Old October 27th 06, 01:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Ping Group, Queer bashing in RRAP is OK. sc gay basher

Mark in the Dark' wrote in
:

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 23:51:20 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

wrote in
:

I HOPE the dnc ****s all over the gop.
cuhulin

They gotta get done screwing each other first. There are a lot of Fags
in the democrat party. When we find them in the repub party we boot
them out.

give it arest you gay bashing troll

Gay bashing is allowed here.

The only freak in RRAP that will protest gay bashing is Mark in the Dark,
but that's okay because he never passed a CW test. Let him whine.

We can't let the Queers take over America, just like we can't let the
no-coders take over ham radio.

Tnx, 73,
de Slow Code
Old October 27th 06, 02:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.music.country,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

Slow Code wrote:
Mark in the Dark' wrote in
:

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 23:51:20 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

wrote in
:

I HOPE the dnc ****s all over the gop.
cuhulin

They gotta get done screwing each other first. There are a lot of Fags
in the democrat party. When we find them in the repub party we boot
them out.

give it arest you gay bashing troll

Gay bashing is allowed here.

The only freak in RRAP that will protest gay bashing is Mark in the Dark,
but that's okay because he never passed a CW test. Let him whine.

We can't let the Queers take over America, just like we can't let the
no-coders take over ham radio.

Tnx, 73,
de Slow Code

hey sc...mork isn't the only faggot here. i think that hot "ham and
dick-cheese" freak is a cocksucker too.

Old October 28th 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.music.country,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

Default Ping Group, Gay bashing in RRAP is permitted. sc gay basher

"MarQueerMyDear" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Mark in the Dark' wrote in
:

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 23:51:20 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

wrote in
:

I HOPE the dnc ****s all over the gop.
cuhulin

They gotta get done screwing each other first. There are a lot of
Fags in the democrat party. When we find them in the repub party we
boot them out.
give it arest you gay bashing troll

Gay bashing is allowed here.

The only freak in RRAP that will protest gay bashing is Mark in the
Dark, but that's okay because he never passed a CW test. Let him whine.

We can't let the Queers take over America, just like we can't let the
no-coders take over ham radio.

Tnx, 73,
de Slow Code

hey sc...mork isn't the only faggot here. i think that hot "ham and
dick-cheese" freak is a cocksucker too.

They both do seem to sing the same tune don't they.

We can't let the Queer code haters take over ham radio. You let them in
to ham radio and the next thing you know, they will want to share your
sleeping bag with you on field day.

SC

Old October 29th 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.music.country,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

wrote:

I HOPE the dnc ****s all over the gop. cuhulin

They gotta get done screwing each other first. There are a lot of
Fags in the democrat party. When we find them in the repub party we
boot them out.

give it arest you gay bashing troll

Gay bashing is allowed here.

Doesn't mean you're not a gay-bashing troll.

The only freak in RRAP that will protest gay bashing is Mark in the
Dark, but that's okay because he never passed a CW test. Let him whine.

We can't let the Queers take over America, just like we can't let the
no-coders take over ham radio.

Don't worry, your Fuehrer Bush aims to see to it that _he_ takes over
America. He's doing a damn good job of it, too. He can declare martial
law any time he wants, now...
http://www.uruknet.biz/?p=m27769&hd=0&size=1&l=e&fark

hey sc...mork isn't the only faggot here. i think that hot "ham and
dick-cheese" freak is a cocksucker too.

I believe you may have finally achieved your nadir, Wabbit! Good job.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5
Demon Lord of Confusion
COOSN-029-06-71069
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
Chuck Lysaght: Tarred & Feathered!

"Q: What do you call someone in the White House who is honest, caring,
and well-read?
A: A tourist." -- Anonymous

"It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I
have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool
of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the
group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has
bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine..
'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur
reached new heights, in Message-ID:

"Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time." -- H.
L. Mencken

"Consider that language a moment. 'Purposefully and materially
supported hostilities against the United States' is in the eye of the
beholder, and this administration has proven itself to be astonishingly
impatient with criticism of any kind. The broad powers given to Bush by
this legislation allow him to capture, indefinitely detain, and refuse a
hearing to any American citizen who speaks out against Iraq or any other
part of the so-called 'War on Terror.'

"If you write a letter to the editor attacking Bush, you could be
deemed as purposefully and materially supporting hostilities against the
United States. If you organize or join a public demonstration against
Iraq, or against the administration, the same designation could befall
you. One dark-comedy aspect of the legislation is that senators or House
members who publicly disagree with Bush, criticize him, or organize
investigations into his dealings could be placed under the same
designation. In effect, Congress just gave Bush the power to lock them
up." -- William Rivers Pitt

"It has become clear in recent months that a critical mass of the
American people have seen through the lies of the Bush administration;
with the president's polls at an historic low, growing resistance to the
war Iraq, and the Democrats likely to take back the Congress in mid-term
elections, the Bush administration is on the ropes. And so it is
particularly worrying that President Bush has seen fit, at this juncture
to, in effect, declare himself dictator." -- Frank Morales
http://www.uruknet.biz/?p=m27769&hd=0&size=1&l=e&fark

"No man in History, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to
the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL
THOUGHT!!" -- Ray Karczewski repeatedly proves his words in every post
he makes
Old October 30th 06, 07:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.music.country,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

Hail Eris! On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 00:30:43 +0000, Slow Code jabbered inanely:
wrote:

[...]

That's _your_ fantasy.

--
Shon'ai COOSN-029-06-71069
"I was told there would be cookies."

"If you don't have pedicures AT LEAST every two weeks, don't talk to me.
If you don't floss every night and morning and brush at least twice a
day, don't talk to me. If you don't spend money on you hair and get
great cuts and color, don't talk to me. If you are heavy, don't talk to
me. If you don't shower every morning and take a nice bubble bath every
night, don't talk to me. If you don't have a loved one in your arms,
don't talk to me. If you don't keep an immaculate house, don't talk to
me. If you don't work, don't talk to me." -- Clearly, Martha Vandella
never wants to talk to me, which is for the best, really.
MID: . com

Old October 31st 06, 06:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Gay bashing is allowed here.

Who died and made you God of the newsgroup. You can't even legally
drive to the bank to cash your SS check because you have no drivers
license you drunk old coot.

The only freak in RRAP that will protest gay bashing is Mark in the Dark,
but that's okay because he never passed a CW test. Let him whine.

The only freak in this group is you!!!!

We can't let the Queers take over America, just like we can't let the
no-coders take over ham radio.

One has nothing to do with the other. Your an idiot!

Tnx, 73,
de Slow Code

Old November 1st 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

RadioGay wrote in
:

Gay bashing is allowed here.

Who died and made you God of the newsgroup. You can't even legally
drive to the bank to cash your SS check because you have no drivers
license you drunk old coot.

The only freak in RRAP that will protest gay bashing is Mark in the
Dark, but that's okay because he never passed a CW test. Let him whine.

The only freak in this group is you!!!!

We can't let the Queers take over America, just like we can't let the
no-coders take over ham radio.

Today you're lucky Chris, you're getting follow-ups.

Tomorrow, I'll probably just ignore your no-code ass.
Old November 1st 06, 02:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.music.country,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

In article pan.2006.10.30.07.35.49.176388
@hail.eris.flonk.meow.all.hail.discordia.meow.flon k.mockery.demon.not.re
ally.leola, k says...
wrote:

[...]

I believe you may be right!!!!!!!!!!!!