Old December 26th 06, 01:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Merry Christmas N0IMD...Keep Eyes On Mail Box

K4YZ wrote:
On 22 Dec 2006 03:45:13 -0800,
On 21 Dec 2006 18:07:21 -0800,
On 21 Dec 2006 16:27:59 -0800,
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I lean towards lying.

But what's new?

Steve, K4YZ

Looks like you've got yourself pegged.

The first step to fixing your problems is to admit you have them. Best
of Luck.

indeed I wish him and US luck but I suspect he backslide soon enough

Between his "excrement eating" remarks, and his admissions of lying, I
think he just might be on the road to recovery. However, backsliding
is a very real possibility in a 99-Step program.

a very long road I suspect

He'll take a shortcut, then he'll say something nice about Veterans,
and think no one notices he's backslid..

indeed and Nothing is ever HIS fault indeed you and I force him to
post of crap

But he's so virile and has survived seven (7) hostile actions...

I don't know about the verile, however I did survive.

So you claim.

But at least I was "exposed" to the action. Morkie just exposes
himslef.

How do you know this?

How could we mere veterans possibly force him to eat excrement? I
think he did so willingly.

I never did.

However it's now apparent to me why the USMC had the highest
percentage of High School grads and continuing education participants
than any other branch, Brain...

Is that what they told you? They must tell each of the services that
at one time or another.

You boys just have a hard time with English.

Interesting. You have the most miscommunications on RRAP and you blame
it on everyone else.

OTOH I have been reading the whine over on QRZ boy youd think Nocode
was bolt from the blue and totlay out of nowhere

Kind of sad. Denial is never good, take Robesin for instance. At
least he coming clean on the excrement eating and the lying.

indeed but according to steve even bathing does not remeve feces I
supoose he may be speakking from exprence

Why, Oh Why is Robesin always so wrong?

Oh?

When?

I had the flu a few weeks ago and I cleaned up OK.

Good for you. Most folks do rather well with just symptomatic
treatment. Others don't.

You are not a doctor.

Keep you eyes on the mail, Brain...Sending you a remedial English
comprehension study guide...Take my advice...Use it.

Steve, K4YZ

You've been told to send nothing to me. Oh well, the postal inspector
will have some extra work this week.

Anyway, above you write, "Keep you eyes..." and further up, you claim
that Mark exposes "himslef." Then you tell me that I need remedial
English comprehension. Is it any wonder that you're so frequently
misunderstood? What I can't figure out is why you lay all of your
miscommunication problems on other people. You should clean up your
own act before accusing others.

And another thing, Mark could be right about you libeling him with your
claims of him exposing "himslef."

Old December 27th 06, 03:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Robesin Crypto Keeps the Lies And Deceit Coming

K4YZ wrote:
wrote yet another lie to his volumes of lies:
On 22 Dec 2006 03:45:13 -0800,
On 21 Dec 2006 18:07:21 -0800,
On 21 Dec 2006 16:27:59 -0800,
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

[...]

you survived nothing fraud

Sure I did. I'm here.

You're here like Dennis The Menace is here.

But at least I was "exposed" to the action. Morkie just exposes
himslef.

no steve that only happens in your sick demented fanatsies

The only thing "sick" or "demented" here is you, Morkie...Along
with your ADMITTED perversions and lying.

No, Robesin, thats just not true. You're the one who invented the idea
that Mark eats your excrement from another mans genitals. And thats
just as sick a thing as I've ever heard of. I'm sure there's a group
of patent-leather wearing bikers in Pee-Wee's Great Adventure that
would welcome you to their party.

(Some compnay Brian P is keeping, considering his verbalized
disgust over such things.....)

It has no place on RRAP.

How could we mere veterans possibly force him to eat excrement? I
think he did so willingly.

I never did.

that isn't what your posts state steve

Quote the ENTIRE post, Morkie, and then tell me where I said
anyone EXCEPT YOU "eats excrement"...And only your own at that.

Your excrement, Robesin. What is your excrement doing on another man's
genitals?

Dear God, I don't want to think of how it may have gotten there.

However it's now apparent to me why the USMC had the highest
percentage of High School grads and continuing education participants
than any other branch, Brain...

You boys just have a hard time with English.

you don't use english

Sure I do. And I use it enough to know that English in this
application is caplitalized.

Bully for you. Now explain your excrement on another man's genitals.

you put out your ####.literly , and claim it is
evebody else jobs to guess what was on your demented mind

There's nothing to "guess" about what I said, Morkie.

True enough. "Demented" describes it fairly well.

OTOH I have been reading the whine over on QRZ boy youd think Nocode
was bolt from the blue and totlay out of nowhere

Kind of sad. Denial is never good, take Robesin for instance. At
least he coming clean on the excrement eating and the lying.

indeed but according to steve even bathing does not remeve feces I
supoose he may be speakking from exprence

Why, Oh Why is Robesin always so wrong?

Oh?

When?

akways how is Col Vincent BTW?

Why don't you tell me, Morkie...?!?!

Capt. Crypto doesn't know Col. Vincent. They never met.

I had the flu a few weeks ago and I cleaned up OK.

Good for you. Most folks do rather well with just symptomatic
treatment. Others don't.

Keep you eyes on the mail, Brain...Sending you a remedial English
comprehension study guide...Take my advice...Use it.

you have have told to send him nothing steve that makes you a criminal
again but you don't care

Mork...Tell "Gavi" what you inteded to say here and have "her"
write it for you...You're incompetent with a keyboard and you messed it
up again now.

Steve, K4YZ

The postal inspector won't have any problems with what you "inteded."

Old December 27th 06, 04:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

[...]

more like the Tazmanian devil

Now he'll claim he was VK dx.

But at least I was "exposed" to the action. Morkie just exposes
himslef.

no steve that only happens in your sick demented fanatsies

The only thing "sick" or "demented" here is you, Morkie...Along
with your ADMITTED perversions and lying.

No, Robesin, thats just not true. You're the one who invented the idea
that Mark eats your excrement from another mans genitals.

and the idea I am a rapist pedphile welfare fraud tx evdaer that my
father is a rapsist and...

He must have some facts to back all that up. If he doesn't you might
end up owning his half of the duplex. Sheesh! What would you do with
all that?

And thats
just as sick a thing as I've ever heard of. I'm sure there's a group
of patent-leather wearing bikers in Pee-Wee's Great Adventure that
would welcome you to their party.

(Some compnay Brian P is keeping, considering his verbalized
disgust over such things.....)

It has no place on RRAP.

just in Steve demented mind

minds...

How could we mere veterans possibly force him to eat excrement? I
think he did so willingly.

I never did.

that isn't what your posts state steve

Quote the ENTIRE post, Morkie, and then tell me where I said
anyone EXCEPT YOU "eats excrement"...And only your own at that.

Your excrement, Robesin. What is your excrement doing on another man's
genitals?

who realy cares it is just more of steve sick disgusting abuse

Robesin must care. He posted it here, off topic.

Dear God, I don't want to think of how it may have gotten there.

However it's now apparent to me why the USMC had the highest
percentage of High School grads and continuing education participants
than any other branch, Brain...

You boys just have a hard time with English.

you don't use english

Sure I do. And I use it enough to know that English in this
application is caplitalized.

Bully for you. Now explain your excrement on another man's genitals.

he can't it my fault somehow. I made him do it

Mark, quit making excuses for Robesin's bad behavio[u]r.

you put out your ####.literly , and claim it is
evebody else jobs to guess what was on your demented mind

There's nothing to "guess" about what I said, Morkie.

True enough. "Demented" describes it fairly well.

yep it sure does

OTOH I have been reading the whine over on QRZ boy youd think Nocode
was bolt from the blue and totlay out of nowhere

Kind of sad. Denial is never good, take Robesin for instance. At
least he coming clean on the excrement eating and the lying.

indeed but according to steve even bathing does not remeve feces I
supoose he may be speakking from exprence

Why, Oh Why is Robesin always so wrong?

Oh?

When?

akways how is Col Vincent BTW?

Why don't you tell me, Morkie...?!?!

Capt. Crypto doesn't know Col. Vincent. They never met.

of course not but that does undermine Steve's "claims"

Claims...

and so it is somehow my fault or franks that his lies is exposed

It's his fault for telling them. Telling them exposed them. He should
have kept them secret.

I had the flu a few weeks ago and I cleaned up OK.

Good for you. Most folks do rather well with just symptomatic
treatment. Others don't.

Keep you eyes on the mail, Brain...Sending you a remedial English
comprehension study guide...Take my advice...Use it.

you have have told to send him nothing steve that makes you a criminal
again but you don't care

Mork...Tell "Gavi" what you inteded to say here and have "her"
write it for you...You're incompetent with a keyboard and you messed it
up again now.

Steve, K4YZ

The postal inspector won't have any problems with what you "inteded."

"Inteded." And he whines that he is misunderstood. The "whining
marine."

Old December 27th 06, 12:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On 26 Dec 2006 19:09:35 -0800,
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

[...]

it would be amoug his lessor sins if he did

And who know, he just might score another hostile action.

But at least I was "exposed" to the action. Morkie just exposes
himslef.

no steve that only happens in your sick demented fanatsies

The only thing "sick" or "demented" here is you, Morkie...Along
with your ADMITTED perversions and lying.

No, Robesin, thats just not true. You're the one who invented the idea
that Mark eats your excrement from another mans genitals.

and the idea I am a rapist pedphile welfare fraud tx evdaer that my
father is a rapsist and...

He must have some facts to back all that up. If he doesn't you might
end up owning his half of the duplex. Sheesh! What would you do with
all that?

nah he does not own the duplex according to the county I had a lawyer
look it up

his safety resides on the facts I can't find enough asset of his to
even have a prayer of paying the lawyer

Welp, so much for his claims of having a successful USMC career and a
second career as a well-paid ER nurse.

And thats
just as sick a thing as I've ever heard of. I'm sure there's a group
of patent-leather wearing bikers in Pee-Wee's Great Adventure that
would welcome you to their party.

(Some compnay Brian P is keeping, considering his verbalized
disgust over such things.....)

It has no place on RRAP.

just in Steve demented mind

minds...

sorry that was a typo

How could we mere veterans possibly force him to eat excrement? I
think he did so willingly.

I never did.

that isn't what your posts state steve

Quote the ENTIRE post, Morkie, and then tell me where I said
anyone EXCEPT YOU "eats excrement"...And only your own at that.

Your excrement, Robesin. What is your excrement doing on another man's
genitals?

who realy cares it is just more of steve sick disgusting abuse

Robesin must care. He posted it here, off topic.

I said who Robeson is inhuman

Dear God, I don't want to think of how it may have gotten there.

However it's now apparent to me why the USMC had the highest
percentage of High School grads and continuing education participants
than any other branch, Brain...

You boys just have a hard time with English.

you don't use english

Sure I do. And I use it enough to know that English in this
application is caplitalized.

Bully for you. Now explain your excrement on another man's genitals.

he can't it my fault somehow. I made him do it

Mark, quit making excuses for Robesin's bad behavio[u]r.

sorry my bad

[...]

he should have just told something vaguely resembling the truth

You might be on to something. Too bad he doesn't get it.

I had the flu a few weeks ago and I cleaned up OK.

Good for you. Most folks do rather well with just symptomatic
treatment. Others don't.

Keep you eyes on the mail, Brain...Sending you a remedial English
comprehension study guide...Take my advice...Use it.

you have have told to send him nothing steve that makes you a criminal
again but you don't care

Mork...Tell "Gavi" what you inteded to say here and have "her"
write it for you...You're incompetent with a keyboard and you messed it
up again now.

Steve, K4YZ

The postal inspector won't have any problems with what you "inteded."

"Inteded." And he whines that he is misunderstood. The "whining
marine."

he is no more a marine than my cat

Is your cat named "Gunny?" ;^)