Old December 13th 06, 01:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Sometimes, when I look at Todd...

Sometimes, when I look at my son, I say to myself "Annabelle, you should
have remained a virgin."

-- Annabelle Dougherty (mother of Todd Dougherty)

I hollered over to Todd. I said, "Don't look Todd!" Slow Code Scanner 1 September 29th 06 03:04 PM
why does Steve only want to "protect" kids from Todd if Todd does something to Steve [email protected] Policy 5 February 3rd 06 05:58 PM
High Tech Todd? Roger Policy 0 May 28th 05 08:15 AM
Boy broadcaster N9OGL - Part One Dave Heil Policy 65 April 12th 05 02:55 PM
Boy Broadcaster N9OGL - Part II Dave Heil Policy 40 April 10th 05 01:41 PM