Old December 6th 06, 08:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On 1 Dec 2006 04:58:52 -0800,

cyber vandal

Nope.

becuase makes my point yuou area a fraud

Nope.

There's nothing "fraudulent" about calling a dork or a putz a dork
or putz.

you are the cheap shot arist with yur cyber vandalism and your
refusaul to addess people by name

I address you by name, Mork.

Just like YOU "address" me by "stev", "stve", "stave", "stebie",
"steb", etc etc etc.

And as soon as you quit acting like a comical misguided alien, then
I'll quit calling you "Mork" rather than "Mark"

And here's a quote for you that shows who the vandal REALLY is:

wrote:
On 3 Sep 2006 09:32:04 -0700, "an old freind"
wrote:
for soem reason Robeson is afraid his quotes will be noticed

Thanks for the re-post, Morkie...Now everyone can see that you
are, indeed, misquoting me in your trashy subject line hijackings.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend continues to refuse to get back on his meds:
N9OGL still hasn't got a clue:
Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.
Sc
You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.
No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".
slwo code understands even less than steve

EXACT QUOTE:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will
never know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

UNQUOTE

No matter what the topic, I can always count on you to eventually
provide me with the evidence of your lying and misquoting, Morkie. You
just can't help yourself. You THINK that you're justifying your
tirades and lies, but all you do is walk on your own toes.

Thanks.

Steve, K4YZ

More Morkie Mularkie...And He Provides Own Evidence of His Own Misquoting K4YZ Policy 4 December 14th 06 12:35 PM
More Morkie Mularkie K4YZ Policy 0 December 1st 06 09:29 AM
More Morkie Mularkie [email protected] Policy 0 November 30th 06 11:22 AM
More Morkie Mularkie [email protected] Policy 0 November 30th 06 11:13 AM
More Morkie Mularkie...And KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY! K4YZ Policy 1 September 26th 06 01:17 PM