Old October 21st 06, 03:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default 5 wpm hams need to move if a 20 wpm Extra wants the frequency.

"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...
"I PUNCE" wrote in
oups.com:

Dee Flint wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...
I might propose that to the FCC.

20 wpm Extra's have more important QSO's than nickle hams and
no-coders do, that's why we should get spectrum priority.

SC

Hocky Puck. From a 20wpm Extra.

didn't you mean to say mean to say a "2 min extra"??, you cocksucking
fat whore!

Dee, N8UZE

I've always liked Dee. She has always been one of the few here that
doesn't mind arguing policy. I don't know how she has been able to stand
all the Woger and Markie homo crap posts, but it's good she hung around to
take policy. I just wish she didn't want to see ham radio dumbed down
more.

SC

1. I filter the idiots out so I don't see their posts.

2. I do not believe in attacking the new hams as they are not in control of
the testing policy.

3. The way to get good hams is to elmer the newcomers in the necessary
skills and show them how great it can be not drive them out with derogatory
comments.

We can all do our part to create good hams.

Dee, N8UZE

Old October 21st 06, 04:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Slow Code wrote:

I hear you,

Normally I just tell them: "Catch ya channel 19" and they QSY to
11 meters, but since I don't own a CB I don't show up. It helps
clear the freq fast for your next QSO. Try it Sometime.

SC

Yeh, sure you do.

You don't know code, and you're not on HF, except for your Part 95
authorization.

Old October 22nd 06, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"if you say so" wrote in
:

What ever happened to the true sprit of ham
radio where those with higher knowledge would help left up those with
less instead of pushing them down.

When is requiring study to make a better ham pushing someone down?

Those that work hardest get most. Those that are too lazy to work get
welfare checks and CB.

SC
Old October 22nd 06, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Dee Flint" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...
"I PUNCE" wrote in
oups.com:

Dee Flint wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
[...]

I read everything, even Mark in the Dark's gibberish.

SC
Old October 22nd 06, 05:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

In article , deeflint01
@comcast.net says...

"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...
"I PUNCE" wrote in
oups.com:

Dee Flint wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
[...]

That was a GREAT post!!!!!!!

Thanks for your good attitude,

Chris (a new ham)

Old October 22nd 06, 07:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 04:51:46 GMT, Papa Dog
wrote:

In article , deeflint01
says...

"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...
"I PUNCE" wrote in
oups.com:

Dee Flint wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
[...]

she si fine for words pity that from experence I know she does not
walk the talk

There you go again, Mark. Commenting where no comment was due.
Stop mugging Dee.

Old October 22nd 06, 08:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 01:27:10 -0500, "Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote:

.. .
wrote:

That was a GREAT post!!!!!!!

she si fine for words pity that from experence I know she does not
walk the talk

There you go again, Mark. Commenting where no comment was due.

why was no coment due?

(not unlike your defense of Todd...you insinuated I had no right to comment,
remember?)

Dee flint's psting history contains many occasions of her reffering to
the lessor ham lesser classes of ham etc
Feeling a bit self-conscious are you? She has said nothing to you or about
you. Leave her out of your idiotic meanderings.

Old October 23rd 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

'Mark in the Dark' wrote in
:

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 01:27:10 -0500, "Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote:

. ..
wrote:

That was a GREAT post!!!!!!!

she si fine for words pity that from experence I know she does not
walk the talk

There you go again, Mark. Commenting where no comment was due.

why was no coment due?

Dee flint's psting history contains many occasions of her reffering to
the lessor ham lesser classes of ham etc

Dee is right.
You are a lesser class of ham Mark in the Dark. In fact, you have no
class at all.

SC
Old October 23rd 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...
'Mark in the Dark' wrote in
:

wrote:

That was a GREAT post!!!!!!!
she si fine for words pity that from experence I know she does not
walk the talk

There you go again, Mark. Commenting where no comment was due.

why was no coment due?

Dee flint's psting history contains many occasions of her reffering to
the lessor ham lesser classes of ham etc

Dee is right.
You are a lesser class of ham Mark in the Dark. In fact, you have no
class at all.

SC

By the way, I've never referred to any person as being a lesser or lower
class than another. He is unable to differentiate between personal
descriptions and regulatory use of terms such as Technicians being a lower
class of LICENSE than Generals. He seems to think references of regulatory
distinctions are the same as referring to persons.

Dee, N8UZE

Old October 24th 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Mark in the Dark' wrote in
:

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 20:16:19 -0400, "Dee Flint"
wrote:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
thlink.net...
'Mark in the Dark' wrote in
:

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 01:27:10 -0500, "Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote:

om...
wrote:

That was a GREAT post!!!!!!!
she si fine for words pity that from experence I know she does not
walk the talk

There you go again, Mark. Commenting where no comment was due.
why was no coment due?

Dee flint's psting history contains many occasions of her reffering
to the lessor ham lesser classes of ham etc

Dee is right.
You are a lesser class of ham Mark in the Dark. In fact, you have no
class at all.

SC

By the way, I've never referred to any person as being a lesser or lower
class than another.

stop your lying dee flint you chose to refer to 300,00 people as
lessor hams then refuse to apoligize for or even adknowledge why
someone might be offended
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

But they are a lesser class, Mark in the Dark. The more exams you take
and pass, the harder you work, the farther up the ladder you go.

The problem you have Mark, is that you're so lazy people have to slap your
silly ass off the ladder so they can climb up. You're against having good
hams.

SC