Old November 7th 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default spnak on rrap

Now rrap is dead and myrevenge is complet. Stebie gone and
Dave gone and sois allmo st all else. I toeld Stve he would
pay andn ow he haes. SC dosent mater. Hes ibramous.
http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

Old November 7th 06, 12:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,soc.culture.canada,rec.radio.scanner

Default marqueer's crapathon contiues

wrote:
On Mon, 6 Nov 2006 18:03:57 -0500, wrote:

Now rrap is dead and myrevenge is complet.

is theft remains a crime
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I PUNCE

Old November 7th 06, 12:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,soc.culture.canada,rec.radio.scanner

Default slow code crapathon contiues

I PUNCE wrote:
wrote:
On Mon, 6 Nov 2006 18:03:57 -0500, wrote:

Now rrap is dead and myrevenge is complet.

is theft remains a crime
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I PUNCE

id theft reamins a crime

Old November 9th 06, 07:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,soc.culture.canada,rec.radio.scanner

On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 15:57:54 -0800, Wabbit attempted to confuse the issue
further by squeaking:
wrote:
On Mon, 6 Nov 2006 18:03:57 -0500, wrote:

Now rrap is dead and myrevenge is complet.

is theft remains a crime
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I LAME

Yes, you do. It's because you're a homo/biphobic ****.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
The God of Odd Statements, the Ugliest Pig****er In The Universe
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.

If you never read anything else in any of my sigs, read this:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15321167/
http://borealin.livejournal.com/15104.html
Or watch it he
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqxmPjB0WSs
Then, if you manage to read/watch all that, try this:
http://www.newamericancentury.org/Re...asDefenses.pdf
And Molly Ivins had a few choice words to say about it, weeks befo
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/092906B.shtml
Here's Chris Floyd: Fatal Vision: The Deeper Evil Behind the Detainee
Bill: http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/100206A.shtml

"Q: What's the difference between the Vietnam War and the Iraq War?
A: George W. Bush had a plan to get out of the Vietnam War." -- Anon.

Thread where outing begins: http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart,
and the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet winner on
outing personal contact info in x-poasted subject lines:
"Plenty of people post under their real names and do not attempt to hide
their contact info. You are scared of being 'outed' because you are a
pathological abuser of usenet, and people rightly despise you for it.
You're afraid of being reported to the authorities or, better, visited
by a couple of guys with baseball bats. Other people don't have this
obsessive fear. Ward Hardman himself has posted plenty of personal
information - nothing that anyone else added was hidden in any way.
You're so ****ing scared you've built up this whole sick mythology about
different categories of bad dudes who 'out' scum like you.

"Meanwhile you are the ugliest pig****er in the universe. You are the
coward without ethics. You call me a 'newbie' - ha! what an asshole you
are. Those who want to remain anonymous do so. There is absolutely no
way you could identify me, not unless you had the sort of subpoena power
that only gets turned on for big-time terrorists. That's because I chose
to be anonymous. Some people don't. Only really stupid dicks like you
choose the sort of semi-anonymity which leaves you in constant fear.

"What a dickless wonder you are 'Snarky' you fat asshole."
-- in MID: . com

"I am the only one who has outer filthed Ward" -- James C. "Crackhead"
Cracked voluntarily self-immolates, in MID:

"When I told Abbie Hoffman that he was the first one who made me laugh
since Lenny Bruce died, Hoffman said, "Really? He was my god." The
combination of satirical irreverence and sense of justice that Bruce and
Hoffman shared was the real spirit behind the Yippies--a term I coined to
describe a phenomenon that already existed: an organic coalition of stoned
hippies and political activists who engaged in such actions as throwing
money on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, then explaining to
reporters the meaning of that symbolism. Folksinger Phil Ochs summed it
up: "A demonstration should turn you on, not turn you off." So when
journalists link the Yippies with misleading bedfellows, at best it's
careless shorthand; at worst it's deliberate demonization. Osama bin Laden
wanted an aircraft to crash into the Pentagon. Abbie Hoffman merely wanted
to levitate it." -- Paul Krassner,
http://tinyurl.com/ehu3v
Old November 9th 06, 07:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,soc.culture.canada,rec.radio.scanner

news
wrote:
On Mon, 6 Nov 2006 18:03:57 -0500, wrote:

Now rrap is dead and myrevenge is complet.
is theft remains a crime
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I LAME

Yes, you do. It's because you're a homo/biphobic ****.

That was an easy way to win an argument. Easiest if you didn't bother
posting it.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
The God of Odd Statements, the Ugliest Pig****er In The Universe
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.

If you never read anything else in any of my sigs, read this:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15321167/
http://borealin.livejournal.com/15104.html
Or watch it he
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqxmPjB0WSs
Then, if you manage to read/watch all that, try this:
http://www.newamericancentury.org/Re...asDefenses.pdf
And Molly Ivins had a few choice words to say about it, weeks befo
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/092906B.shtml
Here's Chris Floyd: Fatal Vision: The Deeper Evil Behind the Detainee
Bill: http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/100206A.shtml

"Q: What's the difference between the Vietnam War and the Iraq War?
A: George W. Bush had a plan to get out of the Vietnam War." -- Anon.

Old November 9th 06, 02:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,soc.culture.canada,rec.radio.scanner

wrote:
On Mon, 6 Nov 2006 18:03:57 -0500, wrote:

Now rrap is dead and myrevenge is complet.
is theft remains a crime
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I LAME

Yes, you do. It's because you're a homo/biphobic ****.

You like having sex with rabbits, don't you?

Old November 10th 06, 12:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,soc.culture.canada,rec.radio.scanner

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 05:55:52 -0800, Wabbit did the
cha-cha, and screamed:
wrote:
On Mon, 6 Nov 2006 18:03:57 -0500, wrote:

Now rrap is dead and myrevenge is complet.
is theft remains a crime
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I LAME

Yes, you do. It's because you're a homo/biphobic ****.

You like having sex with rabbits, don't you?

No, that's /your/ fantasy, Woger "Wabbit" Wiseman's frogger. Leave me
out of it.

I own "James C Cracked is God!!!":
MID: .com

"Q: How many Bush administration officials does it take to change a
light bulb?
A: None. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision
to stick with that light bulb. People who say that it is burned out are
giving aid and encouragement to the Forces of Darkness." -- Anon.

"Etymology:
Argumentum ad Septicus : argument to putrefaction. Derived from Septicum
Argumentum : putrefaction of argument.

"Septic \Sep"tic\, Septical \Sep"tic*al\
a. [L. septicus to make putrid: cf. F. septique.]
Having power to promote putrefaction. Of or relating to or
caused by putrefaction." -- Kadaitcha Man, indirectly to
Donald "Skeptic"/"Septic" Alford, in MID:

"I never fail to be amazing" -- Looney Maroon for September 2006 nominee
William Barwell's ego knows no bounds. MID:

"We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the
child at play." -- Heraclitus

"And thats another mistake on your part. Your 'playing' games on usenet,
and I'm not playing...It has nothing to do with impressing you, it has
more to do with making sure you have the education you'll need to debate.
The debate is no fun for me if you are mentally incapable of it. I'm
giving you an opportunity to educate yourself. That's all." -- A trashy
former virus-writer turned Outer Filth doesn't know if he's playing or
working, in MID: om

"I am incapable of original thoughts" -- Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ has an honest
moment, in MID:

"But now the end is near. Now Mark Foley comes along and is making
almost all liberal dreams come true and seriously, I'm sorry for it.
See, I believe in karma. I believe what comes around goes around and I
know full well that it's just bad juju to wish such a level of turmoil
and ill upon other humans, warmongering gay-hating maladroits or no, and
that the real path of enlightenment is paved with forgiveness and
progress and white-hot love and turning the other cheek and scotch.

"In fact, Jesus said something about that, I do believe. He said, "Knock
it off already with the warmongering and the hating of each other and
let's all get some wine and party like it's 2012." Then again, he never
saw Karl Rove stab the nation with the dull ice pick of bogus fear. He
never heard George W. Bush describe brutal war and the death of tens of
thousands as "just a comma" in world history.

"Check that. Maybe I'm not so sorry after all." -- Mark Morford,
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...ve/2006/10/11/
notes101106.DTL&nl=fix
http://tinyurl.com/kusmr
Old November 10th 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,soc.culture.canada,rec.radio.scanner

wrote:
On Mon, 6 Nov 2006 18:03:57 -0500, wrote:

Now rrap is dead and myrevenge is complet.
is theft remains a crime
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I LAME

Yes, you do. It's because you're a homo/biphobic ****.

You like having sex with rabbits, don't you?

No, that's /my/ fantasy, Woger "Wabbit" Wiseman's frogger. Leave me
out of it.

Oh, so you'd rather have a three way with Markie, then?

Old November 10th 06, 03:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,soc.culture.canada,rec.radio.scanner

Hail Eris! On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 05:46:11 -0800, Wabbit jabbered inanely:
wrote:
On Mon, 6 Nov 2006 18:03:57 -0500, wrote:

Now rrap is dead and myrevenge is complet.
is theft remains a crime
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I LAME

Yes, you do. It's because you're a homo/biphobic ****.

You like having sex with rabbits, don't you?

No, that's /my/ fantasy, Woger "Wabbit" Wiseman's frogger. Leave me out
of it.

Oh, so you'd rather have a three way with Markie, then?

He's too white, and way too old. Under 18 is too young, of course (gay sex
with teens is illegal, even in Canada, but straight sex is fine (as young
as 14), as long as there's no power imbalance involved...Hypocrisy? Nah.
Why would you think that?). At any rate, some non-white twink is more my
speed.

--
Shon'ai COOSN-029-06-71069
"I was told there would be cookies."

"If you don't have pedicures AT LEAST every two weeks, don't talk to me.
If you don't floss every night and morning and brush at least twice a
day, don't talk to me. If you don't spend money on you hair and get
great cuts and color, don't talk to me. If you are heavy, don't talk to
me. If you don't shower every morning and take a nice bubble bath every
night, don't talk to me. If you don't have a loved one in your arms,
don't talk to me. If you don't keep an immaculate house, don't talk to
me. If you don't work, don't talk to me." -- Clearly, Martha Vandella
never wants to talk to me, which is for the best, really.
MID: . com