGHT ! ! !

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

What are "sesmis" waves? Or do you mean "seismic?" And how do they
"progate?"

They didn't teach Morkie those big words on the short yellow bus.

Steve, K4YZ

Considering your circumstances in life, I'm surprised that you would
use retarded children to get a cheap laugh.