Old December 6th 06, 01:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default NIM Busters admin dancing to my tune!

A. G. Bell wrote:
wrote in message
On 30 Nov 2006 11:14:28 -0800, "N9OGL" wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Stupid admin of NIM running scared now that I complain and he banning
almost everyone from posting. Wiseman and the Time DORK are banned
and so are bunch of other ####ing clowns like Holston and his buddies.
Admin even making deletion of TimeDORK and Wiseman posts automatic
because he so scared.

IT SHOW THAT GOOD GUYS CAN WIN IN THE END IF THEY FIGHT BACK AGAINST
THE *******S. NIM BUSTERS ADMIN DANCES WHILE I PLAY THE TUNE!!!!

Todd, N9OGL
SMEGMA ONE RADIO

Another FAKE POST.

Yes, but Mark fell for it!

Mork falls for anything, but drops to his knees even faster.

Steve, K4YZ

NIM Busters admin dancing to my tune! N9OGL General 3 December 1st 06 12:53 AM
KC8LDO Innocent I AmnotGeorgeBush CB 0 November 8th 05 07:56 PM
It's a hit! Roger Wiseman Policy 2 October 21st 05 03:47 PM
A song aboute me!!! Lloyd Davies Retardo Shortwave 4 February 21st 04 06:49 PM
A song about myselfe!!! Lloyd Davies Retardo General 1 February 21st 04 06:12 PM