Old November 18th 06, 02:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default crapthon goes on

"Stupid is as stupid does."

Old November 19th 06, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default CONGRATS!! to k4yz

Mark in the Dark mumbled in
:

On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 01:20:46 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
ups.com:

On Nov 13, 6:54 pm, Slow Code wrote:
wrote
groups.com:

I was in my neighborhood drug store and what did I see? The
November issue of pop com!

Steve, your letter was well written and spot on.Congratulations
on being published! Have you ever considered submitting regular
articles to either pop com or monitoring times? You have great
writing skills.What was Steve writing about?

SC

Steve wrote a thought provoking article about the American public's
right to monitor government radio transmissions verses responsiable
actions on the part of radio hobbiest.

I can't understand the fruit's hatred toward that
man..............he seems like a good ham and a generally good guy.

Markie hates everyone that's better than he is, so that means the
only friends he's got on the internet are Lloyd, Woger, Lenny,
U-Know-Who, Hot-Ham-and-Cheese, RadioGuy, and everyone in the CB
group.

Wrong, you sniveling jackass, Markie has no friends!

Yes he does, he has: Lloyd, Woger, Lenny, U-Know-Who,
Hot-Ham-and-Cheese, RadioGuy, all the CB'ers in the CB groups, and now
your dumb ass.

not looyd or woger BB maybe Len anderson I suspect and plenty in real
life

Right, like I said, your friends are everyone that are your mental equal
or less.

SC
Old November 27th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default CONGRATS!! FOR?

On 26 Nov 2006 04:12:44 -0800,
wrote:

I recall K4YZ/KTN4GN inviting people to monitor him and he would send
an SWL confirmation.
in other wors more self serveing fluff?
Zackley! To hell with FOUO. SWL him for his glory.

well it shows how we learn of this great letter and you notice he did
not post it here but sent in his sockpuppets to anounce it

What you just said made me curious, so I hit up
WWW.QRZ.COM for
"Newport" and there are NONE in 4-land. There's one in Washington, two
in five-land, and a handful of 'em in Canton, Ohio. His first post was
on Oct 10th about "faggortry."

Wait a minute.... Didn't Robesin used to live in Canton, Ohio? Maybe
Bob Newport is one of his ex-in-laws or something.

well, he's down to the level of annoyance

He always was.

After you get comfortable in your self-satisfaction over your decree
that there are no Newports in 4-land, consider that Kentucky is in
4-land. There is a rather sizable city across the river from
Cincinnati, called Newport, Kentucky. It is the county seat of Campbell
County. Is your bulb burning any brighter?

[superfluous newsgroups trimmed]

Dave K8MN

Old November 27th 06, 11:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Dave Heil wrote:
On 26 Nov 2006 04:12:44 -0800,
wrote:

[...]

Dave, that is a place name, not a family name. There's a Newport in
Rhode Island as well, but light bulb for the geographically challenged
Heil.

"Bill Newport" does not appear to exist in 4-Land as the anon poster
would like us to think. The beauty of being an anon poster supporting
the atrocities of Robesin is that people tend to mistrust your claims.
Until "bill" can show us a correct listing on QRZ, I'll just have to
doubt he exists in real life.

Thank you for your sincere concern.

Old November 27th 06, 01:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
On 26 Nov 2006 04:12:44 -0800,
wrote:
[...]

If I was geographically challenged, I'd hardly have known the
information I presented to you.

"Bill Newport" does not appear to exist in 4-Land as the anon poster
would like us to think.

I'll bet there's no "Hot-ham-and-cheese" in your local phone book
either, Brian.

The beauty of being an anon poster supporting
the atrocities of Robesin is that people tend to mistrust your claims.

"His claims", Brian; not "your claims". Your name doesn't appear in
your posts. You're an anonymous poster.

Until "bill" can show us a correct listing on QRZ, I'll just have to
doubt he exists in real life.

Until "Hot-ham-and-cheese" can show me a correct listing in QRZ, I'll
believe him to be a fearful fraud.

Thank you for your sincere concern.

Thanks for the cheap entertainment.

Dave K8MN
Old November 27th 06, 11:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
On 26 Nov 2006 04:12:44 -0800,
wrote:

[...]

Rhode Island as well, but no light bulb for the geographically challenged
Heil.

If I was geographically challenged, I'd hardly have known the
information I presented to you.

So you're telling me that "Bill" is geography?

"Bill Newport" does not appear to exist in 4-Land as the anon poster
would like us to think.

I'll bet there's no "Hot-ham-and-cheese" in your local phone book
either, Brian.

I'll bet that, too.

The beauty of being an anon poster supporting
the atrocities of Robesin is that people tend to mistrust your claims.

"His claims", Brian; not "your claims". Your name doesn't appear in
your posts. You're an anonymous poster.

So why do you call be "Brian?"

Until "bill" can show us a correct listing on QRZ, I'll just have to
doubt he exists in real life.

Until "Hot-ham-and-cheese" can show me a correct listing in QRZ, I'll
believe him to be a fearful fraud.

It's a free country.

Thank you for your sincere concern.

Thanks for the cheap entertainment.

Indeed.

Notice that "Bill" used an underscore (_) between his first and last
name. Also notice that "Bill" then used a period (.) between his full
name and his general location, "4-Land."

Thank you for another demonstration of you inability to properly read
and use syntax.

Old November 28th 06, 01:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
On 26 Nov 2006 04:12:44 -0800,
wrote:

[...]

Is that what you think I've told you?

"Bill Newport" does not appear to exist in 4-Land as the anon poster
would like us to think.

I'll bet there's no "Hot-ham-and-cheese" in your local phone book
either, Brian.

I'll bet that, too.

There you go.

The beauty of being an anon poster supporting
the atrocities of Robesin is that people tend to mistrust your claims.

"His claims", Brian; not "your claims". Your name doesn't appear in
your posts. You're an anonymous poster.

So why do you call be "Brian?"

My call be K8MN. What you call be?

Until "bill" can show us a correct listing on QRZ, I'll just have to
doubt he exists in real life.

Until "Hot-ham-and-cheese" can show me a correct listing in QRZ, I'll
believe him to be a fearful fraud.

It's a free country.

....but not terribly intelligent.

Thank you for your sincere concern.

Thanks for the cheap entertainment.

Indeed.

Notice that "Bill" used an underscore (_) between his first and last
name. Also notice that "Bill" then used a period (.) between his full
name and his general location, "4-Land."

How about that!

Thank you for another demonstration of you inability to properly read
and use syntax.

Notice that you use hyphens between the parts of your screen name. If
you buy such a sandwich at any restaurant, are there any hyphens in the
name?

Dave K8MN

Old November 28th 06, 01:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

It's a free country.

...but not terribly intelligent.

indeed that is likely why we are one the last major modern nations to
still be doing Code testing perhaps?

Old November 28th 06, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
On 26 Nov 2006 04:12:44 -0800,
wrote:

[...]

Notice that your communication has become meaningless.