Old October 16th 06, 04:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default kb9rqz, geophysicist

Mark wrote at qrz.com:

well myself it was alomst that easy but then I have Master degree in
Geo-physics and do most of my work looking at sesmis wave progation

Well, now, Mark, that's interesting. A few questions:

What institution granted your degree, and what year?

What is the title of your Masters thesis?

Why do you hyphenate the word "geophysics?" It isn't hyphenated in
normal usage. A geophysicist would know that.

What are "sesmis" waves? Or do you mean "seismic?" And how do they
"progate?"

There's an old saying in baseball. You can bull**** the fans but you
can't bull**** the players.

That wasn't even a good try, Mark.

Old October 16th 06, 08:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Well, now, Charlie, that's interesting. A few questions:

Why is a non-radio related topic on QRZ now on RRAP?

The qrz topic is radio related.

What part of your carry over to RRAP is radio related?

It had to do with how easy the
Technician exam is these days and how it is so easy that people who
know nothing about ham radio can pass it. Markie just HAD to respond
and flaunt his superior intellectual capabilities.

Again, why do you bring a non-topic to RRAP?

Why is this your first posting EVER on any newsgroup, and it just
happened to be RRAP?

You have a problem with that? Life ain't fair. Learn to deal with it.

Sorry Robesin, I'm not buying any.

There may be old sayings in baseball, but of what relevance are they to
amateur radio?

If you can't see the relevance then I'll translate: it's a lot easier
to lie to spectators about what's happening on the playing field than
it is to lie to the people actually playing the game.

What game?

Why is profanity a large part of your first message to RRAPpers?

I've seen some of your posts. You have no room to talk. Besides,
since this is RRAP, I figured I should use words you are used to.

Robesin sins when he thinks God can't hear him.

I guess Robesin doesn't mind profanity as long as he's ingonito.

It's "Robeson" and "incognito." And I'm not Robeson. How come you see
Steve in every post that isn't illiterate or grossly misspelled?

Thanks for playing, Robesin.

Old October 16th 06, 09:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default id theft is acrime

Well, now, Charlie, that's interesting. A few questions:

Why is a non-radio related topic on QRZ now on RRAP?

The qrz topic is radio related.

What part of your carry over to RRAP is radio related?

BTW he nor anybody said anything my coment in the qrz.com in the thread
where it seemed relavant

It had to do with how easy the
Technician exam is these days and how it is so easy that people who
know nothing about ham radio can pass it. Markie just HAD to respond
and flaunt his superior intellectual capabilities.

Again, why do you bring a non-topic to RRAP?

you know why it is steve conducting his campaign of harrasment

Why is this your first posting EVER on any newsgroup, and it just
happened to be RRAP?

You have a problem with that? Life ain't fair. Learn to deal with it.

Sorry Robesin, I'm not buying any.

yep it would easier to respect if he would sign the post properly

There may be old sayings in baseball, but of what relevance are they to
amateur radio?

If you can't see the relevance then I'll translate: it's a lot easier
to lie to spectators about what's happening on the playing field than
it is to lie to the people actually playing the game.

What game?

Why is profanity a large part of your first message to RRAPpers?

I've seen some of your posts. You have no room to talk. Besides,
since this is RRAP, I figured I should use words you are used to.

Robesin sins when he thinks God can't hear him.

which make him a real fool soince god always hears

I guess Robesin doesn't mind profanity as long as he's ingonito.

It's "Robeson" and "incognito." And I'm not Robeson. How come you see
Steve in every post that isn't illiterate or grossly misspelled?

Thanks for playing, Robesin.

indeed he can
't know robeson or robesin is unless he is a long time reg here on rrap
and no real long regular is just making his first post on raap

Old October 17th 06, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:

Well, now, Charlie, that's interesting. A few questions:

Why is a non-radio related topic on QRZ now on RRAP?

The qrz topic is radio related. It had to do with how easy the
[...]

Ham-and-cheese and Markie could put their cards together and they still
wouldn't be playing with a full deck.

SC
Old October 17th 06, 01:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote in message
On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 23:21:30 +0000 (UTC), "Chris"
wrote:

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:39:58 -0400,

wrote:
On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:51:22 +0000 (UTC), "Chris"
wrote:

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 02:48:05 -0400,

wrote:
On 15 Oct 2006 20:45:49 -0700,
wrote:

What institution granted your degree, and what year?

you can ask all you like as is made I am not answering such a question
since the data can be used by robeson to contiue his hjassment

Ah, but you should be able to answer some simple questions that any
geophysicist in training would know. For example: Can you tell us
what the Falvey subduction model is, and how it is related to plate
tectonic theory? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

sure I it is the basis of the how of plate techtechtonics it strike
slip ing and spreading center are basis of the mechanics of plate
movement

[subject line restored]

Wrong, but nice try.

what is wrong is you trying to prettend you are not enaging is
harrasment steve

Trying to hijack the thread again, Mark?

Looks as if Chris put you in a corner when he said, "And before you go any
further, be aware that I used to work with Falvey back in the 80's when I
was employed as a geophysicist by the Gulf Research Company both in
Harmarville, Pennsylvania and in Houston, Texas. We sponsored part of
Falvey's research.

In short, I'm a real geophysicist. That's why I seriously doubt that you
are."

Somebody called you out on your lies and now you have no comment save to
accuse "Steve" of harrassing you again. You have no shame, do you?